Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Rari0516
Hope you like it! This will be 10kt, just because it was a bit on the longer side for one paragraph. Also if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

A hot pink dragon that goes by the name of Cryptic slowly and precisely took off each layer of her apparel. She started with her black plum headdress, revealed to have the weight gone from her head. Next she took off the matching corsage, tail piece, and anklets shaking her body happy to have some of the extra weight off of her. After that she took off her onyx pendants and bird skull necklace. Finally she was able to get to her white raven armor, once she removed all the pieces she happily walked into the forest behind her nest wanting to feel the cool breeze on her bare scales. Some people called her a nerd or weird for always wearing so much armor and black plums, but there was a reason. She didn't know the reason sure, but the outfit just spoke to her so she must answer the call by wearing it everyday. The dragon trotted through the forests she tried and failed to at least somewhat blend with the world around her incase there were any enemies nearby, but that was practically impossible for a hot pink dragon. It didn't help that the dragon also had glimmering pink wings that could blind you if they caught the sun just right. The only thing that allowed the dragon to somewhat blend in were her dark purple cheetah spots that covered every inch of her body excluding her wings, the top of her face, and the tip of her tail. The most shocking feater about this dragon could only be seen if you were very close to the dragon. She had hot pink eyes that matched the color of her scales, no one knew if this was a sign of good or evil in the dragon. Even the dragon didn't know, or really care, all she cared about for now were her studies and friends. Little did she know that she would soon find out if her eyes were a sign of good or evil.

Come again soon!
@Rari0516
Hope you like it! This will be 10kt, just because it was a bit on the longer side for one paragraph. Also if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

A hot pink dragon that goes by the name of Cryptic slowly and precisely took off each layer of her apparel. She started with her black plum headdress, revealed to have the weight gone from her head. Next she took off the matching corsage, tail piece, and anklets shaking her body happy to have some of the extra weight off of her. After that she took off her onyx pendants and bird skull necklace. Finally she was able to get to her white raven armor, once she removed all the pieces she happily walked into the forest behind her nest wanting to feel the cool breeze on her bare scales. Some people called her a nerd or weird for always wearing so much armor and black plums, but there was a reason. She didn't know the reason sure, but the outfit just spoke to her so she must answer the call by wearing it everyday. The dragon trotted through the forests she tried and failed to at least somewhat blend with the world around her incase there were any enemies nearby, but that was practically impossible for a hot pink dragon. It didn't help that the dragon also had glimmering pink wings that could blind you if they caught the sun just right. The only thing that allowed the dragon to somewhat blend in were her dark purple cheetah spots that covered every inch of her body excluding her wings, the top of her face, and the tip of her tail. The most shocking feater about this dragon could only be seen if you were very close to the dragon. She had hot pink eyes that matched the color of her scales, no one knew if this was a sign of good or evil in the dragon. Even the dragon didn't know, or really care, all she cared about for now were her studies and friends. Little did she know that she would soon find out if her eyes were a sign of good or evil.

Come again soon!
@HighEmperess
Here it is! I will need you to send me another 5kt because i ended up writing a ton for both of the paragraphs! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Jeno:
I regret everything I did that led up to the moment were I was forced to look into the eyes of my mate and tell her what I did. I was so stupid I had the most beautiful Imperial mate that a Coatl male could ever ask for. She was a light blue color but she had these dark blue swirls all around her body that could make you dizzy if you stared for to long. She wings, don't even get me started on her wings. They matched the color of the swirls that adorned her body and they had tiny light blue swirls at the ends. The cause of my regret happened one day when Celeste went to visit another clan for a few days. I was laying in my nest when suddenly a female Coatl walks in. Sure she was pretty, but my mate was so much better. I don't know what happened but one minute I was laying in my nest and the next I had mated with some unknown dragon. I still distinctly remember to this day her smug grin as she walked out of my nest without a word. I jumped out of my thoughts when suddenly my mates sweet voice filled my ears, only it wasn't sweet no it was angry, sad, and hurt. “I can't believe you could do this to me! We were mates! I gave you some many clutches! Is it because I'm an imperial! Don't just stand there! Tell me something anything! Wh-” Her voice cracked as tears filled her eyes. I wanted to reach out and comfort her, to wipe the tears away from her eyes, but I knew I couldn't I probably never would be able to comfort her in that way again. “I'm so sorry Celeste. I don't know why I did it. One minute I was laying in my nest the next it was done.” I said softly hopping somewhere deep down inside she could find a way to forgive me, but I had no such luck. “How dare you try to play the victim. One minute you were laying there the next it was done. As if I would believe a word you said. I… I just can't i'm leaving” those were the last words I ever heard from her sweet lips ever again. Before I could fly after her she had already disappeared into the clouds without a trace. Everyday I searched far and wide from plain to plain, but nothing I couldn't find my mate. But I never gave up, and I never would. It didn't matter to me how many years it might take, I would have my mate back.

