Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Joeydragonz
I hope you like! it will be 20kt

I have trained my whole life to become the best I possibly can be for my clan, and myself. Ever since I was a young hatchling I loved to watch the older dragons train in the the ways of battle. As soon as I was old enough I took to the fields and challenged enemy after enemy. I only stopped to eat, sleep, and heal which wasn't often. My nights were even filled with dreams of becoming the strongest dragons alive. My parents worried about my constant training at first but once they saw what I could do they trusted that I would be able to defend myself against the horrors our world possessed. Soon enough I had worked my way up the ranks. Faster than any dragon ever had unsurprisingly. Since I was know the strongest in the clan it was my job to protect and train the new young recruits and I did this with great amounts of pride. Each young dragon reminded me of myself in a way. They were always so eager for their first couple battles and soon most of them could defend themselves without my help. It was always hard to watch them grow into older warriors and take on new challenged without me because all I wanted to do was stand by their side and protect them. Just like my parents did for me I had to trust that they had been trained enough to do it without me. At least that's what I tried to tell myself as I stood on the sidelines ready to jump in and protect them at any moment.

It was always an honor in my opinion to be put into battle. Some dragons just didn't understand the point. Battles weren't conducted just to wound an enemy, no they were more than that. It was about preparing yourself for anything. Each new enemy thought differently and reacted differently than the last. Each enemy is another opportunity for you do get better. It doesn't matter if the are as weak as a ember mouse or as strong as a Steelhound, everytime you go into battle think of it as your last time to better yourself, because you never know if it just might be. That's what I told every new dragon when they first came to me to train them for battle. Because that's what battles were, not just some silly fights but a chance for you to improve yourself. I just wanted others to take it seriously and realize what they are doing is no joke. If they were lucky enough then one day they could be enlisted into the ranks of the Gods themselves, and those battles were no joke. That's why I continue to train everyday, if I ever get the honor to serve under the Gods themselves i'm going to be ready. That's why I never stop training so hard. Not just to say i'm the best, but to be able to show i'm the best when it really matters. Little battles may not be life or death, because you know your always going to win. But when you join the Gods there is only life or death and you have to fight tooth and claw to stay on the living side.

Come again soon!
@Joeydragonz
I hope you like! it will be 20kt

I have trained my whole life to become the best I possibly can be for my clan, and myself. Ever since I was a young hatchling I loved to watch the older dragons train in the the ways of battle. As soon as I was old enough I took to the fields and challenged enemy after enemy. I only stopped to eat, sleep, and heal which wasn't often. My nights were even filled with dreams of becoming the strongest dragons alive. My parents worried about my constant training at first but once they saw what I could do they trusted that I would be able to defend myself against the horrors our world possessed. Soon enough I had worked my way up the ranks. Faster than any dragon ever had unsurprisingly. Since I was know the strongest in the clan it was my job to protect and train the new young recruits and I did this with great amounts of pride. Each young dragon reminded me of myself in a way. They were always so eager for their first couple battles and soon most of them could defend themselves without my help. It was always hard to watch them grow into older warriors and take on new challenged without me because all I wanted to do was stand by their side and protect them. Just like my parents did for me I had to trust that they had been trained enough to do it without me. At least that's what I tried to tell myself as I stood on the sidelines ready to jump in and protect them at any moment.

It was always an honor in my opinion to be put into battle. Some dragons just didn't understand the point. Battles weren't conducted just to wound an enemy, no they were more than that. It was about preparing yourself for anything. Each new enemy thought differently and reacted differently than the last. Each enemy is another opportunity for you do get better. It doesn't matter if the are as weak as a ember mouse or as strong as a Steelhound, everytime you go into battle think of it as your last time to better yourself, because you never know if it just might be. That's what I told every new dragon when they first came to me to train them for battle. Because that's what battles were, not just some silly fights but a chance for you to improve yourself. I just wanted others to take it seriously and realize what they are doing is no joke. If they were lucky enough then one day they could be enlisted into the ranks of the Gods themselves, and those battles were no joke. That's why I continue to train everyday, if I ever get the honor to serve under the Gods themselves i'm going to be ready. That's why I never stop training so hard. Not just to say i'm the best, but to be able to show i'm the best when it really matters. Little battles may not be life or death, because you know your always going to win. But when you join the Gods there is only life or death and you have to fight tooth and claw to stay on the living side.

