Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@TehuMertt

Ah! Sure!
They're both buddies in their guild and they're both friendly fellows.
My white Charrs name is Leven, a guardian/healer.
My friends Charr, called Lynxilla, is a mesmer/damage dealer.
I think Leven would look a bit more dreamy and Lynxilla more fierce, but not evil - like "ready to fight" with a smirk. ^^

Did that help?
@TehuMertt

Ah! Sure!
They're both buddies in their guild and they're both friendly fellows.
My white Charrs name is Leven, a guardian/healer.
My friends Charr, called Lynxilla, is a mesmer/damage dealer.
I think Leven would look a bit more dreamy and Lynxilla more fierce, but not evil - like "ready to fight" with a smirk. ^^

Did that help?
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn that is perfect!! Thank you so much! I can only assume the one on the left is your friend's Charr, correct? If that's right then everything's clear
@irrwahn that is perfect!! Thank you so much! I can only assume the one on the left is your friend's Charr, correct? If that's right then everything's clear
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

Yep, that's correct! :)
@TehuMertt

Yep, that's correct! :)
gNtNgvw.png
[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d1232d91-a30d-400c-8f57-9ea2d16da274/dcx4xlf-52a5d1eb-3071-474a-bc4e-71434bc23c0e.png[/img] SMHGHGKJF I hope this turned out well, I've never done fur this detailed, I'm shooketh. If you're satisfied, hECC YEA! I think $12 is a good amount because I'm not usually used to drawing felines and kin haha jhsfdg. Will try to finish your friend's character tomorrow!
dcx4xlf-52a5d1eb-3071-474a-bc4e-71434bc23c0e.png

SMHGHGKJF I hope this turned out well, I've never done fur this detailed, I'm shooketh. If you're satisfied, hECC YEA! I think $12 is a good amount because I'm not usually used to drawing felines and kin haha jhsfdg. Will try to finish your friend's character tomorrow!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt

WHEE It's awesome!!!!! I love how it turned out!! *3*
You did a spectacular work here!
I'm so positively shooketh as well! haha~
I'll send double the amount because of my friends character! Don't stress though. If you finish, you finish... doesn't matter if it's tomorrow or in a month <3

Alllsoooo... your name is Ivana? :0 One of my closest friends is from croatia and her name is Ivana as well. XD
Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO! *cray-cray suspicion*

lel

Edit: Did you get the monee?
@TehuMertt

WHEE It's awesome!!!!! I love how it turned out!! *3*
You did a spectacular work here!
I'm so positively shooketh as well! haha~
I'll send double the amount because of my friends character! Don't stress though. If you finish, you finish... doesn't matter if it's tomorrow or in a month <3

Alllsoooo... your name is Ivana? :0 One of my closest friends is from croatia and her name is Ivana as well. XD
Coincidence? I DON'T THINK SO! *cray-cray suspicion*

lel

Edit: Did you get the monee?
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn AAAAA I'm so glad you think so!! I'm always happy when I satisfy the commissioner! No worries, I'm in a good mood so I'll be drawing :^)

And nope, that's my Mum's Paypal and that's her name! I don't go by my birth name online but no one irl calls me Aduain so they call me Mateja. Gfgghf I hate that name oof
Uncle is trying to persuade me to make my own Paypal and I will...soon.
@irrwahn AAAAA I'm so glad you think so!! I'm always happy when I satisfy the commissioner! No worries, I'm in a good mood so I'll be drawing :^)

And nope, that's my Mum's Paypal and that's her name! I don't go by my birth name online but no one irl calls me Aduain so they call me Mateja. Gfgghf I hate that name oof
Uncle is trying to persuade me to make my own Paypal and I will...soon.
@TehuMertt

Mateja! :0 Isn't this one of the unisex names? I think that's cool~
But yeah, I guess liking the own name is different. haha

Btw, I didn't write down what the money was for. So I hope there's no confusion on the paypal account from your Mum. :x

@TehuMertt

Mateja! :0 Isn't this one of the unisex names? I think that's cool~
But yeah, I guess liking the own name is different. haha

Btw, I didn't write down what the money was for. So I hope there's no confusion on the paypal account from your Mum. :x

gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn HMM I know Andrea can be unisex aka for women in Croatia and for men in Italy but I am not sure about Mateja/Matea. We have Mateo for guys here ahah

And no worries, Mum knows what I'm doing so it's completely fine. Thank you so much ♥
@irrwahn HMM I know Andrea can be unisex aka for women in Croatia and for men in Italy but I am not sure about Mateja/Matea. We have Mateo for guys here ahah

And no worries, Mum knows what I'm doing so it's completely fine. Thank you so much ♥
@TehuMertt

In Austria Mateja is a female name as well. And Mateo is the male version... but then Wikipedia showed me this guy.
Having this name as a guy is probably just an exception then? :x
I was confused~ Sorry if I made you feel uncomfy ^^; Was not my intention.
@TehuMertt

In Austria Mateja is a female name as well. And Mateo is the male version... but then Wikipedia showed me this guy.
Having this name as a guy is probably just an exception then? :x
I was confused~ Sorry if I made you feel uncomfy ^^; Was not my intention.
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn OOHHh that's interesting! Didn't know it could be a guy's name haha. But tbh, why even gender names, anyone can be called whatever they want.

And nah, it's fine, no worries!
@irrwahn OOHHh that's interesting! Didn't know it could be a guy's name haha. But tbh, why even gender names, anyone can be called whatever they want.

And nah, it's fine, no worries!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32