Celeste:
“I can't believe you could do this to me! We were mates! I gave you some many clutches! Is it because I'm an imperial! Don't just stand there! Tell me something anything! Wh-” my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. My mate the one dragon that I was supposed to trust more than anyone one else in the world had committed a crime so grave that I don't think I would ever be able to forgive him. At least that's what I told myself . Deep down inside a part of me wanted to forgive him, wanted to think it was all an accident a mistake that he would never make again. The only thing stopping me from truly forgiving him was my pride and sorrow. He cheated on me, with a dragon from a clan I had never heard of. Some many thoughts filled my mind when I came upon the knowledge of his horrible act. One of those being, Is it because I wasn't good enough? I knew that I shouldn't think like that but I really couldn't help it. Why would he bother to seek out the companionship of another dragon unless he thought there was something wrong with me. I knew I was being stupid, but in a time of sadness every bad thought seems like the right answer. I stood there and listened to his pathetic apology. He dared to say he didn't mean to, that it all happened to fast for him to realize what was going on. What a load of bull carp. I yelled at him one more time before I made my escape. I pumped my wings as fast as I could to make sure that he wasn't able to follow me. I quickly flew to my parents clan. Once I got there I landed in my old nest and cried. I cried through the night and into the next day. My parents found me and did their best to calm me down. Eventually I got a hold of my emotions, and the only emotion I felt now was rage. Pure fiery hot anger, I knew what I had to do. I had to train. I had to become stronger than I ever was, not just physically but mentally. Pain was going to become nothing to me, just like him. I was going to become the strongest dragon out there. So if the day ever came that I had to see him again he would know that his actions didn't hurt me. No, he would see that even though he broke me into pieces, I was still hole. At least on the outside.

Come again soon!
@HighEmperess
Here it is! I will need you to send me another 5kt because i ended up writing a ton for both of the paragraphs! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Jeno:
I regret everything I did that led up to the moment were I was forced to look into the eyes of my mate and tell her what I did. I was so stupid I had the most beautiful Imperial mate that a Coatl male could ever ask for. She was a light blue color but she had these dark blue swirls all around her body that could make you dizzy if you stared for to long. She wings, don't even get me started on her wings. They matched the color of the swirls that adorned her body and they had tiny light blue swirls at the ends. The cause of my regret happened one day when Celeste went to visit another clan for a few days. I was laying in my nest when suddenly a female Coatl walks in. Sure she was pretty, but my mate was so much better. I don't know what happened but one minute I was laying in my nest and the next I had mated with some unknown dragon. I still distinctly remember to this day her smug grin as she walked out of my nest without a word. I jumped out of my thoughts when suddenly my mates sweet voice filled my ears, only it wasn't sweet no it was angry, sad, and hurt. “I can't believe you could do this to me! We were mates! I gave you some many clutches! Is it because I'm an imperial! Don't just stand there! Tell me something anything! Wh-” Her voice cracked as tears filled her eyes. I wanted to reach out and comfort her, to wipe the tears away from her eyes, but I knew I couldn't I probably never would be able to comfort her in that way again. “I'm so sorry Celeste. I don't know why I did it. One minute I was laying in my nest the next it was done.” I said softly hopping somewhere deep down inside she could find a way to forgive me, but I had no such luck. “How dare you try to play the victim. One minute you were laying there the next it was done. As if I would believe a word you said. I… I just can't i'm leaving” those were the last words I ever heard from her sweet lips ever again. Before I could fly after her she had already disappeared into the clouds without a trace. Everyday I searched far and wide from plain to plain, but nothing I couldn't find my mate. But I never gave up, and I never would. It didn't matter to me how many years it might take, I would have my mate back.

