Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Aruakhal could I please get on the pinglist?
@Aruakhal could I please get on the pinglist?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@Aruakhal

I would love to be pinged when you open up SD! :D
@Aruakhal

I would love to be pinged when you open up SD! :D
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Aruakhal
Pinglist please.
@Aruakhal
Pinglist please.
carnivoresig.gif
@Aruakhal Yes please! I'd love to be added to your pinglist.
@Aruakhal Yes please! I'd love to be added to your pinglist.
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
@Cryolophosaurus And completed! Here you go! [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/749139/749139_900.jpg[/img] Transparent version [url=http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/749321/749321_900.png]here[/url] - @BloodyBunny @Valka @Abysmal @Yaevinn @Carnivore @QuickSilvr Added all of you to pinglist thank you kindly! Once I am done with the recent ones [i](2 more left)[/i] I will be able to open a next round as this week! Also [b]QuickSilvr[/b] could you send the payment? Doing and finishing yours today!
@Cryolophosaurus

And completed!

Here you go!

749139_900.jpg

Transparent version here -

@BloodyBunny @Valka @Abysmal @Yaevinn @Carnivore @QuickSilvr

Added all of you to pinglist thank you kindly!
Once I am done with the recent ones (2 more left) I will be able to open a next round as this week!

Also QuickSilvr could you send the payment? Doing and finishing yours today!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Thank you so much, it looks ridiculously amazing! I love the piece so much.

I'm sorry for asking and I will pay you if you want it for the work, but do you think that there is any way for you to add the horns that wildclaws usually have? You don't have to do it now, if you say you'll do it I'm fine with waiting a while, but even though they were covered up by the antlers, they are still present in the accent.
@Aruakhal Thank you so much, it looks ridiculously amazing! I love the piece so much.

I'm sorry for asking and I will pay you if you want it for the work, but do you think that there is any way for you to add the horns that wildclaws usually have? You don't have to do it now, if you say you'll do it I'm fine with waiting a while, but even though they were covered up by the antlers, they are still present in the accent.
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Cryolophosaurus

Can you make a fast image save/upload of him without the antlers?
I hardly can see how the accent/gene plays on them and can add it no need to pay additionally for that!
@Cryolophosaurus

Can you make a fast image save/upload of him without the antlers?
I hardly can see how the accent/gene plays on them and can add it no need to pay additionally for that!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Yugen%20without%20antlers_zps7i4pdq5t.png
I was unable to get the third small horn to show because the gold tip is covered by the earring, but I would like that horn to be present too.

Jeeze, I never noticed that even when they're not covered by anything they look just like feathers.
@Aruakhal
Yugen%20without%20antlers_zps7i4pdq5t.png
I was unable to get the third small horn to show because the gold tip is covered by the earring, but I would like that horn to be present too.

Jeeze, I never noticed that even when they're not covered by anything they look just like feathers.
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Cryolophosaurus

All right ty saved it, will edit it right now!

And with glimmer they do feel like horns but otherway they blend with the feathers way too much and with a -lot- of accents and even genes the third smaller one often get lost completely.
Also almost all head apparel covers them again can give some confusion
@Cryolophosaurus

All right ty saved it, will edit it right now!

And with glimmer they do feel like horns but otherway they blend with the feathers way too much and with a -lot- of accents and even genes the third smaller one often get lost completely.
Also almost all head apparel covers them again can give some confusion
747607_900.gif
@Cryolophosaurus

updated the post but for some reason couldnt reupload the old files had to upload as new
@Cryolophosaurus

updated the post but for some reason couldnt reupload the old files had to upload as new
747607_900.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18