Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Natron art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
HERE HE IS!! I decided to try out some new brushes because the colouring wasn't going so well and then I ended up doing something like this. This was a rather complex commission so is $25 alright as a price? He just has a lot of great stuff on him and that took a while hehe. Sorry it took me so long tho, I was having some problems with my laptop for 10 days because of Nvidia and I nearly lost my mind, I think it took a toll on me physically. I should be alright now kjhsfg. Anyways, hope you like it! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/d1232d91-a30d-400c-8f57-9ea2d16da274/dcutdod-22fac6ae-bb01-4003-884a-02944587e778.png[/img]
HERE HE IS!! I decided to try out some new brushes because the colouring wasn't going so well and then I ended up doing something like this. This was a rather complex commission so is $25 alright as a price? He just has a lot of great stuff on him and that took a while hehe. Sorry it took me so long tho, I was having some problems with my laptop for 10 days because of Nvidia and I nearly lost my mind, I think it took a toll on me physically. I should be alright now kjhsfg. Anyways, hope you like it!

dcutdod-22fac6ae-bb01-4003-884a-02944587e778.png
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm cryin over here! He's gorgeous! I absolutely love it ;^; $25 is definitely fine by me. I'm so sorry to hear your laptop was giving you problems. I hope all's good now!

I can't stop staring at him wow!
I'm cryin over here! He's gorgeous! I absolutely love it ;^; $25 is definitely fine by me. I'm so sorry to hear your laptop was giving you problems. I hope all's good now!

I can't stop staring at him wow!
vj20zMo.jpg
AHKSGDLFJ I am so glad to hear that!!! I love it when I make art and people actually like it, it means a lot to me ♥ superb

Also, yep, it's all fine now! Nvidia released a faulty driver and it made my entire system get lag spikes. They fixed it in a newer driver release.
AHKSGDLFJ I am so glad to hear that!!! I love it when I make art and people actually like it, it means a lot to me ♥ superb

Also, yep, it's all fine now! Nvidia released a faulty driver and it made my entire system get lag spikes. They fixed it in a newer driver release.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I don't see why they wouldn't like it! Do you want me to send it as a friend payment or item/service payment?
That's good to hear!
I don't see why they wouldn't like it! Do you want me to send it as a friend payment or item/service payment?
That's good to hear!
vj20zMo.jpg
@spicytunaroll
If you're completely fine with sending it as a friend payment, I'd be very happy to accept it! I think that way PayPal doesn't tax it but I'm not entirely sure, apparently it's good.
@spicytunaroll
If you're completely fine with sending it as a friend payment, I'd be very happy to accept it! I think that way PayPal doesn't tax it but I'm not entirely sure, apparently it's good.
Alright, I sent it over! Once I move and get working again I'm gonna have to get a drawing of Rotten's mate done by you ;D
Alright, I sent it over! Once I move and get working again I'm gonna have to get a drawing of Rotten's mate done by you ;D
vj20zMo.jpg
@spicytunaroll
AKDfGHj oh my goodness, I am excited and cannot wait ♥ thank you!
@spicytunaroll
AKDfGHj oh my goodness, I am excited and cannot wait ♥ thank you!
BOOP
BOOP
I apologise for any misspings if there are any! Slots are open once again!

@Mycologist, @Firedawn, @Zebrafinch, @SpiritualSun, @HamiltonAndPeggy, @Flygo72, @Lola3227, @YaBoiGuzma, @Starongie, @dilselim, @skimskittaa, @Apothecaria, @LaughingZuru, @Smoothy, @solarsailor, @Hayum, @renepolumorfous, @LilyDragon36, @Fokron, @Glassghost, @Cov, @SpicyTunaRoll
I apologise for any misspings if there are any! Slots are open once again!

@Mycologist, @Firedawn, @Zebrafinch, @SpiritualSun, @HamiltonAndPeggy, @Flygo72, @Lola3227, @YaBoiGuzma, @Starongie, @dilselim, @skimskittaa, @Apothecaria, @LaughingZuru, @Smoothy, @solarsailor, @Hayum, @renepolumorfous, @LilyDragon36, @Fokron, @Glassghost, @Cov, @SpicyTunaRoll
@TehuMertt Are you doing pixel art at the moment? It says slots are open for pixel art but that pixel art is also on hold right now.
@TehuMertt Are you doing pixel art at the moment? It says slots are open for pixel art but that pixel art is also on hold right now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32