Celeste:
“I can't believe you could do this to me! We were mates! I gave you some many clutches! Is it because I'm an imperial! Don't just stand there! Tell me something anything! Wh-” my voice cracked at the end of my sentence. My mate the one dragon that I was supposed to trust more than anyone one else in the world had committed a crime so grave that I don't think I would ever be able to forgive him. At least that's what I told myself . Deep down inside a part of me wanted to forgive him, wanted to think it was all an accident a mistake that he would never make again. The only thing stopping me from truly forgiving him was my pride and sorrow. He cheated on me, with a dragon from a clan I had never heard of. Some many thoughts filled my mind when I came upon the knowledge of his horrible act. One of those being, Is it because I wasn't good enough? I knew that I shouldn't think like that but I really couldn't help it. Why would he bother to seek out the companionship of another dragon unless he thought there was something wrong with me. I knew I was being stupid, but in a time of sadness every bad thought seems like the right answer. I stood there and listened to his pathetic apology. He dared to say he didn't mean to, that it all happened to fast for him to realize what was going on. What a load of bull carp. I yelled at him one more time before I made my escape. I pumped my wings as fast as I could to make sure that he wasn't able to follow me. I quickly flew to my parents clan. Once I got there I landed in my old nest and cried. I cried through the night and into the next day. My parents found me and did their best to calm me down. Eventually I got a hold of my emotions, and the only emotion I felt now was rage. Pure fiery hot anger, I knew what I had to do. I had to train. I had to become stronger than I ever was, not just physically but mentally. Pain was going to become nothing to me, just like him. I was going to become the strongest dragon out there. So if the day ever came that I had to see him again he would know that his actions didn't hurt me. No, he would see that even though he broke me into pieces, I was still hole. At least on the outside.

Come again soon!
@Axolotlboi
Here it is! Also I would like to say sorry I didnt even think about using the familiar the dragon had on it, if you would like me to redo it I would do it free of charge. IF not it will be 30kt. Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Doctor Zyn carefully put on each of her apparel items, today's patient would be no joke and she had to make sure that everything was perfect. First she put on her Nightshade tunic, over that tunic she wore a Murkmirth tailcoat that hugged her body to make sure that nothing touched her sensitive chest scales. Next she put on her Tail Lei to make sure that the feathers didn't get in the way of the work that she was going to be doing. Finally she grabbed favorite purple gloves and slipped them over each of her claws, which for today’s work had filed down to make sure they wouldn't somehow poke through the gloves and expose the doctor to her patient or more commonly known as a Manticore Screamer. These dark creatures were deadly, but contrary to popular belief they could actually be quite kind. The had a monkeys body with a dark blue lions like mane surrounding their faces. Instead of a normal monkeys tail, they had a scorpion stinger attached to their rear ends. The creatures also had a small pair of wings that allowed them to be deadly in the skies. Dragons these days were messed up though and took these creatures out of the wild and either illegally sold them or cut off their stingers and wings to be sold. The one coming in today had been rescued by one of the undercover poachers that worked for Doctor Zyn. The undercover poacher hadn’t been able to stop the dragons from removing the poor creatures wings. The dragoness turned her head at the sound of wings outside her medical office. One of her two nurses quickly threw open the door and sure enough two dragons rushed in holding a failing Manticore Screamer. One was holding the tail tightly trying not to get stung by the deadly bard that lay at the tip, while the other was holding the creatures middle and trying to stop it's flailing. The doctor quickly looked over the creature, the only part of the wings that were left were the base and it was bleeding profusely. It also had a muzzle on to keep it from biting the doctor, nurses, or handlers. The doctor only allowed herself to feel pity for the creature for a second. No time for that now, first she had to heal the physical wounds then she could deal with the mental ones.

