Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Eaglerider
So im going to assume you want option 1 but i have a few questions first:
1. How close did 'X' get to making Althea queen?
2. Are dragons mad at Althea?
3. Or I can just make this all up for you! I just wanted to make sure there wasnt something specific that you wanted!
@Eaglerider
So im going to assume you want option 1 but i have a few questions first:
1. How close did 'X' get to making Althea queen?
2. Are dragons mad at Althea?
3. Or I can just make this all up for you! I just wanted to make sure there wasnt something specific that you wanted!
@wolfdragon112

"X" was far enough that she mind controlled another dragon into being a duchess.
No dragons are mad at althea herself.
@wolfdragon112

"X" was far enough that she mind controlled another dragon into being a duchess.
No dragons are mad at althea herself.
@wolfdragon112 Hello there! I decided to stop by after I saw your message. I'd love to get some lore for my dragons! (I always tell myself that I'll make some soon but it never really happens, heh.) I think I'm going to start off with three dragons. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29235270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292353/29235270_350.png[/img] [/url] First one's for my girl Masika! She already has a little bit of background info in her bio if that would make things easier. Mainly she's the overseer/disciplinary of the clan. Option 2 and one paragraph for her! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28524125] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285242/28524125_350.png[/img] [/url] Nainsi up next. He's one of the five founders of the clan and the chief hunter. Option 3 and one paragraph! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33249189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332492/33249189_350.png[/img] [/url] Finally, Irga. She's the head female of the clan and is also part of my coli team so she's a fighter. (Other than that I have no idea what to do lore-wise for her.) Option 1 and two paragraphs!
@wolfdragon112

Hello there! I decided to stop by after I saw your message. I'd love to get some lore for my dragons! (I always tell myself that I'll make some soon but it never really happens, heh.)

I think I'm going to start off with three dragons.

29235270_350.png

First one's for my girl Masika! She already has a little bit of background info in her bio if that would make things easier. Mainly she's the overseer/disciplinary of the clan. Option 2 and one paragraph for her!

28524125_350.png

Nainsi up next. He's one of the five founders of the clan and the chief hunter. Option 3 and one paragraph!

33249189_350.png

Finally, Irga. She's the head female of the clan and is also part of my coli team so she's a fighter. (Other than that I have no idea what to do lore-wise for her.) Option 1 and two paragraphs!
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
@Galaxrti
Here it is! This will be 50kt I hope you enjoy it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs! I hope to write for more of your dragons again soon!

Petra:
Petra slowly crept through the woods. Her black wolf's mask hid her scent from nearby creatures that might spook and give away her position to the dragon she was hunting down. The Imperial usually didn't track down dragons like this, it was usually Moonstones job but she had a special task today so it had been left for Petra to deal with this mission. The mission was straight forward, track down a Tundra that had been illegally selling hatchlings to other clans, a crime punishable by death. When Petra learned what he had been doing she was happy to take up the task, though she couldn't deny the sickness she felt when she thought of the poor babies that were torn from their mother’s and father’s arms before they could even learn their names. It also helped that Petra was more of a heavy hitter type, because this dragon was huge. From the pictures Petra had seen it was painstakingly obvious that this dragon wasn't going to be easy to take down. The Imperials ears straitened to hear any sounds in the dense forest, she had caught the Tundras scent once or twice but she hadn't been able to pick up a trail. Suddenly there was a loud snap some ways down the mountain. The Imperial rushed as quietly as possible hoping it wasn't another creature that lurked in these forests. Petra came upon a small opening in the forest. There was a small pond surrounded by flowers and reeds so tall that smaller dragons would disappear in there long stalks. Lucky for Petra though her target wasn't a small dragon. No he was huge and standing a few feet away from her drinking from the pond. Finally it was time to sacrifice this disgusting excuse of a dragon to the Gods.
A low growl could be heard throughout the forest. The Tundra male whipped around to face his attacker. He jumped in shock when a dragon with a wolves face stepped out from a tree. “Demon! Stay away, Demon!” Petra only chuckled at the sorry excuse of a dragons words. “The only demon here is you. Did you really think you would be able to steal hatchlings from their parents and go unpunished.’’ The dragon gave a soft growl. “I did no such things!’' Petra only shook her head. “Tundra, you have been accused and charged guilty to the crimes of stealing and selling hatchlings. Under the authority of the Galaxrti clan and the great Gods above I sentence you to die.” Petra said rushing towards the large male claws out. The male flapped his wings and flew above Petras sharp claws barley escaping death. Petra quickly unfurled her wings and took to the skies after him. She smirked at the stupidity of the Tundra. He was much larger than her, he would never be able to outfly her. Sure enough seconds later the Imperial had caught up to the male. She landed on his back sinking her claws into the soft membrane of his wings and tearing them into pieces. She spun her body and sent the male spinning downwards. Petra quickly tucked her wings and plummeted down with him. As they fell towards the world bellow she yelled into his ears “May the Gods judge you justly.” Then a loud crack could be heard throughout the entire forest as the males body hit the ground.

