Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wolfs lore shop (Open and updated!)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@wolfdragon112 Right, I've edited short to medium to give you a bit of space haha. Regarding poorly-written Wiki articles, just know that you have options that range from infights on the article itself (like this actual fight that happened on the Tiger article for some reason) to simply the horrific writing on some fandom wiki articles. Not too picky on this, though I'm always happy to give ideas or direction if you need.

If you put links or bold/italics in there, I will need the code because of the weirdness of this particular template, so you'll need to use a quote box when you deliver! Just so you know. :0

Sending a CR with the payment~
@wolfdragon112 Right, I've edited short to medium to give you a bit of space haha. Regarding poorly-written Wiki articles, just know that you have options that range from infights on the article itself (like this actual fight that happened on the Tiger article for some reason) to simply the horrific writing on some fandom wiki articles. Not too picky on this, though I'm always happy to give ideas or direction if you need.

If you put links or bold/italics in there, I will need the code because of the weirdness of this particular template, so you'll need to use a quote box when you deliver! Just so you know. :0

Sending a CR with the payment~
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
I would love some directions or ideas just so I can make it as good as it can possibly be!
@Spooner
I would love some directions or ideas just so I can make it as good as it can possibly be!
@wolfdragon112 - Some things I'd probably do, then-? Do some, all, or none - this article is not exactly supposed to be 'good', per se. ;)

• See the bio for how to space and capitalise her name - it's not the same as her name on FR. FR does not do spaces, unfortunately, and my lair is more or less all all-caps so she has it there just to match. It does read a lot easier if it's as the bio does it, though: LeonarBRO da MANci.
  • Wikipedia articles usually follow the contents page. Don't do that! For instance, start with her magnificent achievements and then remember to go back to the history before badmouthing her as Mary Sue. Completely skip the early life section, and insert headings that are nowhere to be found in the contents. You could also jump around her life in a nonsensical fashion ("First she strangled a bear. But before that, she strangled ANOTHER bear! After she strangled two other bears, of course."
  • Similarly, Wikipedia articles have lots of topics, or headings. Make sure to include the headings, so I can put them in the template. The first part of the article, the introduction, does not have a heading.
  • Try to include in the text numbers (such as [1]) to indicate references; you can include four numbers at most. I can then come up with whatever in the reference section for those points, or you can if you think you have something funny to add. :0 Note that the numbers do not have to be in order, you can put in a [9001] if you want.
  • As far as achievements go, she has them in painting and bear wrestling, but the clan has this weird must-be-manly attitude going, and as such anything to do with her painting should involve huge muscles and manly movements and bears fleeing into the sunset at the mere sight of her work. You really cannot go too far with this stuff.
  • Mispell one particular word repeatedly and only get it right at the very end. Something obvious that will come up a lot, like baer (bear) or drgon (dragon). Claim this is British spelling for no real reason and use American spelling the rest of the time, or go vice versa with it.
  • Would strongly recommend giving her a fave food. Her mate, PaBRO Picasso, is constantly craving sugar, so maybe she really likes spicy food? So basically, find something spicy and random and just insert it repeatedly into the article without explanation. She just whips it out every time she's about to fight a bear, and some spicy food brand is undoubtedly paying her for the forced brand placement.
  • If you do a couple of lines or whatever where Mary Sue writes her own topic on how Leonarbro sucks and should be kicked out of the clan, then she should not make any spelling errors and should have a very obviously 'correct' style with a lot of long words. This is due to being perfect at everything except being a decent person.
  • Regarding the bears - I was around for the awkward moment FR flooded the whole site in festival bear familiars. As a result, this clan now has a serious bear problem. Due to some issues with a dimensional rift actual aliens scifi nonsense things, random bears routinely appear out of nowhere and swarm the clan. This usually happens during festivals - which has resulted in a monthly formal bear-wrestling tradition - but they can show up at any time. Because they're always hanging around, some actually believe that LeonarBRO was raised by bears. LeonarBRO denies this and punches many bears to prove it.
  • Dragons can definitely fight each other by striking out each other or adding contradicting sentences underneath, but if you do it that way it'll get confusing fast. A good place to do this is in the references - you say something, add a [1], then on the relevant [1] footnote, add "oh no actually she didn't do that because she sucks" or "she totally cried the whole time" or whatever.

