Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@sorel I'm interested in the PrimaryOrange Iridescent SecondaryIvory Shimmer
TertiaryRoyal Underbelly female imperial girl you have she is gorgeous and just the color I was looking for I just bought a boy who was pink and purple with pink crackle for 6000 from the auction house so I know what you mean about exhault fodder and I'm happy to have saved him. I'm also a newbie is there any wiggle room in her price or could maybe we do a payment plan or I will have some dark colored imperial babies tomorrow I could trade instead ( I've been trying to go lights and pastels but I won a dark imperial breeding pair in a raffle )
@sorel I'm interested in the PrimaryOrange Iridescent SecondaryIvory Shimmer
TertiaryRoyal Underbelly female imperial girl you have she is gorgeous and just the color I was looking for I just bought a boy who was pink and purple with pink crackle for 6000 from the auction house so I know what you mean about exhault fodder and I'm happy to have saved him. I'm also a newbie is there any wiggle room in her price or could maybe we do a payment plan or I will have some dark colored imperial babies tomorrow I could trade instead ( I've been trying to go lights and pastels but I won a dark imperial breeding pair in a raffle )
@sorel I am going to do something I said I'd never do I'm going to get a tumbler for the strict purpose of following this thread because it is that awesome and if you need help searching for dragons I am a newbie but I support your cause!
@sorel I am going to do something I said I'd never do I'm going to get a tumbler for the strict purpose of following this thread because it is that awesome and if you need help searching for dragons I am a newbie but I support your cause!
@Sorel This is awesome!

I was helping as an attendant in the Shadow Holiday Raffle, and somebody sent in this Near Triple Ivory babin...

I kinda kept him ^^;
@Sorel This is awesome!

I was helping as an attendant in the Shadow Holiday Raffle, and somebody sent in this Near Triple Ivory babin...

I kinda kept him ^^;
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Sorel

Snagged the white/white/sky spiral. Gonna give him a tert gene, once I settle on one.
@Sorel

Snagged the white/white/sky spiral. Gonna give him a tert gene, once I settle on one.
@Sorel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3205721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32058/3205721_350.png[/img] [/url] Just snagged this gorgeous imp boy, thanks! What a steal! He's going to make beautiful babies with my plat/pink girl uvu
@Sorel

3205721_350.png

Just snagged this gorgeous imp boy, thanks! What a steal! He's going to make beautiful babies with my plat/pink girl uvu
082fee078d.png
@Carpfish

Your welcome! He was too pretty to languish in the AH :D
@Carpfish

Your welcome! He was too pretty to languish in the AH :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Price drop on the lemon Imp!
Price drop on the lemon Imp!
BAMP
BAMP