Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@TehuMertt

AHHH MY BOY LOOK AT HIM HE'S PERFECT !!!!! thank you so much ahhh mons send ! sorry about the mini delay, was at my dads and his wifi absolutly hates FR ;;'
@TehuMertt

AHHH MY BOY LOOK AT HIM HE'S PERFECT !!!!! thank you so much ahhh mons send ! sorry about the mini delay, was at my dads and his wifi absolutly hates FR ;;'
@chaosmagara AKSDLFGJD it's fine!! I think it's better to have Wi-Fi that hates websites than family members who hate seeing you have any sort of online life.

And AAAAA THANK YOU ♥
@chaosmagara AKSDLFGJD it's fine!! I think it's better to have Wi-Fi that hates websites than family members who hate seeing you have any sort of online life.

And AAAAA THANK YOU ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yeah true ;v; my bro was playing fortnite so that was kinda the main reason for ****** wifi @_@

you're super welcome <3
Yeah true ;v; my bro was playing fortnite so that was kinda the main reason for ****** wifi @_@

you're super welcome <3
BOOP
BOOP
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
B
B
Do you ever open gem slots? Pinglist if so :D
Do you ever open gem slots? Pinglist if so :D
They/them Gender Fluid - Bi/pan sexual & romantic - Neurodirgvent
@phaerie I am actually reconsidering opening some slots for FR currency right now but Mum desperately wants me to earn some money so rest in peace.
I'll definitely add you to the pinglist though! Thank you ♥
@phaerie I am actually reconsidering opening some slots for FR currency right now but Mum desperately wants me to earn some money so rest in peace.
I'll definitely add you to the pinglist though! Thank you ♥
Michael Bay is not valid
Michael Bay is not valid
[emoji=ping]
@TehuMertt

Hi there! Would I be allowed to order 2 pieces from you at once, or would you rather me stick to 1?
@TehuMertt

Hi there! Would I be allowed to order 2 pieces from you at once, or would you rather me stick to 1?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32