Come again soon!
amazing!!
amazing!!
I'm sure your business will do just great. Maybe start an affiliates list as well, it'll help grow your business. :D
I'm sure your business will do just great. Maybe start an affiliates list as well, it'll help grow your business. :D
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@TheLastTrico
Here it is!

A young dragon slowly flew over the Frigid Floes, his pale purple eyes alert and scanning the area for others. He made sure the coast was clear before slowly swooping down and landing softly on the snow covered base of a mountain. The dragon blended in so well with the environment that you wouldn't be able to see him until you were right next to him, and that's the way he liked it. You might say Lumi was more on the quiet and shy type, and he would probably say the same if he actually engaged in conversations with other dragons. But no, the young dragon preferred to stay hidden in his own personal heaven. His heaven consisted of a small meadow or as much of a meadow as you could get in a land of frost and ice. Ever since he was old enough to fly he had come to this place, tucked into the side of a mountain lay a small pond surrounded by the few plants that could grow in the icy tundra. There were small flowers that sprouted on the edge of the frozen over pond and further inland there were long stalks of ice like grass, so tall that the young dragon would disappear under them. Some might ask why the young dragon never shared his secret with his other friends, and the simple answer was that he knew his friends would bring other. The place would no longer be his heaven if he were to share it. Lumi preferred the quiet sounds of the grass swaying in the wind to the loudness of the other dragons back at his hoard, so that's why the place would remain a secret that only the young dragon knew of.

Im sorry if this isnt what you wanted i kinda strayed from what you gave me. If you hate it I could redo it to something a bit better. If you like it though that will be 10kt!
@TheLastTrico
Here it is!

A young dragon slowly flew over the Frigid Floes, his pale purple eyes alert and scanning the area for others. He made sure the coast was clear before slowly swooping down and landing softly on the snow covered base of a mountain. The dragon blended in so well with the environment that you wouldn't be able to see him until you were right next to him, and that's the way he liked it. You might say Lumi was more on the quiet and shy type, and he would probably say the same if he actually engaged in conversations with other dragons. But no, the young dragon preferred to stay hidden in his own personal heaven. His heaven consisted of a small meadow or as much of a meadow as you could get in a land of frost and ice. Ever since he was old enough to fly he had come to this place, tucked into the side of a mountain lay a small pond surrounded by the few plants that could grow in the icy tundra. There were small flowers that sprouted on the edge of the frozen over pond and further inland there were long stalks of ice like grass, so tall that the young dragon would disappear under them. Some might ask why the young dragon never shared his secret with his other friends, and the simple answer was that he knew his friends would bring other. The place would no longer be his heaven if he were to share it. Lumi preferred the quiet sounds of the grass swaying in the wind to the loudness of the other dragons back at his hoard, so that's why the place would remain a secret that only the young dragon knew of.

Im sorry if this isnt what you wanted i kinda strayed from what you gave me. If you hate it I could redo it to something a bit better. If you like it though that will be 10kt!
Hello! I'd love a bit of lore written for my happy girl, Zyn! Example 1 seems pretty good to me, 2-3 paragraphs would be great. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49088430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490885/49088430_350.png[/img] [/url] All you need to know can be found in her bio, I hope it's enough to go off of!
Hello! I'd love a bit of lore written for my happy girl, Zyn! Example 1 seems pretty good to me, 2-3 paragraphs would be great.

