Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Destroya

Yup! She'd be 7K in treasure at the crossroads :D You send me crossroads and I accept it.
@Destroya

Yup! She'd be 7K in treasure at the crossroads :D You send me crossroads and I accept it.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
@Sorel

Erm.. Forgive me if I overlook, but where exactly is your list of dragons to sell? o.O
@Sorel

Erm.. Forgive me if I overlook, but where exactly is your list of dragons to sell? o.O
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@alvaar

Whatever dragons are on the first post of this thread are what I have available :D I also list dragons frequently on my tumblr at http://sorels-a-spiral.tumblr.com/
@alvaar

Whatever dragons are on the first post of this thread are what I have available :D I also list dragons frequently on my tumblr at http://sorels-a-spiral.tumblr.com/
Oh! Haha, my bad..
When I saw Kaskade alone up there, I didn't realize it was because he's the only one left atm..
Oh! Haha, my bad..
When I saw Kaskade alone up there, I didn't realize it was because he's the only one left atm..
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@Alvaar

Yeah they are posted as they are discovered :) sometimes just one is available sometimes 2 or 3. They are rotated out constantly so nearly every bump brings a new dragon.
@Alvaar

Yeah they are posted as they are discovered :) sometimes just one is available sometimes 2 or 3. They are rotated out constantly so nearly every bump brings a new dragon.
@Sorel Omg what a pretty white/azure imp. She's just what I'm looking for! Is she still available? :D
@Sorel Omg what a pretty white/azure imp. She's just what I'm looking for! Is she still available? :D
uncannybanner.jpg
@uncannyfish

yup she's still here. She's 7K at the crossroads :D
@uncannyfish

yup she's still here. She's 7K at the crossroads :D
bump
bump
bump
bump