Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron's art
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[emoji=ping size=1]
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Get em >:)
Get em >:)
Okay, here we go! I think you might appreciate this one. This here species is called "yadilan". It's a speculative evolution concept I've been pursuing casually. They're basically if a species similar in appearance to hemicyon had been domesticated instead of dogs for my planet, Nouleshan. The handsome beastie pictured below is sort of a "generic" mutt or base breed. I am hoping to get a full body colored piece of a specific breed based off this reference image, if you're willing! ---------------- [url]https://toyhou.se/~literature/239519.yadilan-biology[/url] (Link to my TH profile for the species. The literature contains pertinent biological information.) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/68877186_VLXzCWUTWY7EiZP.png[/img] Description of the breed I am commissioning: These Yadilan (breed not yet named) are lighter weight, lighter boned, and a bit smaller, perfect for the dry chaparral climate in which they live. While still strong-limbed and with paws meant for digging, they are like the "coyote version" of the general yadilan breed and are more opportunistic. They have larger ranges due to the scarcity of food, making them slightly better built for roaming and more svelte. They have slightly longer and thinner snouts, better for poking around in tight areas before expending energy to dig. They retain the thick neck ruff of fur, but have short coats that are reddish brown, with a tan underbelly, and darker splotches over the eyes and brows. This breed was domesticated by shepherds in this region and are known for being excellent watchdogs and livestock guardians. They are one of the oldest breeds, and while not the largest, smartest, or fastest, they are sound-minded and calm, and have even been known to follow their owners into battle. Especially gentle individuals were once left in households to watch over young children when their parents could not take them to the fields or pastures. They are well-regarded in the region and are a symbol of the people who originally bred them. --------------------------------
Okay, here we go! I think you might appreciate this one. This here species is called "yadilan". It's a speculative evolution concept I've been pursuing casually. They're basically if a species similar in appearance to hemicyon had been domesticated instead of dogs for my planet, Nouleshan. The handsome beastie pictured below is sort of a "generic" mutt or base breed. I am hoping to get a full body colored piece of a specific breed based off this reference image, if you're willing!
https://toyhou.se/~literature/239519.yadilan-biology
(Link to my TH profile for the species. The literature contains pertinent biological information.)
68877186_VLXzCWUTWY7EiZP.png

Description of the breed I am commissioning:

These Yadilan (breed not yet named) are lighter weight, lighter boned, and a bit smaller, perfect for the dry chaparral climate in which they live. While still strong-limbed and with paws meant for digging, they are like the "coyote version" of the general yadilan breed and are more opportunistic. They have larger ranges due to the scarcity of food, making them slightly better built for roaming and more svelte. They have slightly longer and thinner snouts, better for poking around in tight areas before expending energy to dig. They retain the thick neck ruff of fur, but have short coats that are reddish brown, with a tan underbelly, and darker splotches over the eyes and brows.

This breed was domesticated by shepherds in this region and are known for being excellent watchdogs and livestock guardians. They are one of the oldest breeds, and while not the largest, smartest, or fastest, they are sound-minded and calm, and have even been known to follow their owners into battle. Especially gentle individuals were once left in households to watch over young children when their parents could not take them to the fields or pastures. They are well-regarded in the region and are a symbol of the people who originally bred them.
OH WOWIE, thank you!!
OH WOWIE, thank you!!
@withstand OOOOH absolutely, what a gorgeous buddy!! Heck, as I'm waiting for an update in a game I'm playing, I can get to work immediately! I'd love to hear more about the design of the species, are those badger hands and feet, are they kinda like dire wolves and dingos? I can certainly see the inspiration based on early mammals of the Cenozoic, super cool design! All you can tell about their anatomy is going to help out massively with figuring out referential material :^)

Also, I'll keep you updated, we're currently in the process of moving so you never know what might happen and how much I'll have to help with it, plus I don't have my desk as it had been transported a few days prior so it might be...an experience working at the kitchen table. This has nothing to do with you, only me, but telling you so you know! xD
@withstand OOOOH absolutely, what a gorgeous buddy!! Heck, as I'm waiting for an update in a game I'm playing, I can get to work immediately! I'd love to hear more about the design of the species, are those badger hands and feet, are they kinda like dire wolves and dingos? I can certainly see the inspiration based on early mammals of the Cenozoic, super cool design! All you can tell about their anatomy is going to help out massively with figuring out referential material :^)

Also, I'll keep you updated, we're currently in the process of moving so you never know what might happen and how much I'll have to help with it, plus I don't have my desk as it had been transported a few days prior so it might be...an experience working at the kitchen table. This has nothing to do with you, only me, but telling you so you know! xD
@Natron
Totally understand! I will update my initial post with all the relevant information so it's all in one place for you.
@Natron
Totally understand! I will update my initial post with all the relevant information so it's all in one place for you.
@withstand this is phenomenal information, thank you! If you have any specific pose in mind, lemme know!
@withstand this is phenomenal information, thank you! If you have any specific pose in mind, lemme know!
None at all! I like to leave poses to the artists when they're okay with it, so they can pick something they feel comfortable with.
None at all! I like to leave poses to the artists when they're okay with it, so they can pick something they feel comfortable with.
@withstand awesome, I'll get to it asap (it's a bit too late aka past 3 AM so I highly doubt I'll be able to concentrate, but sooooon)
@withstand awesome, I'll get to it asap (it's a bit too late aka past 3 AM so I highly doubt I'll be able to concentrate, but sooooon)