Moonstone:
Moonstone slowly took a deep breath as she dressed herself in the beautiful green silk fabric that had been a gift from Azurite her trainer, incase she ever had a mission like the one she would be going through with today. The Imperial also put on rose covered thrones, a common outfit for high ranked dragon females. Moonstone looked at herself in her mirror and nodded. She should be able to pass as a high lady, she quickly prayed to the Gods above to allow her grace and beauty to impress the king that ruled over the Southern Ice Biome. Moonstone wasn't trying to win his favor though, no she was trying to take his life. Moonstone usually didn't get herself mixed up with such dangerous people, but an opportunity presented itself that she couldn't pass up. Not only would she be getting a treasure chest full of gems, but she would also be getting rid of a very evil dragon. The king was not a nice man, he killed without reason, and already threatened to eradicate the treaties of truce with the neighboring clans. His son however showed great promise for the future of the Southern Ice Biome. He was kind, compassionate, and even had the nerve to publicly speak against his father’s actions. Moonstone checked the time before she walked out of her nest. She spread her wings, careful to make sure the thorns of her jewelry wouldn't stab her as she was flying. Once she was sure her precious wings were safe did she decide to take off. She flew down the streets until she was outside the castle, she ducked into one of the alleyways right outside of the main gates. A few days ago, when Moonstone was at her mission debriefing she was told that at six in the morning the guards would take a five minute break, this was the only time she would be able to sneak in undetected. She was also told that after she made it into the castle she would have one hour to make it to the throne room were a court was being held. She was then told the worst part about this mission, once the court started she would have to gain the Kings attention and ask for a private meeting. Apparently offers like that quite often accepted, especially when they came from Imperial females. Once they were alone it would be up to her. She snapped out of her thoughts as the guards that stood atop the walls disappeared from site. Moonstone quickly flew over the walls and into the palace. Now it was time for the second stage of her mission.
The imperial female slowly wandered the halls of the palace, until she eventually came across a maid who lead her to the grand hall. It was breathtaking with high ceilings covered in gold and silver markings. A large gold and crimson red throne sat at the end of the hallway. Along the walkway to the throne were padded benches for dragons like herself to sit at. Moonstone took a seat among the other high ranked dragons closer to the throne in hopes the king would see her. One of the Tundra males that sat next to her tried to strike up a conversation but before he could a loud voice boomed through the hall. “All rise for the our great King. He is our one true leader forever and always until the day the Gods above call for his services. Long may he reign!” “Long may he reign!” everyone but Moonstone yelled back. After those words the announcer stepped aside and in walked the king. Everyone rose at the sight of him causing Moonstone too quickly follow. He was somewhat handsome, with pale blue eyes and ice like scales, but when Moonstone thought about all the blood that had stained those scales the attraction disappeared. As Moonstone stood she slowly let her tail slide a small way into the walkway, not enough to block the king, but hopefully just enough for him to look at her. Sure enough the gold from her tail roses caught the attention of the king. They locked eyes as he walked by, the king gave a small smirk and nodded in the females direction. “Sit!” He commanded and so they did. The Imperial female had to listen to dragon after dragon come up and list off things they need, wanted, or had not yet received from the king. She kept purposely locking eyes with the king trying to keep his attention on her until the time came. “Are there any other dragons that have a request?” The king asked staring right at her. The dragoness stood from her seat and stepped into the walkway. She bowed and said with as much confidence as she could muster “I wish to have a private meeting with you my king.” “How could I say no to such a beautiful female like yourself.’’ Moonstone tried to to gag at the words but followed the king out a back entrance behind his throne. She looked back and luckily there were no guards following them. They arrived at a door and the king pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Moonstone walked in and listened to him lock the door behind them. This was perfect, “My king?” Moonstone said softly. He turned with a smirk on his face. “Yes darli-” Moonstone drove her claws through his chest before saying “Long may you reign” He let out a gasp of pain before falling dead onto the stone ground. Moonstone felt no remorse as she unlocked his windows and flew out. Now that she was in the castle she would have no trouble getting out. She jumped out of the window and flew over the palace walls without a second glance from the guards. She flew all the way home before she disposed of her bloody outfit. She heard a knock at the door, she stay silent but when there was no other sound she slowly opened the door. At the step lay a chest with a note on it. Great job. We will be in contact soon.