49088430_350.png

All you need to know can be found in her bio, I hope it's enough to go off of!
WsNF1Ur.png
@Sinjin It is completed!! sorry it took so long I just wanted to make it really good and it ended up being pretty long id say [emoji=guardian winking size=1] [b]Erasinus:[/b] “To think we have been so happy for over a year.’’ I said looking over at my beautiful mate Tabeitha. It had taken so much time, pain, and suffering but we finally did it. We had finally gotten to be able to be together forever. It all started when I was still a fairly young dragon, I was walking through the forest and I saw her, a beautiful green and gold Spiral. She was standing under a tree resting. Her underbelly was a light green color, while the rest of her body was a darker forest green. And her wings, God she had such beautiful wings, the membrane was a pale gold color, while the structures were a darker more defined gold. Adorning her body where small golden bracelets and necklaces, they only made the greens of her body stand out more. I couldn't help but take a step closer to admire her beauty more. Suddenly a crack filled the almost silent forest, of course I had to ruin the moment by stepping on a branch. The Spirals head shot up into the air and she was on her feet in a second. “Who goes there!” she said staring at me with the most gorgeous red eyes I had ever seen. “I’m sorry, my names Erasinus. I didn't mean to disturb you I just wanted to get closer so I could gaze at your beauty.” I said trying not to fumble over my words. I watched in wonder as a smile overtook the beautiful Spirals face. “Oh, well, thank you. Please come over and sit with me, it's been so long since I've been in the company of an Imperial.” The gorgeous dragon said. I happily trotted over to rest by her side. “May I have the honor of learning the name of a creature as beautiful as yourself?” The young dragon watched in wonder as another smile overtook the gorgeous creatures face as she said “You are to kind to me, my name is Tabeitha.” We talked for hours, till the sun started to set. When the time came for us to part ways we agreed to meet at the same spot tomorrow, and every day after that we would meet and unknowingly we fell more and more in love with each other. “I think it's time we officially tell our parents we want to be mates.” I declared standing in front of my beautiful love, Tabeitha. Her eyes widened in fear and she quickly shook her head no. “You know we can't do that. My parents would never accept us and you've said how prestigious your parents are. They would never accept some lowly girl such as myself.” I moved closer to her. “I don't care what they say. I will fight forever and always to be with you. I don't care what it takes, we could leave our clans and start our own, or better join a new clan who doesn't care about us being together. And I know just the place, a friend of mines grandfather is a clan leader and he would happily take us in if we needed a place to go.” I knew that no matter what I would be with her forever in that moment, I had fallen so helplessly in love with the dragon that stood before me, and I refuse to give her up just because of what our parents might think. I watched as she slowly sank towards the ground. “My love, are you feeling okay?” I asked scared I upset her. “Yes darling I was just thinking about what you said and your right. We must tell our parents, as scared as I may be of what they might say i'm more afraid of the thought of living without you.” I let a smile overtake my face and said “Then it's settled. First we will go to your parents then to mine.” Just like that I found myself in the air flying towards Tabeitha’s clan. I was a bit nervous to meet her parents, but I knew that no matter what we would be together. I tried to calm my nerves as we arrived at her parents nest. “Mother father can you come here please, I have someone I would like you to meet.” First her mother came out first, she was a yellow, red, and golden colored spiral. Then her father followed, he was a swamp color, but like his daughter he had pale gold wings, he was also a spiral. They both sneered at the sight of me before her father said “Tabeitha! Why did you bring some imperial scum into our nest!” My beautiful spiral just let out a low growl at the words before saying “You will not speak to him that way! He is my soon to be mate!” I smiled loving the sound of her calling me mate. “I know you will never accept us. So I came to say goodbye. We are going to a new clan to be together forever!” My mate declared. “Fine we don't want you to come back. No daughter of mine would sink so low as to be with an Imperial” her father said. Before I could even think about saying something Tabeitha had grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the nest. We both quickly took to the skies. “I'm sorry about them. Hopefully your parents will be better.” “Doubtful.” I said in reply. Tabeitha and I talked as we flew towards my parents nest. We walked about the life that we were so excited to start. We thought about the nest that we would make and the possible eggs we would hatch. We both landed outside my parents den with happy smiles on our face. My smile quickly disappeared as my mother came into sight. “Erasinus, your home! Who do you have with you.”Tabeitha stepped out from behind me and I watched sadly as my mother’s smile faded into a scowl. “Mother this is my love and soon to be mate, Tabeitha.” My mothers frown only deepened “Your what now!” she yelled angrily walking towards us. I quickly stepped in front of my mate. I didn't know what my mother was planning but I wasn't going to let her harm a scale on my mates pretty little head. My mother’s eyes snapped to my own before she angrily yelled “I will not allow you to soil your name or our family reputation by matting with some trashy Spiral.” My mate let out a small whimper of sadness. “It's not up to you mother. I'm sorry but we are leaving, we are going to a new clan far away from the likes of you. Tell father I said goodbye.” I turned around and motioned for Tabeitha to fly. We both took to the sky’s and flew towards our new home. Finally after a day of flying we made it to Torquil's clan. He welcomed us and we were given a more secluded area away from the other other dragons to make our home. And so it all begun once again. We started our new life and ended up hatching nine eggs in total, so far at least. Tabeitha and I loved our children and we made sure to teach them that it was okay to be with whomever you wished. I didn't matter what breed of dragon they were, everyone should be treated equally. I adored watching them all grow up and find their own mates, and go on their own adventures. The thing I loved most off all though was going into the woods around our nest with my mate and sitting and talking for hours on end. Some dragons liked to say that love never lasted, and that you should only mate with a dragon once and move on but that wasn't the case for my mate and I. No our loved continued to grow more and more with each day, and I knew there would never be another for me. [b]Tabeitha: [/b] “To think we have been so happy for over a year.’’ My mate said while running his snout along my side. I smiled fondly as I recalled the first time we met. I was napping under one of my favorite trees, when suddenly I heard a loud snapping sound. I shot up out of my comfortable positions and that's when I saw him. He was undoubtedly the most handsome Imperial or better yet dragon in general that I had ever laid eyes on. His body was a soft seafoam color, while his mane and horns were the color of mint. What really stood out though was his wings. They had almost a electronic look to them and at the base they were a light blue color that slowly faded into a darker midnight blue. The male also wore golden armor on his neck, legs, and tail. He even had a small pair of glasses that rested on the edge of his snout. I was absolutely in shock at the sight of him. I tried to snap out of my thoughts by saying “Who goes there!” The male stared at me for a bit longer before answering “I’m sorry, my names Erasinus. I didn't mean to disturb you I just wanted to get closer so I could gaze at your beauty.” I forced the blush to stay off my cheeks. What kind words and from a male I had just met. I could already tell that he was very different compared to the males in my clan. The spiral males that made up my clan were all stuck up hatchlings who thought they were better than everyone around them, unlike this male who gave of waves of kindness. I responded to the males words with a smile on my face “Oh, well, thank you. Please come over and sit with me, it's been so long since i've been in the company of an Imperial.” Only once in my life had I ever met another Imperial. The one I met was a bit strange, but very smart. When I younger I came down with a very dangerous sickness that could only be cured by an Imperial. My parents, who hated every other dragon species had to put aside there hate for the other dragon species to save my life. The male dragon trotted over to my side and laid down in the grass a few feet away from me. “May I have the honor of learning the name of a creature as beautiful as yourself?” He asked. I once again had to stop myself from blushing all over at his words. “You are to kind to me, my name is Tabeitha.” I responded, and just like that I started to fall hopelessly in love. After that day Erasinus and I started meeting at the spot under that tree for months to come. Who knew that one day could change your life forever. Almost one year exactly my mate decaled “I think it's time we officially tell our parents we want to be mates.” I felt my eyes go wide with fright. I quickly shook my head no. If my parents were to find out I had been meeting with an Imperial all this time they would kill me. Not only that but they wouldn't allow me to see the dragon I loved ever again. My mate must have realized why I was saying no, we had had this conversation once before. Apparently his parents too were somewhat biased on which species their children should be with. I tried to persuade him by saying “You know we can't do that. My parents would never accept us and you've said how prestigious your parents are. They would never accept some lowly girl such as myself.” He only snorted at my response and took a step closer to me “I don't care what they say. I will fight forever and always to be with you. I don't care what it takes, we could leave our clans and start our own, or better join a new clan who doesn't care about us being together. And I know but the place, a friend of mines grandfather is a clan leader and he would happily take us in if we needed a place to go.” Well he did have a point, and I did so long to start a family with the male I wanted to call my own, so I found myself sinking to the ground so many thoughts rushing through my mind. “My love, are you feeling okay?” My mate asked with a worried voice. “Yes darling I was just thinking about what you said and your right. We must tell our parents, as scared as I may be of what they might say i'm more afraid of the thought of living without you.” I watched as a gorgeous smile overtook his face. “Then it's settled. First we will go to your parents then to mine.” And just like that I found myself flying towards my parents. I mentally prepared myself for the evil words I would soon have to face. “Mother father can you come here please, I have someone I would like you to meet.” I announced once we landed. I watched as my mother and father appeared before us. My father immediately exclaimed “Tabeitha! Why did you bring some imperial scum into our nest!” I let out a low growl at his words “You will not speak to him that way! He is my soon to be mate! I know you will never accept us. So I came to say goodbye. We are going to a new clan to be together forever!” My father only responded with “Fine we don't want you to come back. No daughter of mine would sink so low as to be with an Imperial” I just turned around and grabbed my mates arm. We took to the skies and started to travel towards his parents nest “I'm sorry about them. Hopefully your parents will be better.” I apologized embarrassment by my parents. He only snorted at me words and responded with “Doubtful.” After a relatively short flight that was spent discussing our plans for the future we arrived at my mates nest. We both had smiles on our face after thinking about all the possibilities we would soon have. My smile quickly disappeared when I caught sight of Erasinus mother. She was undoubtedly beautiful. Like her son she had electronic like wings, but her’s were a mint color. The rest of her body was white with more of the electronic pattern running down it in a darker color. As soon as she caught sight of her son she exclaimed “Erasinus, your home! Who do you have with you.” I stepped out from behind my mate hopping that his mother would possibly accept me but I could tell in her eyes that my dreams wouldn't be coming true. “Mother this is my love and soon to be mate, Tabeitha.” “Your what now!” The older dragon says angrily starting to come towards me. I only had to fear for a second before my mate placed himself in front of me. I peeked out from behind Erasinus at the angry dragon across from me. “I will not allow you to soil your name or our family reputation by matting with some trashy Spiral.” She said. I tried to keep it in but, I couldn't help but let out a small whimper of sadness. Why couldn't our parents just be happy for us, why did they have to hate others so much. My mate quickly responded with “It's not up to you mother. I'm sorry but we are leaving, we are going to a new clan far away from you. Tell father I said goodbye.” My mate spun around and motioned for me to take to the skys. With a few pumps of my wings I was able to soar away. My mate and I flew through the rest of the day and into the night before we made it to Torquil's clan. He was a very nice dragon and happily accepted us into his flock. He even gave us one of the more secluded nests which Erasinus graciously accepted. Just like that everything changed. I became a mated dragon and over a few years I would birth and hatch nine beautiful eggs. It was amazing to watch my children grow and find their own mates. But it was even more amazing to spend everyday with the male Imperial that I had fallen so helplessly in love with. [b]Since it was 3 paragraphs for both dragons that will be a grand total of 60kt![/b]
@Sinjin
It is completed!! sorry it took so long I just wanted to make it really good and it ended up being pretty long id say
Erasinus:
“To think we have been so happy for over a year.’’ I said looking over at my beautiful mate Tabeitha. It had taken so much time, pain, and suffering but we finally did it. We had finally gotten to be able to be together forever. It all started when I was still a fairly young dragon, I was walking through the forest and I saw her, a beautiful green and gold Spiral. She was standing under a tree resting. Her underbelly was a light green color, while the rest of her body was a darker forest green. And her wings, God she had such beautiful wings, the membrane was a pale gold color, while the structures were a darker more defined gold. Adorning her body where small golden bracelets and necklaces, they only made the greens of her body stand out more. I couldn't help but take a step closer to admire her beauty more. Suddenly a crack filled the almost silent forest, of course I had to ruin the moment by stepping on a branch. The Spirals head shot up into the air and she was on her feet in a second. “Who goes there!” she said staring at me with the most gorgeous red eyes I had ever seen. “I’m sorry, my names Erasinus. I didn't mean to disturb you I just wanted to get closer so I could gaze at your beauty.” I said trying not to fumble over my words. I watched in wonder as a smile overtook the beautiful Spirals face. “Oh, well, thank you. Please come over and sit with me, it's been so long since I've been in the company of an Imperial.” The gorgeous dragon said. I happily trotted over to rest by her side. “May I have the honor of learning the name of a creature as beautiful as yourself?” The young dragon watched in wonder as another smile overtook the gorgeous creatures face as she said “You are to kind to me, my name is Tabeitha.” We talked for hours, till the sun started to set. When the time came for us to part ways we agreed to meet at the same spot tomorrow, and every day after that we would meet and unknowingly we fell more and more in love with each other.

