Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron's art
@amut of course, thank you so much!
@amut of course, thank you so much!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Could i be put on the FR currency pinglist? thank you! ^^
Could i be put on the FR currency pinglist? thank you! ^^
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
@pearlygirl OH!! Sure thing, thank you so much!
@pearlygirl OH!! Sure thing, thank you so much!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'd love to be added to any ping list if that's alright~! :D
I'd love to be added to any ping list if that's alright~! :D
@gwynivere thank you so much for stopping by! I will add you in a moment ♥
@gwynivere thank you so much for stopping by! I will add you in a moment ♥
May I be added to FR.currency slot pinglist please, amazing Art :) .
May I be added to FR.currency slot pinglist please, amazing Art :) .
Tsig22A.png
Tsig22B.png
@uzaaki9 thank you so much and glad you stopped by, will do!
@uzaaki9 thank you so much and glad you stopped by, will do!
Your art is so good wth man qwp

luv luv luv sm!!

(pinging myself to check back here when it ISNT 1am @SuddenStream)
Your art is so good wth man qwp

luv luv luv sm!!

(pinging myself to check back here when it ISNT 1am @SuddenStream)
@/suddenstream AAAAA thank you so much <3 <3 <3
@/suddenstream AAAAA thank you so much <3 <3 <3
Art shop is reopened, BUT with some new guidelines (until further notice). As I've been pursuing palaeontology and other branches of zoology these past few years, I would love to make some naturalist art for you if you'd like. Have a favourite extinct animal like a non-avian dinosaur, pterosaur or maybe a therapsid? Would like some art of your fave curious extant animals? Then this is the place. This is the sort of art style I have in mind: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1081367373044518912/spinosaurus_headshot.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1081367373791117432/nasutoceratops.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1081367374537691256/tyrannosaur_mouth_anatomy_study.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/767993560985108486/1081367375217180713/alioramus.png[/img] However, for this amount of detail, patience and effort, the prices will correspond to that (the stuff on the front page is the minimum for each of the types) @Mycologist @Firedawn @Zebrafinch @SpiritualSun @HamiltonAndPeggy @Flygo72 @Lola3227 @YaBoiGuzma @Starongie @dilselim @skimskittaa @Apothecaria @LaughingZuru @Smoothy @solarsailor @Hayum @renepolumorfous @LilyDragon36 @Fokron @Glassghost @Cov @SpicyTunaRoll @Trachynhawb @hellspurestdevil @serendipia @airaly @beingofsalt @gooeybear @alpestris @dracatus @shatapatrika @firefly15 @amut @gwynivere
Art shop is reopened, BUT with some new guidelines (until further notice). As I've been pursuing palaeontology and other branches of zoology these past few years, I would love to make some naturalist art for you if you'd like. Have a favourite extinct animal like a non-avian dinosaur, pterosaur or maybe a therapsid? Would like some art of your fave curious extant animals? Then this is the place. This is the sort of art style I have in mind:

spinosaurus_headshot.png
nasutoceratops.png
tyrannosaur_mouth_anatomy_study.png
alioramus.png

However, for this amount of detail, patience and effort, the prices will correspond to that (the stuff on the front page is the minimum for each of the types)

@Mycologist @Firedawn @Zebrafinch @SpiritualSun @HamiltonAndPeggy @Flygo72 @Lola3227 @YaBoiGuzma @Starongie @dilselim @skimskittaa @Apothecaria @LaughingZuru @Smoothy @solarsailor @Hayum @renepolumorfous @LilyDragon36 @Fokron @Glassghost @Cov @SpicyTunaRoll @Trachynhawb @hellspurestdevil @serendipia @airaly @beingofsalt @gooeybear @alpestris @dracatus @shatapatrika @firefly15 @amut @gwynivere