Come again soon!
@Galaxrti
Here it is! This will be 50kt I hope you enjoy it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs! I hope to write for more of your dragons again soon!

Petra:
Petra slowly crept through the woods. Her black wolf's mask hid her scent from nearby creatures that might spook and give away her position to the dragon she was hunting down. The Imperial usually didn't track down dragons like this, it was usually Moonstones job but she had a special task today so it had been left for Petra to deal with this mission. The mission was straight forward, track down a Tundra that had been illegally selling hatchlings to other clans, a crime punishable by death. When Petra learned what he had been doing she was happy to take up the task, though she couldn't deny the sickness she felt when she thought of the poor babies that were torn from their mother’s and father’s arms before they could even learn their names. It also helped that Petra was more of a heavy hitter type, because this dragon was huge. From the pictures Petra had seen it was painstakingly obvious that this dragon wasn't going to be easy to take down. The Imperials ears straitened to hear any sounds in the dense forest, she had caught the Tundras scent once or twice but she hadn't been able to pick up a trail. Suddenly there was a loud snap some ways down the mountain. The Imperial rushed as quietly as possible hoping it wasn't another creature that lurked in these forests. Petra came upon a small opening in the forest. There was a small pond surrounded by flowers and reeds so tall that smaller dragons would disappear in there long stalks. Lucky for Petra though her target wasn't a small dragon. No he was huge and standing a few feet away from her drinking from the pond. Finally it was time to sacrifice this disgusting excuse of a dragon to the Gods.
A low growl could be heard throughout the forest. The Tundra male whipped around to face his attacker. He jumped in shock when a dragon with a wolves face stepped out from a tree. “Demon! Stay away, Demon!” Petra only chuckled at the sorry excuse of a dragons words. “The only demon here is you. Did you really think you would be able to steal hatchlings from their parents and go unpunished.’’ The dragon gave a soft growl. “I did no such things!’' Petra only shook her head. “Tundra, you have been accused and charged guilty to the crimes of stealing and selling hatchlings. Under the authority of the Galaxrti clan and the great Gods above I sentence you to die.” Petra said rushing towards the large male claws out. The male flapped his wings and flew above Petras sharp claws barley escaping death. Petra quickly unfurled her wings and took to the skies after him. She smirked at the stupidity of the Tundra. He was much larger than her, he would never be able to outfly her. Sure enough seconds later the Imperial had caught up to the male. She landed on his back sinking her claws into the soft membrane of his wings and tearing them into pieces. She spun her body and sent the male spinning downwards. Petra quickly tucked her wings and plummeted down with him. As they fell towards the world bellow she yelled into his ears “May the Gods judge you justly.” Then a loud crack could be heard throughout the entire forest as the males body hit the ground.