• I will put a scry with clothes on into the bio later, so you can see what she will look like and can reference her apparel then.

EDIT:

when u wanna art but BEAR
    w/lightburst

@wolfdragon112 - Some things I'd probably do, then-? Do some, all, or none - this article is not exactly supposed to be 'good', per se. ;)

• See the bio for how to space and capitalise her name - it's not the same as her name on FR. FR does not do spaces, unfortunately, and my lair is more or less all all-caps so she has it there just to match. It does read a lot easier if it's as the bio does it, though: LeonarBRO da MANci.
  • Wikipedia articles usually follow the contents page. Don't do that! For instance, start with her magnificent achievements and then remember to go back to the history before badmouthing her as Mary Sue. Completely skip the early life section, and insert headings that are nowhere to be found in the contents. You could also jump around her life in a nonsensical fashion ("First she strangled a bear. But before that, she strangled ANOTHER bear! After she strangled two other bears, of course."
  • Similarly, Wikipedia articles have lots of topics, or headings. Make sure to include the headings, so I can put them in the template. The first part of the article, the introduction, does not have a heading.
  • Try to include in the text numbers (such as [1]) to indicate references; you can include four numbers at most. I can then come up with whatever in the reference section for those points, or you can if you think you have something funny to add. :0 Note that the numbers do not have to be in order, you can put in a [9001] if you want.
  • As far as achievements go, she has them in painting and bear wrestling, but the clan has this weird must-be-manly attitude going, and as such anything to do with her painting should involve huge muscles and manly movements and bears fleeing into the sunset at the mere sight of her work. You really cannot go too far with this stuff.
  • Mispell one particular word repeatedly and only get it right at the very end. Something obvious that will come up a lot, like baer (bear) or drgon (dragon). Claim this is British spelling for no real reason and use American spelling the rest of the time, or go vice versa with it.
  • Would strongly recommend giving her a fave food. Her mate, PaBRO Picasso, is constantly craving sugar, so maybe she really likes spicy food? So basically, find something spicy and random and just insert it repeatedly into the article without explanation. She just whips it out every time she's about to fight a bear, and some spicy food brand is undoubtedly paying her for the forced brand placement.
  • If you do a couple of lines or whatever where Mary Sue writes her own topic on how Leonarbro sucks and should be kicked out of the clan, then she should not make any spelling errors and should have a very obviously 'correct' style with a lot of long words. This is due to being perfect at everything except being a decent person.
  • Regarding the bears - I was around for the awkward moment FR flooded the whole site in festival bear familiars. As a result, this clan now has a serious bear problem. Due to some issues with a dimensional rift actual aliens scifi nonsense things, random bears routinely appear out of nowhere and swarm the clan. This usually happens during festivals - which has resulted in a monthly formal bear-wrestling tradition - but they can show up at any time. Because they're always hanging around, some actually believe that LeonarBRO was raised by bears. LeonarBRO denies this and punches many bears to prove it.
  • Dragons can definitely fight each other by striking out each other or adding contradicting sentences underneath, but if you do it that way it'll get confusing fast. A good place to do this is in the references - you say something, add a [1], then on the relevant [1] footnote, add "oh no actually she didn't do that because she sucks" or "she totally cried the whole time" or whatever.

• I will put a scry with clothes on into the bio later, so you can see what she will look like and can reference her apparel then.

EDIT:

when u wanna art but BEAR
    w/lightburst

Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[color=steelblue][b]Character/dragon:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35603456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356035/35603456_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35451330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354514/35451330_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42354466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423545/42354466_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42354467] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423545/42354467_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36825549] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/368256/36825549_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Length:[/b] 4x Very long [b]POV:[/b] character's [b]Details:[/b] Darker - son of Baphomet (King of Hell) and he is demon of sin wrath. He is impulsive and brutal but he loves Seth. Seth - son of Quetzalcoatl (Rich aztec demon) and he is demon of sin greed. He loves everything that shines and is valuable. He is selfish and mean. He love Darker and His money. Rutilus & Elotsh - (always together so I want only 1 story for both) Rutilus - son of Death (horseman) and he is demon of sin Lust. He love his garden and herbals. He is so nice for all but sometimes... He is just Lust. He love his twin brother so much. Elotsh -son of Death (horseman) and he is demon of sin pride. He is extremly selfish and arrogant. They can fight with spears. They are guardians. Newton - Mute, Blind and deaf surgeon. Theodore's and Clavier's co-worker. Theodore can speak with him with thoughts or just braille language (Yeah... Skydancers can it). he is demon of sin sloth. Everyone sins afraid of Clavier... He is just wild and unpredictable. Darker is a leader of sins. Everyone sins respects Theodore. He is mature, educated and reasonable. [b]Story, Lore, or description:[/b] Story [b]How I'm paying:[/b] gems [b]Do I want an extra setup:[/b] nope [b]I sent the money:[/b] Yes [b]Extra:[/b] have a nice work again! @wolfdragon112 Sorry for a lot of work but your shop is amazing! :V
Character/dragon:
35603456_350.png

