Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Sorel

Aaah, this is such a cool idea for a thread. While I'm not seeing anything I'm interested in right now, I'll be sure to come back and check every once in a while. ^_^
@Sorel

Aaah, this is such a cool idea for a thread. While I'm not seeing anything I'm interested in right now, I'll be sure to come back and check every once in a while. ^_^
click here to go to a maaagical place...

aka, my tumblr. ( ^x^)9
woosh
Now I want a dalmation dragon, to cute!

Stalking this thread :)
Now I want a dalmation dragon, to cute!

Stalking this thread :)
@Sorel

Can I sell you some dragons that I've been unable to sell thus far?
@Sorel

Can I sell you some dragons that I've been unable to sell thus far?
@sorel

You got my Cherry :P
@sorel

You got my Cherry :P
FRbanner_zps81d825e7.png
Ooh can you keep an eye out for dragons with the following characteristics?
  • Rose tertiary! If double rose, even better.
  • Jade/Jade/something green
Ooh can you keep an eye out for dragons with the following characteristics?
  • Rose tertiary! If double rose, even better.
  • Jade/Jade/something green
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win

I actually have a nest right now that has a high chance of double rose if you'd like to take a look when they're hatched :D
@Win

I actually have a nest right now that has a high chance of double rose if you'd like to take a look when they're hatched :D
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I'd love to! The rose tertiary is mandatory T_T I have a DG Rose with a terrible tert and I'm loathe to part with her if I can find her a mate with a rose tertiary.
I'd love to! The rose tertiary is mandatory T_T I have a DG Rose with a terrible tert and I'm loathe to part with her if I can find her a mate with a rose tertiary.
oz2YrQ2.png
Whoah, what a great thread. I'll have to come back sometime when I have more lair space...
Whoah, what a great thread. I'll have to come back sometime when I have more lair space...
“blaireau’s
=D
=D
@Sorel so if we wanted to buy one of these lovely dragons (like that tiger imperial), would we just go through the crossroads? im sorry im still kinda new to fr ^^;
@Sorel so if we wanted to buy one of these lovely dragons (like that tiger imperial), would we just go through the crossroads? im sorry im still kinda new to fr ^^;
he/himtumblr_inline_o8jonixiDo1soemy4_100.pngtumblr_ouqfrnYCgP1tv211lo1_250.png tumblr_inline_o8jonjJSJh1soemy4_100.pngfr +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10