Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8835/883401_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Hello traveler! My name is Gyrewing and I am the mascot for Exalt Fodder Finds. I was bought from the Auction House for 7K during a dominance battle and am one of Sorel's favorite dragons.[/b][/center] Many of my favorite dragons have been discovered while perusing the lowest end of the auction house. [b]I specialize in saving adult dragons who are elegantly gened or who are of rare color combos of few of which exist on the site[/b]. [b]All dragons listed here are offered for a flat rate of 10,000 treasure[/b]. Follow this thread for a constant stream of new dragons! [b]Note[/b]: When you buy an Exalt Fodder Find you are under [b]no obligation to keep it![/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/KNBhM7W/Smart-Select-20191013-201839-Samsung-Internet.jpg[/img] They can be browsed and purchased in this lair tab [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/6774/1482626]HERE[/url][/b]
883401_350.png
Hello traveler! My name is Gyrewing and I am the mascot for Exalt Fodder Finds. I was bought from the Auction House for 7K during a dominance battle and am one of Sorel's favorite dragons.

Many of my favorite dragons have been discovered while perusing the lowest end of the auction house. I specialize in saving adult dragons who are elegantly gened or who are of rare color combos of few of which exist on the site.

All dragons listed here are offered for a flat rate of 10,000 treasure. Follow this thread for a constant stream of new dragons!

Note: When you buy an Exalt Fodder Find you are under no obligation to keep it!

Smart-Select-20191013-201839-Samsung-Internet.jpg

They can be browsed and purchased in this lair tab HERE
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Aww, what cuties! I tend to find exalt fodder and keep them for myself, since a fair few of my dragons in my cave were bought for 5-10k. I like that you're giving them a second chance :) I don't have space right now to invest in more dragons, since I have two clutches to hatch soon, but I subscribed to updates on the thread. If nothing else, I'd love to see the dragons you find!
Aww, what cuties! I tend to find exalt fodder and keep them for myself, since a fair few of my dragons in my cave were bought for 5-10k. I like that you're giving them a second chance :) I don't have space right now to invest in more dragons, since I have two clutches to hatch soon, but I subscribed to updates on the thread. If nothing else, I'd love to see the dragons you find!
Nice thread. Could you ping me if you find a lemon-gold / lemon-gold / Obsidian-Midnight male? There's a good number of them that's already been exaulted, and it's -exactly- what I'm needing!
Nice thread. Could you ping me if you find a lemon-gold / lemon-gold / Obsidian-Midnight male? There's a good number of them that's already been exaulted, and it's -exactly- what I'm needing!

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
@StoneFlag

Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a yellow range dark tert male for you :D
@StoneFlag

Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for a yellow range dark tert male for you :D
@Sorel Would you consider trading the triple royal for a coal/silver/coal Guardian?
@Sorel Would you consider trading the triple royal for a coal/silver/coal Guardian?
@Sorel

I think Camir would pair well with one of my dragons :)

That grape mirror is pretty cute too... darn, I keep finding random dragons I like when I really should try to thin them out XD
@Sorel

I think Camir would pair well with one of my dragons :)

That grape mirror is pretty cute too... darn, I keep finding random dragons I like when I really should try to thin them out XD
I'm 8 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Please @ping me to get my attention.
I'm in my 3rd year of uni, so I probably won't be very active.
@Ira

The grape mirror went fast! Camir is still available if you'd like to set up a crossroads :D
@Ira

The grape mirror went fast! Camir is still available if you'd like to set up a crossroads :D
@Sorel

Awesome, thank you :D And now I do need to save up and stop looking at random sale threads XD
@Sorel

Awesome, thank you :D And now I do need to save up and stop looking at random sale threads XD
I'm 8 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
Please @ping me to get my attention.
I'm in my 3rd year of uni, so I probably won't be very active.
@Ira

Your welcome! Gold,silver, and platinum are some of my favorite colors so any pretty dragons featuring those colors tend to end up here for a second chance :D
@Ira

Your welcome! Gold,silver, and platinum are some of my favorite colors so any pretty dragons featuring those colors tend to end up here for a second chance :D
@Sorel

7k For the WC? If so, sold.
@Sorel

7k For the WC? If so, sold.
Please check out my trade tab in my lair!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10