Moonstone:
Moonstone slowly took a deep breath as she dressed herself in the beautiful green silk fabric that had been a gift from Azurite her trainer, incase she ever had a mission like the one she would be going through with today. The Imperial also put on rose covered thrones, a common outfit for high ranked dragon females. Moonstone looked at herself in her mirror and nodded. She should be able to pass as a high lady, she quickly prayed to the Gods above to allow her grace and beauty to impress the king that ruled over the Southern Ice Biome. Moonstone wasn't trying to win his favor though, no she was trying to take his life. Moonstone usually didn't get herself mixed up with such dangerous people, but an opportunity presented itself that she couldn't pass up. Not only would she be getting a treasure chest full of gems, but she would also be getting rid of a very evil dragon. The king was not a nice man, he killed without reason, and already threatened to eradicate the treaties of truce with the neighboring clans. His son however showed great promise for the future of the Southern Ice Biome. He was kind, compassionate, and even had the nerve to publicly speak against his father’s actions. Moonstone checked the time before she walked out of her nest. She spread her wings, careful to make sure the thorns of her jewelry wouldn't stab her as she was flying. Once she was sure her precious wings were safe did she decide to take off. She flew down the streets until she was outside the castle, she ducked into one of the alleyways right outside of the main gates. A few days ago, when Moonstone was at her mission debriefing she was told that at six in the morning the guards would take a five minute break, this was the only time she would be able to sneak in undetected. She was also told that after she made it into the castle she would have one hour to make it to the throne room were a court was being held. She was then told the worst part about this mission, once the court started she would have to gain the Kings attention and ask for a private meeting. Apparently offers like that quite often accepted, especially when they came from Imperial females. Once they were alone it would be up to her. She snapped out of her thoughts as the guards that stood atop the walls disappeared from site. Moonstone quickly flew over the walls and into the palace. Now it was time for the second stage of her mission.
The imperial female slowly wandered the halls of the palace, until she eventually came across a maid who lead her to the grand hall. It was breathtaking with high ceilings covered in gold and silver markings. A large gold and crimson red throne sat at the end of the hallway. Along the walkway to the throne were padded benches for dragons like herself to sit at. Moonstone took a seat among the other high ranked dragons closer to the throne in hopes the king would see her. One of the Tundra males that sat next to her tried to strike up a conversation but before he could a loud voice boomed through the hall. “All rise for the our great King. He is our one true leader forever and always until the day the Gods above call for his services. Long may he reign!” “Long may he reign!” everyone but Moonstone yelled back. After those words the announcer stepped aside and in walked the king. Everyone rose at the sight of him causing Moonstone too quickly follow. He was somewhat handsome, with pale blue eyes and ice like scales, but when Moonstone thought about all the blood that had stained those scales the attraction disappeared. As Moonstone stood she slowly let her tail slide a small way into the walkway, not enough to block the king, but hopefully just enough for him to look at her. Sure enough the gold from her tail roses caught the attention of the king. They locked eyes as he walked by, the king gave a small smirk and nodded in the females direction. “Sit!” He commanded and so they did. The Imperial female had to listen to dragon after dragon come up and list off things they need, wanted, or had not yet received from the king. She kept purposely locking eyes with the king trying to keep his attention on her until the time came. “Are there any other dragons that have a request?” The king asked staring right at her. The dragoness stood from her seat and stepped into the walkway. She bowed and said with as much confidence as she could muster “I wish to have a private meeting with you my king.” “How could I say no to such a beautiful female like yourself.’’ Moonstone tried to to gag at the words but followed the king out a back entrance behind his throne. She looked back and luckily there were no guards following them. They arrived at a door and the king pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Moonstone walked in and listened to him lock the door behind them. This was perfect, “My king?” Moonstone said softly. He turned with a smirk on his face. “Yes darli-” Moonstone drove her claws through his chest before saying “Long may you reign” He let out a gasp of pain before falling dead onto the stone ground. Moonstone felt no remorse as she unlocked his windows and flew out. Now that she was in the castle she would have no trouble getting out. She jumped out of the window and flew over the palace walls without a second glance from the guards. She flew all the way home before she disposed of her bloody outfit. She heard a knock at the door, she stay silent but when there was no other sound she slowly opened the door. At the step lay a chest with a note on it. Great job. We will be in contact soon.