35451330_350.png

42354466_350.png

42354467_350.png

36825549_350.png

Length: 4x Very long
POV: character's
Details:
Darker - son of Baphomet (King of Hell) and he is demon of sin wrath. He is impulsive and brutal but he loves Seth.

Seth - son of Quetzalcoatl (Rich aztec demon) and he is demon of sin greed.
He loves everything that shines and is valuable. He is selfish and mean. He love Darker and His money.

Rutilus & Elotsh - (always together so I want only 1 story for both)
Rutilus - son of Death (horseman) and he is demon of sin Lust. He love his garden and herbals. He is so nice for all but sometimes... He is just Lust. He love his twin brother so much.
Elotsh -son of Death (horseman) and he is demon of sin pride. He is extremly selfish and arrogant.
They can fight with spears. They are guardians.

Newton - Mute, Blind and deaf surgeon. Theodore's and Clavier's co-worker. Theodore can speak with him with thoughts or just braille language (Yeah... Skydancers can it). he is demon of sin sloth.

Everyone sins afraid of Clavier... He is just wild and unpredictable.
Darker is a leader of sins.
Everyone sins respects Theodore. He is mature, educated and reasonable.

Story, Lore, or description: Story
How I'm paying: gems
Do I want an extra setup: nope
I sent the money: Yes
Extra: have a nice work again! @wolfdragon112

Sorry for a lot of work but your shop is amazing! :V
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox
Sure I can do this! It might be a few days cause I'm a bit busy and I will pm you with question soon :) Thank you for ordering I love to write for your dragons so dont worry!
@Techmox
Sure I can do this! It might be a few days cause I'm a bit busy and I will pm you with question soon :) Thank you for ordering I love to write for your dragons so dont worry!
@wolfdragon112
Clan Lore
Number of dragons: 10
Story length: medium - long however long you can creatively do
Kind of lore: Clan lore the first three is starting the clan and the rest would be joining the clan/ or building on their lore
How much your willing to pay: 1M
Extra Setup: The first three listed are the "founders" of the clans so I'd like some lore about them making the clan. Lucian has some lore I started but if you'd like to start something from scratch your more then welcomed to! Most of these dragons have some type of lore already that your more then welcome to build on/ revamp/ or just ignore if you can't use it or have a better idea :)

Lucian
Greenwings
Ace
Nebula
Senka
Emir
Midnight
Sindile
Viper
Argus
@wolfdragon112
Clan Lore
Number of dragons: 10
Story length: medium - long however long you can creatively do
Kind of lore: Clan lore the first three is starting the clan and the rest would be joining the clan/ or building on their lore
How much your willing to pay: 1M
Extra Setup: The first three listed are the "founders" of the clans so I'd like some lore about them making the clan. Lucian has some lore I started but if you'd like to start something from scratch your more then welcomed to! Most of these dragons have some type of lore already that your more then welcome to build on/ revamp/ or just ignore if you can't use it or have a better idea :)

Lucian
Greenwings
Ace
Nebula
Senka
Emir
Midnight
Sindile
Viper
Argus
@TheTigersDen
Sure I can do these 10! I'd say it would be about 700,000 treasure or 700 gems just because I think I will make them mostly on the longer side!
@TheTigersDen
Sure I can do these 10! I'd say it would be about 700,000 treasure or 700 gems just because I think I will make them mostly on the longer side!
Sent the cr thank you :)
Sent the cr thank you :)
Affiliate bump!
Affiliate bump!
friendly bump!
friendly bump!
NB43KMu.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35