Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@wolfdragon112 (sorry,, messed up with what i originally put- it's one of those days :'D)

option 1, please! i'll send the 5k treasure over uwu
@wolfdragon112 (sorry,, messed up with what i originally put- it's one of those days :'D)

option 1, please! i'll send the 5k treasure over uwu
pixel_marigold.png
@Eternalflame818
Here it is! This will be 10kt! I really enjoyed writing this so I hope you like it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

I watched in horror as one of my best Fae friends was thrown into the ground by a large Imperial. I didn't even think about what I was doing, but I jumped over my friend and tackled the much stronger Imperial into the ground. I was usually a calm dragon, I never was one to start fights but if I had to I would be the one to finish them. The Imperial and I went rolling and I gave a hiss as one of his long claws dug into my side. I tried to ignore the pain as we rolled off each other. To Tareyn’s shock she had landed quite a few blows to the much stronger dragon. She let her signature smirk overtake her face. “You better get out of here before I do worse to you.’’ The Imperial looked her over as if hoping she was critically wounded. That's when it clicked for the Coatl female. The dragon couldn't tell that she was bleeding. Her crimson body was hiding the wound. The dragons smirk only grew. There was no way the Imperial would stay if it though she was fully healed. The Imperial went to step towards the small Fae that was curled in on itself but Tareyn just hissed and made a move towards the much bigger male. It looked over at Tareyn one more time before expanding its wings and flying away. Tareyn let out a sigh of relief before turning to her friend. “What were you thinking, you almost got yourself killed.” The Fae slowly uncurled itself before responding “I'm sorry I just wanted to mess with him a bit. I didn't realize he would get that angry.” Tareyn didn't know what to do sometimes when it came to her friend. She was always getting into trouble. “Just be more careful next time.” Tareyn said before lifting off. She whimpered the whole way home as the claw mark in her side throbbed and continued to leak blood. Once the dragon got home she quickly fixed her wounds with the few medical ointments she had. Once she was done she laid down in her nest and took a well earned nap.

Come again soon!
@Eternalflame818
Here it is! This will be 10kt! I really enjoyed writing this so I hope you like it! Also, if your ever inserted in counting the story please send another forum in and I would be happy to add more paragraphs!

I watched in horror as one of my best Fae friends was thrown into the ground by a large Imperial. I didn't even think about what I was doing, but I jumped over my friend and tackled the much stronger Imperial into the ground. I was usually a calm dragon, I never was one to start fights but if I had to I would be the one to finish them. The Imperial and I went rolling and I gave a hiss as one of his long claws dug into my side. I tried to ignore the pain as we rolled off each other. To Tareyn’s shock she had landed quite a few blows to the much stronger dragon. She let her signature smirk overtake her face. “You better get out of here before I do worse to you.’’ The Imperial looked her over as if hoping she was critically wounded. That's when it clicked for the Coatl female. The dragon couldn't tell that she was bleeding. Her crimson body was hiding the wound. The dragons smirk only grew. There was no way the Imperial would stay if it though she was fully healed. The Imperial went to step towards the small Fae that was curled in on itself but Tareyn just hissed and made a move towards the much bigger male. It looked over at Tareyn one more time before expanding its wings and flying away. Tareyn let out a sigh of relief before turning to her friend. “What were you thinking, you almost got yourself killed.” The Fae slowly uncurled itself before responding “I'm sorry I just wanted to mess with him a bit. I didn't realize he would get that angry.” Tareyn didn't know what to do sometimes when it came to her friend. She was always getting into trouble. “Just be more careful next time.” Tareyn said before lifting off. She whimpered the whole way home as the claw mark in her side throbbed and continued to leak blood. Once the dragon got home she quickly fixed her wounds with the few medical ointments she had. Once she was done she laid down in her nest and took a well earned nap.

Come again soon!
@wolfdragon112

Do you prefer gems or treasure?
@wolfdragon112

Do you prefer gems or treasure?
@Eaglerider
I will happily accept either if you want to do gems i use the 1;1000 ratio. So for one paragraph it would be about 10 gems then adding 10 gems per paragraph. If it was treasure its just 10,000 per paragraph! Right now I personally would prefer treasure just because im trying to get a lair expansion but I would happily take gems because I am starting to run low!
@Eaglerider
I will happily accept either if you want to do gems i use the 1;1000 ratio. So for one paragraph it would be about 10 gems then adding 10 gems per paragraph. If it was treasure its just 10,000 per paragraph! Right now I personally would prefer treasure just because im trying to get a lair expansion but I would happily take gems because I am starting to run low!
@wolfdragon112

Ah i see. (Now i must save up lol)
@wolfdragon112

Ah i see. (Now i must save up lol)
@@Eaglerider
Lol if you really want lore now you can cr trade me some apparel or familiars.
@@Eaglerider
Lol if you really want lore now you can cr trade me some apparel or familiars.
@wolfdragon112

Any in particular?
@wolfdragon112

Any in particular?
@@Eaglerider
Um I dont know what you have so just invite me to a cr trade and we can talk on that!
@@Eaglerider
Um I dont know what you have so just invite me to a cr trade and we can talk on that!
@wolfdragon112 ok. I'll send what i can. (If nothing I'll send gems :)
@wolfdragon112 ok. I'll send what i can. (If nothing I'll send gems :)
@wolfdragon112 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32993868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329939/32993868_350.png[/img] [/url] Althea was an adventurous and curious dragon who was possessed by a dark force known as "X" through a cape. She no longer is possessed, but i wasn't sure if she should have side effects. Or her offspring. The force was very regal, clever, elegant and sophisticated and managed to briefly alter and control another dragon in my clan. "X" using Althea to try and create a new kingdom in which she would be empress.
@wolfdragon112

32993868_350.png

Althea was an adventurous and curious dragon who was possessed by a dark force known as "X" through a cape. She no longer is possessed, but i wasn't sure if she should have side effects. Or her offspring. The force was very regal, clever, elegant and sophisticated and managed to briefly alter and control another dragon in my clan. "X" using Althea to try and create a new kingdom in which she would be empress.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35