Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
[b][u]Dragon:[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42088335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420884/42088335_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Length:[/u][/b] Very long (only the best for my progen bby) [b][u]POV:[/u][/b] Narrator's POV [b][u]Details:[/u][/b] I started out in Shadow and then moved to water and funnily enough, my progen might be a shadow dragon, but her aesthetics match that of water. So I want to pay homage to my(our) time in Shadow and was wondering if you could do something with that? Like maybe something like, while she was still a hatchling, she got hurt and lost while playing in the forest. And then a travelling dragon found her and took her back home to her home in Fishspine reef to take care of her and such. So she stayed there while she was healing and really came to love the place. So when the traveler dragon wanted to take her back home, she refused. She said that she wanted to stay in -Water- and asked the elder dragon to instead send a letter to her former clan informing them that she's found a new home in -water- and would like to stay there. And now she's the "Elder" of my clan, the "Mother", so to speak. And maybe even a little something mentioning how much larger the clan grew under her watchful and caring eyes? Oh, and as for the traveller that brought her in, you could mention something like he was a male spiral, but it's been so long that she doesn't remember his face anymore. (do let me know if it's too much though grgdfhb) [b][u]Story/Lore/Description:[/u][/b] Lore [b][u]Payment Method:[/u][/b] Treasure [b][u]Extra Setup:[/u][/b] Yes, Geo please! With a mix of the shadow and water aesthetics, if you don't mind? [b][u]I sent the money:[/u][/b] Yes I have the money? I'm guessing is what this question is asking? [b][u]Extra:[/u][/b] Hey, there! It's been a while, hasn't it?
Dragon:
42088335_350.png

Length: Very long (only the best for my progen bby)

POV: Narrator's POV

Details: I started out in Shadow and then moved to water and funnily enough, my progen might be a shadow dragon, but her aesthetics match that of water. So I want to pay homage to my(our) time in Shadow and was wondering if you could do something with that?
Like maybe something like, while she was still a hatchling, she got hurt and lost while playing in the forest. And then a travelling dragon found her and took her back home to her home in Fishspine reef to take care of her and such. So she stayed there while she was healing and really came to love the place. So when the traveler dragon wanted to take her back home, she refused. She said that she wanted to stay in -Water- and asked the elder dragon to instead send a letter to her former clan informing them that she's found a new home in -water- and would like to stay there.
And now she's the "Elder" of my clan, the "Mother", so to speak.
And maybe even a little something mentioning how much larger the clan grew under her watchful and caring eyes?
Oh, and as for the traveller that brought her in, you could mention something like he was a male spiral, but it's been so long that she doesn't remember his face anymore.
(do let me know if it's too much though grgdfhb)

Story/Lore/Description: Lore

Payment Method: Treasure

Extra Setup: Yes, Geo please! With a mix of the shadow and water aesthetics, if you don't mind?

I sent the money: Yes I have the money? I'm guessing is what this question is asking?

Extra: Hey, there! It's been a while, hasn't it?
ZVpCPil.png
@wolfdragon112 Would you do human/oid OCs or only dragons? ^^
@wolfdragon112 Would you do human/oid OCs or only dragons? ^^
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
I’m baaaacckkkk did you miss me? It took me awhile to save up for this one! Character/dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37692836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376929/37692836_350.png[/img] [/url] Length: Very long POV: character's Details: How he became eternally youthful and how he got his healing powers Story, Lore, or description: lore How I'm paying: treasure Do I want an extra setup: Palace I sent the money: I am sending it now Extra: So he has the power to heal things but he hates other dragons so he only uses his powers on nature. (Maybe you could tell why he’s like that?) he got his powers from an ancient tree. He was left there as a hatchling and the tree gave him the power to be immortal. Sorry for so much I’m excepting! I’m just super excited as this is my fourth time buying from you! And I know your lore is amazing!
I’m baaaacckkkk did you miss me? It took me awhile to save up for this one!

Character/dragon:
37692836_350.png

Length: Very long
POV: character's
Details: How he became eternally youthful and how he got his healing powers
Story, Lore, or description: lore
How I'm paying: treasure
Do I want an extra setup: Palace
I sent the money: I am sending it now
Extra: So he has the power to heal things but he hates other dragons so he only uses his powers on nature. (Maybe you could tell why he’s like that?) he got his powers from an ancient tree. He was left there as a hatchling and the tree gave him the power to be immortal.