“I think it's time we officially tell our parents we want to be mates.” I declared standing in front of my beautiful love, Tabeitha. Her eyes widened in fear and she quickly shook her head no. “You know we can't do that. My parents would never accept us and you've said how prestigious your parents are. They would never accept some lowly girl such as myself.” I moved closer to her. “I don't care what they say. I will fight forever and always to be with you. I don't care what it takes, we could leave our clans and start our own, or better join a new clan who doesn't care about us being together. And I know just the place, a friend of mines grandfather is a clan leader and he would happily take us in if we needed a place to go.” I knew that no matter what I would be with her forever in that moment, I had fallen so helplessly in love with the dragon that stood before me, and I refuse to give her up just because of what our parents might think. I watched as she slowly sank towards the ground. “My love, are you feeling okay?” I asked scared I upset her. “Yes darling I was just thinking about what you said and your right. We must tell our parents, as scared as I may be of what they might say i'm more afraid of the thought of living without you.” I let a smile overtake my face and said “Then it's settled. First we will go to your parents then to mine.” Just like that I found myself in the air flying towards Tabeitha’s clan. I was a bit nervous to meet her parents, but I knew that no matter what we would be together. I tried to calm my nerves as we arrived at her parents nest. “Mother father can you come here please, I have someone I would like you to meet.” First her mother came out first, she was a yellow, red, and golden colored spiral. Then her father followed, he was a swamp color, but like his daughter he had pale gold wings, he was also a spiral. They both sneered at the sight of me before her father said “Tabeitha! Why did you bring some imperial scum into our nest!” My beautiful spiral just let out a low growl at the words before saying “You will not speak to him that way! He is my soon to be mate!” I smiled loving the sound of her calling me mate. “I know you will never accept us. So I came to say goodbye. We are going to a new clan to be together forever!” My mate declared. “Fine we don't want you to come back. No daughter of mine would sink so low as to be with an Imperial” her father said. Before I could even think about saying something Tabeitha had grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the nest. We both quickly took to the skies. “I'm sorry about them. Hopefully your parents will be better.” “Doubtful.” I said in reply.