Come again soon!
@wolfdragon112 THAT IS AMAZING! I love it! I’ll totally come again!
@wolfdragon112 THAT IS AMAZING! I love it! I’ll totally come again!
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
Okay, I’m sorry that u love ur writing style so much. It’s not my fault ur such a talented writer. Soooooooooooo I was hoping to get another option 1 like story about this guy for around 12kt?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51255353] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512554/51255353_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank u!!! This guy. His name is Collin. He is super smooth, and good with the ladies! He is very handsome too. He’s not obnoxious, he just sometimes is TOO sure of himself. But he is actually very kind! He just prefers to talk about himself more.
Okay, I’m sorry that u love ur writing style so much. It’s not my fault ur such a talented writer. Soooooooooooo I was hoping to get another option 1 like story about this guy for around 12kt??

51255353_350.png

Thank u!!!
This guy. His name is Collin. He is super smooth, and good with the ladies! He is very handsome too. He’s not obnoxious, he just sometimes is TOO sure of himself. But he is actually very kind! He just prefers to talk about himself more.
l\__/l
{='.'=} This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
(“)_(”) signature to help Kitty gain world domination.
[center]I'm back for more!! I've noticed that you really like to write about dragon apparel... how about a challenge, and you can try writing for one of my permababs!! Rather than stating how many paragraphs, I'd love to see what you'd write for hmm... let's go with 25kt/g. This'll be option 2!! ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51152595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511526/51152595_350.png[/img][/url] She's currently named Eurydice, although I might consider renaming her in the future. I'd love for something with really strong imagery; describing a descent into a dark freezing world but also something that screams a flower growing out of a skull kind of aesthetic;;; pfft I'm an artist, not a writer so I'm sure you can get it into words better than I can. I'm planning to eventually use this lore to come up with a gijinka/human design for her. Let's see if you could stir up that inspiration to finally get me started with her design ;D [item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters][item=Black Tulip Wing Garland][item=Dire hyena][item=magpie sphinx][item=Black Head Bow]
I'm back for more!! I've noticed that you really like to write about dragon apparel... how about a challenge, and you can try writing for one of my permababs!! Rather than stating how many paragraphs, I'd love to see what you'd write for hmm... let's go with 25kt/g. This'll be option 2!!

51152595_350.png

She's currently named Eurydice, although I might consider renaming her in the future. I'd love for something with really strong imagery; describing a descent into a dark freezing world but also something that screams a flower growing out of a skull kind of aesthetic;;; pfft I'm an artist, not a writer so I'm sure you can get it into words better than I can.

