Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@TehuMertt
Thanks! And yes~ I agree with the name-situation! :)
@TehuMertt
Thanks! And yes~ I agree with the name-situation! :)
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn HERE WE GO! As usually, I am really not satisfied with my paintjob because for some reason I can't figure it out no matter how much I try to mentally process other people's art but eHHHHHH [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d1232d91-a30d-400c-8f57-9ea2d16da274/dcxdxba-807f00eb-52c8-4726-87a8-933531217367.png[/img]
@irrwahn HERE WE GO! As usually, I am really not satisfied with my paintjob because for some reason I can't figure it out no matter how much I try to mentally process other people's art but eHHHHHH

dcxdxba-807f00eb-52c8-4726-87a8-933531217367.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Thank you!! *3*
I don't know why you feel unsatisfied with your paintjob. I think it's great! :)
Lynxilla didn't know about her Charr being drawn. It was quite a surprise haha
I will proudly present the drawings to my guildmembers now <3 <3
@TehuMertt

Thank you!! *3*
I don't know why you feel unsatisfied with your paintjob. I think it's great! :)
Lynxilla didn't know about her Charr being drawn. It was quite a surprise haha
I will proudly present the drawings to my guildmembers now <3 <3
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn AHJSFKDLGJFD omg thank you so much, that actually makes me feel better. And AHH I guessed she didn't know! I really hope she likes it ♥ thank you
@irrwahn AHJSFKDLGJFD omg thank you so much, that actually makes me feel better. And AHH I guessed she didn't know! I really hope she likes it ♥ thank you
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

She did like it! Your drawings are our discord-icons now. x3

I hope you've a good night!
@TehuMertt

She did like it! Your drawings are our discord-icons now. x3

I hope you've a good night!
gNtNgvw.png
boop
boop
@TehuMertt

heya ! i was wondering, would you do customs aswell or only pre-existing designs :> ?
@TehuMertt

heya ! i was wondering, would you do customs aswell or only pre-existing designs :> ?
@chaosmagara I do customs actually, it takes a bit more time and more communication, and it can cost a little bit more but I'm pretty sure I'm down for it!
@chaosmagara I do customs actually, it takes a bit more time and more communication, and it can cost a little bit more but I'm pretty sure I'm down for it!
Can you let me know when you accept gems or treasure to do arts? Because I don't use USD and PayPal. Thank you! [emoji=familiar heart]
Can you let me know when you accept gems or treasure to do arts? Because I don't use USD and PayPal. Thank you!
@echodino absolutely!! I'll definitely keep it in mind ;^)
@echodino absolutely!! I'll definitely keep it in mind ;^)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32