The doctor quickly got two work. “Quickly! Strap down his feet, upper torso, and most importantly that stinger! Face him stomach down, we need to stop the bleeding coming from those wings!” The nurses and handlers quickly got the creature strapped in. The nurses had the doctors tray at the waiting full of cleaning supplies and materials for the stitches that the poor monkey would soon be getting. Doctor Zyn quickly got to work cleaning the wing stumps and removing and leaves or twigs that were inside. The monkey whimpered in pain trying to squirm away from the doctors tools. Doctor Zyn would sedate him but he had already lost to much blood that if he went into a coma he might not wake back up. After some gruesome minutes spent cleaning the Manticore Screamers wounds the Doctor was finally able to start stitching it up. Luckily the Doctor had some healing balm left over from another patient that slowed down the bleeding. Now for the even more painful part. The doctor grabbed her supplies and carefully dipped the nedal into the skin of the monkey wings. The helpless creature let out a cry of pain and started to shake. “Hold him down! I can have him moving for this part!” The handlers quickly grabbed onto the Manticore Screamer and made shushing sounds trying to calm the creature down. The doctor worked tirelessly stitch after stitch she slowly fixed the monkey up. Once the stitches were done the doctor applied an ointment that would allow the skin around the wound to close within an hour Soon enough the Manticore Screamers injuries would be fully healed. “Now that the wound is closing give him a sleeping sedative” One of the nurses grabbed a smile vile and needle and injected it into the Manticore Screamer. The creature only struggled for a minute before it passed out. “Bring him with me.” The doctor said. She watched as the bonds holding the monkey down were unlocked. Since the creature was asleep only one of the handlers had to carry it. The doctor lead the man out of the clinic and towards her nest. She went around back and opened the pin she had ready for creatures like this one. It was huge, with a large tree in the center and lots of vines attaching to the edges of the metal fence. The fence was about twenty feet away from the tree so there was more than enough room for a dragon or creature to stand on the ground. The fence all the way to the top of the tree where there was a metal chained in top. It was a full dome, there was no was for a creature to get out, weather it had wings or not. The doctor motioned towards the small hammock like structure that went from tree to fence. The man gently set the Manticore Screamer down inside. Doctor Zyn looking at the creature sadly, she may have healed it's physical wounds but the metal scars that the dragon poachers had left were going to be hard to erase.
The next morning the Doctor woke up to the sound of screeching outside. She quickly jumped out of bed and went around the investigate. Sure enough the Manticore Screamer was standing by the door that lead into the enclosure shaking on the fence. “Are you hungry little one. You probably haven't eaten in a while.’’ The Manticore Screamer or Winston as the doctor decided to name him gave out a small screech and started running in circles. The doctor only laughed at the creatures actions before going back inside. She quickly grabbed an area of plants and insects that monkey would soon be able to feast upon. Then it dawned on her, the monkey wasn't afraid of her, no it seemed to actually like her. Maybe there wouldn't be a need to heal mental scars. But the doctor would keep Winston for research purposes. The doctor got to the door and looked at Winston he seemed to understand and he quickly stepped away from the door allowing the doctor to unlock it and bring the food bowl inside. The doctor sat down next to the food and watched as the monkey ate every last morsel. That's a good sign at least, no signs of infection from the looks of things. The doctor stood and made to leave the cage but the monkey grabbed onto her tailcoat and gave it a soft tug. “Yes?” The doctor asked wondering what the creature wanted. The doctor watched in amazement as the monkey lifted it's arms over its head and and made grabby hands at her. “You want up?” The doctor asked. She shifted her tail so that it was in front of Winston and watched as the monkey ran up her tail and rested in between her wings. She slowly stood up and the monkey grabbed onto the base of her wings and held on tightly. The doctor slowly began to walk around the enclosure curious to see what Winston would do but he just sat there happily, his dangerous tail didn't once come into threat posture which was a really surprising. This whole interaction was surprising to say the least. The doctor had expected the monkey to be afraid or at least angry at the sight of dragons, but no he seemed to enjoy their company, at least the Doctors anyway. Soon enough the Doctor walked out of the enclosure with the monkey holding onto her back. She waited to see if the creature would try to escape but no it just stayed in its place. With those next few steps the bonds between dragon and creature were formed.

Please come again soon!
@Axolotlboi
Here it is! Also I would like to say sorry I didnt even think about using the familiar the dragon had on it, if you would like me to redo it I would do it free of charge. IF not it will be 30kt. Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Doctor Zyn carefully put on each of her apparel items, today's patient would be no joke and she had to make sure that everything was perfect. First she put on her Nightshade tunic, over that tunic she wore a Murkmirth tailcoat that hugged her body to make sure that nothing touched her sensitive chest scales. Next she put on her Tail Lei to make sure that the feathers didn't get in the way of the work that she was going to be doing. Finally she grabbed favorite purple gloves and slipped them over each of her claws, which for today’s work had filed down to make sure they wouldn't somehow poke through the gloves and expose the doctor to her patient or more commonly known as a Manticore Screamer. These dark creatures were deadly, but contrary to popular belief they could actually be quite kind. The had a monkeys body with a dark blue lions like mane surrounding their faces. Instead of a normal monkeys tail, they had a scorpion stinger attached to their rear ends. The creatures also had a small pair of wings that allowed them to be deadly in the skies. Dragons these days were messed up though and took these creatures out of the wild and either illegally sold them or cut off their stingers and wings to be sold. The one coming in today had been rescued by one of the undercover poachers that worked for Doctor Zyn. The undercover poacher hadn’t been able to stop the dragons from removing the poor creatures wings. The dragoness turned her head at the sound of wings outside her medical office. One of her two nurses quickly threw open the door and sure enough two dragons rushed in holding a failing Manticore Screamer. One was holding the tail tightly trying not to get stung by the deadly bard that lay at the tip, while the other was holding the creatures middle and trying to stop it's flailing. The doctor quickly looked over the creature, the only part of the wings that were left were the base and it was bleeding profusely. It also had a muzzle on to keep it from biting the doctor, nurses, or handlers. The doctor only allowed herself to feel pity for the creature for a second. No time for that now, first she had to heal the physical wounds then she could deal with the mental ones.