I'm planning to eventually use this lore to come up with a gijinka/human design for her. Let's see if you could stir up that inspiration to finally get me started with her design ;D

Aeruginous Tail Tatters Black Tulip Wing Garland Dire Hyena Magpie Sphinx Black Head Bow
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gif arcaneshieldr.png
@Marigoldleaves

Enjoy! It will be 25kt since you already sent me 5kt! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Winterbird woke up with excitement rushing through her veins. Today was finally going to be the day. It had taken her months but with her clans and more importantly her parents permission she would finally be able to make the flight to the Cloudscrape Crags, a place that few dragons had the opportunity to visit. The place had hundreds of stories about it some told truths and others lies, but the one that Winterbird had always found in common with the tales was that there was a gem that was stuck in a rock that only the most worthy of souls could pull out. Winterbird had never know if the stories were telling the truth or just making stuff up, but she had become infatuated with the idea of it. She knew she wouldn't be the one to pull the supposed gem out, but she did wish to behold it. The stories she had read always talked about the beauty the stone had, it was said that the gem was so shiny that if the sun hit it you would be blinded. So after months of begging her parents then getting permission from her clan leader she was finally going to be allowed to make the trek up the mountain. Some would say that it would be easy right, can't you just fly up the mountain. They would be wrong, the winds that surrounded the mountain where so strong that even a Tundra wouldn't be able to fly in them so you have to walk, which was quite challenging for some dragons, but Winterbird knew she would take on the challenge. So she put her gloves on her front and back paws, a small tail warmer and she was off.

Winterbird flew to the base of the mountain the winds already starting to pick up. She landed with light feet in the snow. There was no life anywhere to be seen. Just a straight uphill climb through ice and snow. Winterbird only smiled with wonder in her eyes as she started to climb up the icy peaks. For days Winterbird climbed only resting for a few hours at night. Her body ached and she wished she could just fly the rest of the way up, but she didn't she, continued to put one paw in front of the other as she made her way up the steep rocks of ice. Finally after the tenth day of climbing Winterbird could see the top of the mountain coming into view. At the sight she felt her body get renewed with energy. Finally, after days of travel and sleepless nights she would be at the top. Winterbird started to pick up her pace and to her shock she found a small set of stairs leading to the top. The dragoness started to climb the old steps until she made it. The top of the Cloudscrape Crags, to her surprise the top of the mountain was smooth with a small walkway towards the center. Sure enough in the center stood a tall and smooth rock. Winterbird walked towards the structure and just like the stories had said the stone sat in the rock. It was a pale blue gem. It sparkled even without much sunlight. Winterbird almost cried at the sight of it. It was all true, every story she read had been telling the truth. Winterbird lifted her paw and set it on the stone. She might as well try. She tugged at the rock and it gave way under her palm. Winterbird gasped in surprise and held the gem in her hand. What did this mean? What was she so worthy for? Only time would tell.

Come again soon!
@Marigoldleaves

Enjoy! It will be 25kt since you already sent me 5kt! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Winterbird woke up with excitement rushing through her veins. Today was finally going to be the day. It had taken her months but with her clans and more importantly her parents permission she would finally be able to make the flight to the Cloudscrape Crags, a place that few dragons had the opportunity to visit. The place had hundreds of stories about it some told truths and others lies, but the one that Winterbird had always found in common with the tales was that there was a gem that was stuck in a rock that only the most worthy of souls could pull out. Winterbird had never know if the stories were telling the truth or just making stuff up, but she had become infatuated with the idea of it. She knew she wouldn't be the one to pull the supposed gem out, but she did wish to behold it. The stories she had read always talked about the beauty the stone had, it was said that the gem was so shiny that if the sun hit it you would be blinded. So after months of begging her parents then getting permission from her clan leader she was finally going to be allowed to make the trek up the mountain. Some would say that it would be easy right, can't you just fly up the mountain. They would be wrong, the winds that surrounded the mountain where so strong that even a Tundra wouldn't be able to fly in them so you have to walk, which was quite challenging for some dragons, but Winterbird knew she would take on the challenge. So she put her gloves on her front and back paws, a small tail warmer and she was off.

