Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@wolfdragon112

At max 2 :)
@wolfdragon112

At max 2 :)
sackname
~ ~ ~
|Wish List|
|Art Shop|
|Hatchery|
~ ~ ~
I'll give you ? if you give me this dragon
Hmmmmm..... could I get my boy done? He lives with everyone else in the Glacier tab of my lair. I dont know what he could even be, maybe a gatherer or gardener? Ill give him apparel once his role is down... Oh, and btw, im trying to stay away from hunter/killing roles 1 paragraph please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51582391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515824/51582391_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hmmmmm..... could I get my boy done? He lives with everyone else
in the Glacier tab of my lair. I dont know what he could even be, maybe a
gatherer or gardener? Ill give him apparel once his role is down...
Oh, and btw, im trying to stay away from hunter/killing roles

1 paragraph please!

51582391_350.png
tumblr_inline_oiy0shNlIf1tki816_540.png

The cold reclaims...
@TheLastTrico
would you like option 1 then or more of option 3!
@TheLastTrico
would you like option 1 then or more of option 3!
[color=teal]This look amazing! I have a "Romeo and Juliet" pair of dragons that I always meant to write for! I'd love for you to do it... All I have in mind is that their parents disproved and they ran away and joined Torquil's (my main dragon, an easy going king) clan. Where they were happy. I'd like both sides but I'lll leave it up to you Here they are... Erasinus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47185025] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471851/47185025_350.png[/img] [/url] And his ... Tabeitha [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48869360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488694/48869360_350.png[/img] [/url] Excited! Yay!
This look amazing!
I have a "Romeo and Juliet" pair of dragons that I always meant to write for!
I'd love for you to do it...
All I have in mind is that their parents disproved and they ran away and joined Torquil's (my main dragon, an easy going king) clan.
Where they were happy.
I'd like both sides but I'lll leave it up to you
Here they are...
Erasinus

47185025_350.png

And his ... Tabeitha

48869360_350.png

Excited!
Yay!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
How many paragraphs do you want. also those are some beautiful dragons!
@Sinjin
How many paragraphs do you want. also those are some beautiful dragons!
[b]@sackname Hope you like it and ill be praying to see that large order soon![/b] [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] The adult male Fae flew silently over the Cloudscrape Crags. He may have been born into a clan of ice but his body wasn't totally suited for the cold. Sure he always had soft snowflakes around him and even wore chains of ice, but he wasn't totally immune to some of the fridge weather that could be felt in Southern Icefield. As much as the dragon would love to take off the apparel and truly be free to the elements his body just wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why he always wore trusty snowfall robe. But underneath all that ice and apparel lay a truly beautiful dragons. Some nights it would be warm enough that the male Fae would be able to remove his apparel and fly free. In the dark of night, he was nothing more than a ray of moonlight. The male dragon was a color called Orca but under the moonlight, the lucky dragons that caught sight of his beauty said a better name would be moonshine. The other breathtaking thing about this dragon were the ruins that were etched into the scales on his stomach. Some thought they were a demon's mark or a gift from the gods above but only Lulayn knew the reckoning that the marks could have. On certain nights when the moon was at its fullest the male dragon would shed his robes, let the snowflakes fall around him, and let the snow chains drop from his body, as his eyes become alight with ice like fire. They burned to a white color and overtook all of his senses. Lulayn never knew what happened during those full moons but he would always wake up in a forest close to his home, surrounded by dead animals or if he was truly unlucky that night he would wake to dead dragons. The young male dragon had been trying and failing to court another fae like himself. He was infatuated with the girl named Zillo. Like himself she had a moonshine color to her, but she was so much more breathtaking to behold in his opinion. She had the gorgeous gems that surrounded her wings, stomach, and legs. When the light caught them just right they would leave rainbows in their wake. The only thing that was truly stopping the young male was the fear that he would somehow hard Zillo when the ruins power overtook him. But he would still dream, of them flying through the moonlight together, hatching a clutch, and so much more. He knew it would never be though, because he wasn't like the other dragons. He may be beautiful, but sometimes the prettiest things have the nastiest bites. [b]This will be about 13kt just since i added the little paragraph at the end[/b]
@sackname
Hope you like it and ill be praying to see that large order soon!

The adult male Fae flew silently over the Cloudscrape Crags. He may have been born into a clan of ice but his body wasn't totally suited for the cold. Sure he always had soft snowflakes around him and even wore chains of ice, but he wasn't totally immune to some of the fridge weather that could be felt in Southern Icefield. As much as the dragon would love to take off the apparel and truly be free to the elements his body just wouldn't be able to handle it. That's why he always wore trusty snowfall robe. But underneath all that ice and apparel lay a truly beautiful dragons. Some nights it would be warm enough that the male Fae would be able to remove his apparel and fly free. In the dark of night, he was nothing more than a ray of moonlight. The male dragon was a color called Orca but under the moonlight, the lucky dragons that caught sight of his beauty said a better name would be moonshine. The other breathtaking thing about this dragon were the ruins that were etched into the scales on his stomach. Some thought they were a demon's mark or a gift from the gods above but only Lulayn knew the reckoning that the marks could have. On certain nights when the moon was at its fullest the male dragon would shed his robes, let the snowflakes fall around him, and let the snow chains drop from his body, as his eyes become alight with ice like fire. They burned to a white color and overtook all of his senses. Lulayn never knew what happened during those full moons but he would always wake up in a forest close to his home, surrounded by dead animals or if he was truly unlucky that night he would wake to dead dragons.

The young male dragon had been trying and failing to court another fae like himself. He was infatuated with the girl named Zillo. Like himself she had a moonshine color to her, but she was so much more breathtaking to behold in his opinion. She had the gorgeous gems that surrounded her wings, stomach, and legs. When the light caught them just right they would leave rainbows in their wake. The only thing that was truly stopping the young male was the fear that he would somehow hard Zillo when the ruins power overtook him. But he would still dream, of them flying through the moonlight together, hatching a clutch, and so much more. He knew it would never be though, because he wasn't like the other dragons. He may be beautiful, but sometimes the prettiest things have the nastiest bites.

This will be about 13kt just since i added the little paragraph at the end
Hey!
Thank you!
I love them!
They were some of my first!

And they make beautiful babies!

2 to 3 for each.
But if you must write more...
:D
Hey!
Thank you!
I love them!
They were some of my first!

And they make beautiful babies!

2 to 3 for each.
But if you must write more...
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin
ok I think i have some good ideas i should have it done by tomorrow!
@Sinjin
ok I think i have some good ideas i should have it done by tomorrow!
It's taken me a while to decide to who I wanted lore for;;; hnnnggg starting with just one for now. I plan on coming back with more dragons eventually ;) ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44428077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444281/44428077_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]One paragraph if option 3 for Cryptic please!! As written in her bio, she's a nerdy asexual dragon who's always great fun to have around. If that's not enough material, she's also been given some headcanons, also in her bio, which you can use! Thank you!!
It's taken me a while to decide to who I wanted lore for;;; hnnnggg starting with just one for now. I plan on coming back with more dragons eventually ;)

44428077_350.png
One paragraph if option 3 for Cryptic please!!

As written in her bio, she's a nerdy asexual dragon who's always great fun to have around.

If that's not enough material, she's also been given some headcanons, also in her bio, which you can use!

Thank you!!
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
Your writing is wonderful! I'll definitely come back here for some Familiar bios for my Pinkerlocke run! ^v^
Your writing is wonderful! I'll definitely come back here for some Familiar bios for my Pinkerlocke run! ^v^
RpWih2x.png O6NQngd.gif GhsF9s4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35