Sorry for so much I’m excepting! I’m just super excited as this is my fourth time buying from you! And I know your lore is amazing!
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@wolfdragon112 Character/dragon: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53156342] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531564/53156342_350.png[/img] [/url] (planning to perma baby) Length: Long POV: Narrator's POV Details: she was born with primal arcane eyes and the same reckless curiosity as the arcanist, which made her very difficult to stay still and not get hurt. arcana one night became lost, her mother and father realized she wasnt with her other brothers and sisters. on that night, the travelling circus had just came to the Starwood Strand, the music and commotion led her to the largest event she had ever seen. arcana explored the circus and it's attractions, then found her self behind the largest tent where she peeked through the tarp and watched as a [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53666199]magician named Entelechy[/url] showed tricks to the audience. after they were done and the crowd went wild, Entel looked back at her like he expected arcana's arrival. arcana is now part of the travelling circus and Entelechy is her mentor. entel teaches her of how to use her magic and questionable ethics, but doesn't realize that she's being manipulated and sees them as a god-like figure. arcana doesn't mind leaving her home at all, she sees it as fate and that she's doing the right thing. she's still incredibly curious but picked up the manipulation trait by Entel. arcana is able to fake sympathy and a friendly calm demeanour to get what she wants. despite this, she does have feelings. she always finds a reason behind her actions, completely justifiable by her standards, but questionable and unreasonable to everyone else. she's a believer of fate and its road cannot be changed. Story, Lore, or description: lore How I'm paying: gems Do I want an extra setup: none I sent the money: senddding right now! Extra: (entel doesnt have lore written yet,, they're just a very >:3c lad)
@wolfdragon112
Character/dragon:
53156342_350.png
(planning to perma baby)
Length: Long
POV: Narrator's POV
Details: she was born with primal arcane eyes and the same reckless curiosity as the arcanist, which made her very difficult to stay still and not get hurt. arcana one night became lost, her mother and father realized she wasnt with her other brothers and sisters. on that night, the travelling circus had just came to the Starwood Strand, the music and commotion led her to the largest event she had ever seen. arcana explored the circus and it's attractions, then found her self behind the largest tent where she peeked through the tarp and watched as a magician named Entelechy showed tricks to the audience. after they were done and the crowd went wild, Entel looked back at her like he expected arcana's arrival.

arcana is now part of the travelling circus and Entelechy is her mentor. entel teaches her of how to use her magic and questionable ethics, but doesn't realize that she's being manipulated and sees them as a god-like figure. arcana doesn't mind leaving her home at all, she sees it as fate and that she's doing the right thing.

she's still incredibly curious but picked up the manipulation trait by Entel. arcana is able to fake sympathy and a friendly calm demeanour to get what she wants. despite this, she does have feelings. she always finds a reason behind her actions, completely justifiable by her standards, but questionable and unreasonable to everyone else. she's a believer of fate and its road cannot be changed.

Story, Lore, or description: lore
How I'm paying: gems
Do I want an extra setup: none
I sent the money: senddding right now!
Extra: (entel doesnt have lore written yet,, they're just a very >:3c lad)
SHOPPEE.png
@wolfdragon112 I remember when you guys first started! I noticed you guys have had past examples and thought you guys might want to include Orion's lore too? I have his link down below. You guys did an [i]amazing[/i]~ job and I just HAD to come back since I would like more lore done ^-^ Also saw Blizzard in the examples of previous work done~ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46887154][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/468872/46887154.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [b]Character/dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66934810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669349/66934810_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Length:[/b] Medium-long (whichever will be able to make the lore the best possible) [b]POV:[/b] Character's mainly tho can go into narrator for the part about being adopted into clan (if it helps otherwise just Character's) [b]Details:[/b] How she came to be permababied - I was thinking possibly getting lost in a snowstorm/blizzard, etc. with her parents and then something happening to her parents which lead to her being found by my clan and being adopted in and how they discovered her being permababied and her having primal eyes (I would like them to be loving tho). Possibly something along the lines of how the ice/snowflake got stuck in her eyes and left her with Primal eyes? Giving her some kind of ability/feature/power? I'd like to give you a bit of freedom on the significance/result of that and stuff though. I'd like for this, even tho it starts kind of dramatic and kind of sad and cool, to end with her being loved by the clan [b]Story, Lore, or description:[/b] Lore (borderline description for the eyes and permababy part but it's a lore) [b]How I'm paying:[/b] Treasure [b]Do I want an extra setup:[/b] Palace (Blue) [b]I sent the money:[/b] Will send after you let me know what the length best is? (medium vs long) [b]Extra:[/b] I would like the items and description (in italics) in the bio to match the theme and story please
@wolfdragon112 I remember when you guys first started! I noticed you guys have had past examples and thought you guys might want to include Orion's lore too? I have his link down below. You guys did an amazing~ job and I just HAD to come back since I would like more lore done ^-^ Also saw Blizzard in the examples of previous work done~
46887154.png

Character/dragon:
66934810_350.png
Length: Medium-long (whichever will be able to make the lore the best possible)
POV: Character's mainly tho can go into narrator for the part about being adopted into clan (if it helps otherwise just Character's)
Details: How she came to be permababied - I was thinking possibly getting lost in a snowstorm/blizzard, etc. with her parents and then something happening to her parents which lead to her being found by my clan and being adopted in and how they discovered her being permababied and her having primal eyes (I would like them to be loving tho). Possibly something along the lines of how the ice/snowflake got stuck in her eyes and left her with Primal eyes? Giving her some kind of ability/feature/power? I'd like to give you a bit of freedom on the significance/result of that and stuff though. I'd like for this, even tho it starts kind of dramatic and kind of sad and cool, to end with her being loved by the clan
Story, Lore, or description: Lore (borderline description for the eyes and permababy part but it's a lore)
How I'm paying: Treasure
Do I want an extra setup: Palace (Blue)
I sent the money: Will send after you let me know what the length best is? (medium vs long)
Extra: I would like the items and description (in italics) in the bio to match the theme and story please
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35