Winterbird flew to the base of the mountain the winds already starting to pick up. She landed with light feet in the snow. There was no life anywhere to be seen. Just a straight uphill climb through ice and snow. Winterbird only smiled with wonder in her eyes as she started to climb up the icy peaks. For days Winterbird climbed only resting for a few hours at night. Her body ached and she wished she could just fly the rest of the way up, but she didn't she, continued to put one paw in front of the other as she made her way up the steep rocks of ice. Finally after the tenth day of climbing Winterbird could see the top of the mountain coming into view. At the sight she felt her body get renewed with energy. Finally, after days of travel and sleepless nights she would be at the top. Winterbird started to pick up her pace and to her shock she found a small set of stairs leading to the top. The dragoness started to climb the old steps until she made it. The top of the Cloudscrape Crags, to her surprise the top of the mountain was smooth with a small walkway towards the center. Sure enough in the center stood a tall and smooth rock. Winterbird walked towards the structure and just like the stories had said the stone sat in the rock. It was a pale blue gem. It sparkled even without much sunlight. Winterbird almost cried at the sight of it. It was all true, every story she read had been telling the truth. Winterbird lifted her paw and set it on the stone. She might as well try. She tugged at the rock and it gave way under her palm. Winterbird gasped in surprise and held the gem in her hand. What did this mean? What was she so worthy for? Only time would tell.

Come again soon!
@Eaglerider
Here it is! This will be 15kt! I really enjoyed writing this so I hope you like it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Althea fixed her silks and thorns before walking out of her den and into the town. She kept her head down and tried not to make eye contact with any of the dragons that were undoubtedly staring at her. I mean why wouldn't they not to long ago word had gotten out about what she that thing had done to her. A shiver ran through her at the thought of it. She forced the thoughts out of her mind, if she didn't think about it then it couldn't hurt her. Or at least she hoped, she still wasn't sure if the thing had left any traces of itself on her of her hatchlings. Every time she had a new clutch she prayed that the demon known as X wouldn't somehow inhabit her children. She was most worried about the last clutch she layed. One of the eggs felt different than the others she lay before. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it wasn't a good one either. So she had went into town, the clutch should be hatching sometime today and she wanted to make sure she had enough food for them. After quickly scurrying through the, avoiding everyone's eyes as she went. Once she had gotten everything she needed she flew home. As she walked into the den she felt an eerie quietness. She walked around to the back were she kept her eggs and let out a gasp of shock at the sight in front of her. Her clutch of three had hatched but they were just standing staring at the her. One of the hatchling, the most beautiful one smirked and said “I'm back.” The pearlcatcher let out a scream a collapsed onto the ground.

Come again soon!
@Eaglerider
Here it is! This will be 15kt! I really enjoyed writing this so I hope you like it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

Althea fixed her silks and thorns before walking out of her den and into the town. She kept her head down and tried not to make eye contact with any of the dragons that were undoubtedly staring at her. I mean why wouldn't they not to long ago word had gotten out about what she that thing had done to her. A shiver ran through her at the thought of it. She forced the thoughts out of her mind, if she didn't think about it then it couldn't hurt her. Or at least she hoped, she still wasn't sure if the thing had left any traces of itself on her of her hatchlings. Every time she had a new clutch she prayed that the demon known as X wouldn't somehow inhabit her children. She was most worried about the last clutch she layed. One of the eggs felt different than the others she lay before. It wasn't a bad feeling, but it wasn't a good one either. So she had went into town, the clutch should be hatching sometime today and she wanted to make sure she had enough food for them. After quickly scurrying through the, avoiding everyone's eyes as she went. Once she had gotten everything she needed she flew home. As she walked into the den she felt an eerie quietness. She walked around to the back were she kept her eggs and let out a gasp of shock at the sight in front of her. Her clutch of three had hatched but they were just standing staring at the her. One of the hatchling, the most beautiful one smirked and said “I'm back.” The pearlcatcher let out a scream a collapsed onto the ground.

Come again soon!
@wolfdragon112

Awesome! Question... How much for more?
@wolfdragon112

Awesome! Question... How much for more?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35