The doctor quickly got two work. “Quickly! Strap down his feet, upper torso, and most importantly that stinger! Face him stomach down, we need to stop the bleeding coming from those wings!” The nurses and handlers quickly got the creature strapped in. The nurses had the doctors tray at the waiting full of cleaning supplies and materials for the stitches that the poor monkey would soon be getting. Doctor Zyn quickly got to work cleaning the wing stumps and removing and leaves or twigs that were inside. The monkey whimpered in pain trying to squirm away from the doctors tools. Doctor Zyn would sedate him but he had already lost to much blood that if he went into a coma he might not wake back up. After some gruesome minutes spent cleaning the Manticore Screamers wounds the Doctor was finally able to start stitching it up. Luckily the Doctor had some healing balm left over from another patient that slowed down the bleeding. Now for the even more painful part. The doctor grabbed her supplies and carefully dipped the nedal into the skin of the monkey wings. The helpless creature let out a cry of pain and started to shake. “Hold him down! I can have him moving for this part!” The handlers quickly grabbed onto the Manticore Screamer and made shushing sounds trying to calm the creature down. The doctor worked tirelessly stitch after stitch she slowly fixed the monkey up. Once the stitches were done the doctor applied an ointment that would allow the skin around the wound to close within an hour Soon enough the Manticore Screamers injuries would be fully healed. “Now that the wound is closing give him a sleeping sedative” One of the nurses grabbed a smile vile and needle and injected it into the Manticore Screamer. The creature only struggled for a minute before it passed out. “Bring him with me.” The doctor said. She watched as the bonds holding the monkey down were unlocked. Since the creature was asleep only one of the handlers had to carry it. The doctor lead the man out of the clinic and towards her nest. She went around back and opened the pin she had ready for creatures like this one. It was huge, with a large tree in the center and lots of vines attaching to the edges of the metal fence. The fence was about twenty feet away from the tree so there was more than enough room for a dragon or creature to stand on the ground. The fence all the way to the top of the tree where there was a metal chained in top. It was a full dome, there was no was for a creature to get out, weather it had wings or not. The doctor motioned towards the small hammock like structure that went from tree to fence. The man gently set the Manticore Screamer down inside. Doctor Zyn looking at the creature sadly, she may have healed it's physical wounds but the metal scars that the dragon poachers had left were going to be hard to erase.
The next morning the Doctor woke up to the sound of screeching outside. She quickly jumped out of bed and went around the investigate. Sure enough the Manticore Screamer was standing by the door that lead into the enclosure shaking on the fence. “Are you hungry little one. You probably haven't eaten in a while.’’ The Manticore Screamer or Winston as the doctor decided to name him gave out a small screech and started running in circles. The doctor only laughed at the creatures actions before going back inside. She quickly grabbed an area of plants and insects that monkey would soon be able to feast upon. Then it dawned on her, the monkey wasn't afraid of her, no it seemed to actually like her. Maybe there wouldn't be a need to heal mental scars. But the doctor would keep Winston for research purposes. The doctor got to the door and looked at Winston he seemed to understand and he quickly stepped away from the door allowing the doctor to unlock it and bring the food bowl inside. The doctor sat down next to the food and watched as the monkey ate every last morsel. That's a good sign at least, no signs of infection from the looks of things. The doctor stood and made to leave the cage but the monkey grabbed onto her tailcoat and gave it a soft tug. “Yes?” The doctor asked wondering what the creature wanted. The doctor watched in amazement as the monkey lifted it's arms over its head and and made grabby hands at her. “You want up?” The doctor asked. She shifted her tail so that it was in front of Winston and watched as the monkey ran up her tail and rested in between her wings. She slowly stood up and the monkey grabbed onto the base of her wings and held on tightly. The doctor slowly began to walk around the enclosure curious to see what Winston would do but he just sat there happily, his dangerous tail didn't once come into threat posture which was a really surprising. This whole interaction was surprising to say the least. The doctor had expected the monkey to be afraid or at least angry at the sight of dragons, but no he seemed to enjoy their company, at least the Doctors anyway. Soon enough the Doctor walked out of the enclosure with the monkey holding onto her back. She waited to see if the creature would try to escape but no it just stayed in its place. With those next few steps the bonds between dragon and creature were formed.