Tabeitha and I talked as we flew towards my parents nest. We walked about the life that we were so excited to start. We thought about the nest that we would make and the possible eggs we would hatch. We both landed outside my parents den with happy smiles on our face. My smile quickly disappeared as my mother came into sight. “Erasinus, your home! Who do you have with you.”Tabeitha stepped out from behind me and I watched sadly as my mother’s smile faded into a scowl. “Mother this is my love and soon to be mate, Tabeitha.” My mothers frown only deepened “Your what now!” she yelled angrily walking towards us. I quickly stepped in front of my mate. I didn't know what my mother was planning but I wasn't going to let her harm a scale on my mates pretty little head. My mother’s eyes snapped to my own before she angrily yelled “I will not allow you to soil your name or our family reputation by matting with some trashy Spiral.” My mate let out a small whimper of sadness. “It's not up to you mother. I'm sorry but we are leaving, we are going to a new clan far away from the likes of you. Tell father I said goodbye.” I turned around and motioned for Tabeitha to fly. We both took to the sky’s and flew towards our new home. Finally after a day of flying we made it to Torquil's clan. He welcomed us and we were given a more secluded area away from the other other dragons to make our home. And so it all begun once again. We started our new life and ended up hatching nine eggs in total, so far at least. Tabeitha and I loved our children and we made sure to teach them that it was okay to be with whomever you wished. I didn't matter what breed of dragon they were, everyone should be treated equally. I adored watching them all grow up and find their own mates, and go on their own adventures. The thing I loved most off all though was going into the woods around our nest with my mate and sitting and talking for hours on end. Some dragons liked to say that love never lasted, and that you should only mate with a dragon once and move on but that wasn't the case for my mate and I. No our loved continued to grow more and more with each day, and I knew there would never be another for me.

Tabeitha:
“To think we have been so happy for over a year.’’ My mate said while running his snout along my side. I smiled fondly as I recalled the first time we met. I was napping under one of my favorite trees, when suddenly I heard a loud snapping sound. I shot up out of my comfortable positions and that's when I saw him. He was undoubtedly the most handsome Imperial or better yet dragon in general that I had ever laid eyes on. His body was a soft seafoam color, while his mane and horns were the color of mint. What really stood out though was his wings. They had almost a electronic look to them and at the base they were a light blue color that slowly faded into a darker midnight blue. The male also wore golden armor on his neck, legs, and tail. He even had a small pair of glasses that rested on the edge of his snout. I was absolutely in shock at the sight of him. I tried to snap out of my thoughts by saying “Who goes there!” The male stared at me for a bit longer before answering “I’m sorry, my names Erasinus. I didn't mean to disturb you I just wanted to get closer so I could gaze at your beauty.” I forced the blush to stay off my cheeks. What kind words and from a male I had just met. I could already tell that he was very different compared to the males in my clan. The spiral males that made up my clan were all stuck up hatchlings who thought they were better than everyone around them, unlike this male who gave of waves of kindness. I responded to the males words with a smile on my face “Oh, well, thank you. Please come over and sit with me, it's been so long since i've been in the company of an Imperial.” Only once in my life had I ever met another Imperial. The one I met was a bit strange, but very smart. When I younger I came down with a very dangerous sickness that could only be cured by an Imperial. My parents, who hated every other dragon species had to put aside there hate for the other dragon species to save my life. The male dragon trotted over to my side and laid down in the grass a few feet away from me. “May I have the honor of learning the name of a creature as beautiful as yourself?” He asked. I once again had to stop myself from blushing all over at his words. “You are to kind to me, my name is Tabeitha.” I responded, and just like that I started to fall hopelessly in love. After that day Erasinus and I started meeting at the spot under that tree for months to come. Who knew that one day could change your life forever.

Almost one year exactly my mate decaled “I think it's time we officially tell our parents we want to be mates.” I felt my eyes go wide with fright. I quickly shook my head no. If my parents were to find out I had been meeting with an Imperial all this time they would kill me. Not only that but they wouldn't allow me to see the dragon I loved ever again. My mate must have realized why I was saying no, we had had this conversation once before. Apparently his parents too were somewhat biased on which species their children should be with. I tried to persuade him by saying “You know we can't do that. My parents would never accept us and you've said how prestigious your parents are. They would never accept some lowly girl such as myself.” He only snorted at my response and took a step closer to me “I don't care what they say. I will fight forever and always to be with you. I don't care what it takes, we could leave our clans and start our own, or better join a new clan who doesn't care about us being together. And I know but the place, a friend of mines grandfather is a clan leader and he would happily take us in if we needed a place to go.” Well he did have a point, and I did so long to start a family with the male I wanted to call my own, so I found myself sinking to the ground so many thoughts rushing through my mind. “My love, are you feeling okay?” My mate asked with a worried voice. “Yes darling I was just thinking about what you said and your right. We must tell our parents, as scared as I may be of what they might say i'm more afraid of the thought of living without you.” I watched as a gorgeous smile overtook his face. “Then it's settled. First we will go to your parents then to mine.” And just like that I found myself flying towards my parents. I mentally prepared myself for the evil words I would soon have to face. “Mother father can you come here please, I have someone I would like you to meet.” I announced once we landed. I watched as my mother and father appeared before us. My father immediately exclaimed “Tabeitha! Why did you bring some imperial scum into our nest!” I let out a low growl at his words “You will not speak to him that way! He is my soon to be mate! I know you will never accept us. So I came to say goodbye. We are going to a new clan to be together forever!” My father only responded with “Fine we don't want you to come back. No daughter of mine would sink so low as to be with an Imperial” I just turned around and grabbed my mates arm. We took to the skies and started to travel towards his parents nest “I'm sorry about them. Hopefully your parents will be better.” I apologized embarrassment by my parents. He only snorted at me words and responded with “Doubtful.”