Please come again soon!
Hello, I'm glad we met! I would like to have some lore for three of my draggos. [b]Option 1:[/b] Excited Noodle Shop Owner One paragraph [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=342024&tab=dragon&did=1451314][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=12&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=1&auth=fd0ac9fdfca19a3524ede34215846b00b72ac5a1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] max 10kt [center]----------[/center] [b]Option 1:[/b] Cruel-minded sorceress One paragraph [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49885741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498858/49885741_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] max 10kt [center]----------[/center] [b]Option 1:[/b] Clumsy fortune teller One paragraph [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=13&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=24&body=148&winggene=21&wings=93&tertgene=15&tert=8&element=8&eyetype=7][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=21&wings=93&auth=967fef479f6dd07f79beb921a7710a1794013f70&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] max 10kt [center]----------[/center] Altogether it would be about 24000t to 30000t depending on what you write? When you're ready, I can send you the 15kt to start with! Just remind me how much left I need to pay, I'll forget... xD
Hello, I'm glad we met! I would like to have some lore for three of my draggos.

Option 1: Excited Noodle Shop Owner

One paragraph
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=12&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=1&auth=fd0ac9fdfca19a3524ede34215846b00b72ac5a1&dummyext=prev.png
max 10kt

Option 1: Cruel-minded sorceress

One paragraph max 10kt

Option 1: Clumsy fortune teller

One paragraph
dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=8&tertgene=15&winggene=21&wings=93&auth=967fef479f6dd07f79beb921a7710a1794013f70&dummyext=prev.png
max 10kt

Altogether it would be about 24000t to 30000t depending on what you write? When you're ready, I can send you the 15kt to start with! Just remind me how much left I need to pay, I'll forget... xD
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101
Yep it will be in that price range and i keep track of all the people that pay so dont worry about that! Also i just want to make sure before i starting going crazy with excitement can i really make the first dragons story about being a noodle shop owner because if so I have ideas already rushing through my brain! Does the last dragon have a name?
@SushiDragon101
Yep it will be in that price range and i keep track of all the people that pay so dont worry about that! Also i just want to make sure before i starting going crazy with excitement can i really make the first dragons story about being a noodle shop owner because if so I have ideas already rushing through my brain! Does the last dragon have a name?
Hello! I’d LOVE a story from u! This is Tareyn, she’s very calm, and almost always has a smirk on her face. She’s a very strong woman, and stands up for the dragons she loves. Could I possible have a paragraph that only costs 12kt please? Thank u so much! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51466968] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514670/51466968_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello! I’d LOVE a story from u! This is Tareyn, she’s very calm, and almost always has a smirk on her face. She’s a very strong woman, and stands up for the dragons she loves. Could I possible have a paragraph that only costs 12kt please? Thank u so much!

51466968_350.png
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
@Eternalflame818
I can definitely do one pretty long paragraph for that price. Also are you thinking more option 1 or 3
@Eternalflame818
I can definitely do one pretty long paragraph for that price. Also are you thinking more option 1 or 3
Yes, go right on ahead! I loved the art I ordered for her, and I just went with it, even going as far as renaming her... If you really like writing for her, I could extend it to two paragraphs with a max of 20kt if it's alright with you? for the last one, I forgot the name I had for him... if you need to use it you could put 'NAME' in, so I can replace it later. xD I'll be sending 15kt by pm [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Yes, go right on ahead! I loved the art I ordered for her, and I just went with it, even going as far as renaming her... If you really like writing for her, I could extend it to two paragraphs with a max of 20kt if it's alright with you?

for the last one, I forgot the name I had for him... if you need to use it you could put 'NAME' in, so I can replace it later. xD

I'll be sending 15kt by pm
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@wolfdragon112 more leaning to option 1 please!
@wolfdragon112 more leaning to option 1 please!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
If you don't mind, could you please redo it?
If you don't mind, could you please redo it?
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35