After a relatively short flight that was spent discussing our plans for the future we arrived at my mates nest. We both had smiles on our face after thinking about all the possibilities we would soon have. My smile quickly disappeared when I caught sight of Erasinus mother. She was undoubtedly beautiful. Like her son she had electronic like wings, but her’s were a mint color. The rest of her body was white with more of the electronic pattern running down it in a darker color. As soon as she caught sight of her son she exclaimed “Erasinus, your home! Who do you have with you.” I stepped out from behind my mate hopping that his mother would possibly accept me but I could tell in her eyes that my dreams wouldn't be coming true. “Mother this is my love and soon to be mate, Tabeitha.” “Your what now!” The older dragon says angrily starting to come towards me. I only had to fear for a second before my mate placed himself in front of me. I peeked out from behind Erasinus at the angry dragon across from me. “I will not allow you to soil your name or our family reputation by matting with some trashy Spiral.” She said. I tried to keep it in but, I couldn't help but let out a small whimper of sadness. Why couldn't our parents just be happy for us, why did they have to hate others so much. My mate quickly responded with “It's not up to you mother. I'm sorry but we are leaving, we are going to a new clan far away from you. Tell father I said goodbye.” My mate spun around and motioned for me to take to the skys. With a few pumps of my wings I was able to soar away. My mate and I flew through the rest of the day and into the night before we made it to Torquil's clan. He was a very nice dragon and happily accepted us into his flock. He even gave us one of the more secluded nests which Erasinus graciously accepted. Just like that everything changed. I became a mated dragon and over a few years I would birth and hatch nine beautiful eggs. It was amazing to watch my children grow and find their own mates. But it was even more amazing to spend everyday with the male Imperial that I had fallen so helplessly in love with.

Since it was 3 paragraphs for both dragons that will be a grand total of 60kt!

Faint!
I love it!
Thank you!
:D

Faint!
I love it!
Thank you!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@wolfdragon112 Hi there! Could I grab some lore for this girl Rumele here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51485619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514857/51485619_350.png[/img] [/url] She's sort of a typical evil sorcress kind of character with a knack for necromancy. She's on a hunt for the core of the reactor that exploded and caused the birth of the Arcanist. She was originally a creature from the second age in FR lore, like [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=393570&tab=dragon&did=45763173]AlphaCalesius[/url], and was a bard trained in darker arts, although back then necromancy was seen as the highest form of healing and was thusly praised. She has a pretty similar backstory to AlphaCalesius ie being transformed into a dragon after the explosion of the core, although she awoke many years prior and kept some of her old lupine features. She surmised that the only way to return to her old form and her old world was to find the core of the machine which caused the problem in the first place. In doing so, she travels the world searching for any remnants of it, creating cults of sorcerers as she goes to assist her in find the core. She's also mentioned in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=393570&tab=dragon&did=43376412]Pavlov's [/url]lore, who, with the help of another one of my dragons, steals her balaika. Sorry if this is kind of disjointed, if you could find a way to connect this all together that'd be fantastic! I guess this falls under option 5, perhaps 5-7 paragraphs? Also sorry if this double pings you!
@wolfdragon112
Hi there! Could I grab some lore for this girl Rumele here?

51485619_350.png

She's sort of a typical evil sorcress kind of character with a knack for necromancy. She's on a hunt for the core of the reactor that exploded and caused the birth of the Arcanist. She was originally a creature from the second age in FR lore, like AlphaCalesius, and was a bard trained in darker arts, although back then necromancy was seen as the highest form of healing and was thusly praised. She has a pretty similar backstory to AlphaCalesius ie being transformed into a dragon after the explosion of the core, although she awoke many years prior and kept some of her old lupine features. She surmised that the only way to return to her old form and her old world was to find the core of the machine which caused the problem in the first place. In doing so, she travels the world searching for any remnants of it, creating cults of sorcerers as she goes to assist her in find the core. She's also mentioned in Pavlov's lore, who, with the help of another one of my dragons, steals her balaika.

Sorry if this is kind of disjointed, if you could find a way to connect this all together that'd be fantastic! I guess this falls under option 5, perhaps 5-7 paragraphs? Also sorry if this double pings you!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@Glacierstar
Ill try my best! I think i see a way to make it work but i just want to worn you now that it might not have the magic items like you see in Pavlovs lore, since im still figuring everything out. I will try to incorporate what I can i just wanted to make sure that its ok if I put my own spin on it! Also just a warning it might take about a day to complete because it on the more complicated side!
@Glacierstar
Ill try my best! I think i see a way to make it work but i just want to worn you now that it might not have the magic items like you see in Pavlovs lore, since im still figuring everything out. I will try to incorporate what I can i just wanted to make sure that its ok if I put my own spin on it! Also just a warning it might take about a day to complete because it on the more complicated side!
@wolfdragon112 That's fine! Feel free to put a twist on it you wish, but the two most important things are her balaika, her being from the past and her being a traveller :D
@wolfdragon112 That's fine! Feel free to put a twist on it you wish, but the two most important things are her balaika, her being from the past and her being a traveller :D
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35