Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Carnivore

I am happy you like them!
That Skydancer is a-m-a-z-i-n-g I loved her so much, you should be proud on her!

And yes, that is my goal to finish these as in timeline these ones were ordered before the foddart even came active, and once these are done I finishing up those foddart coloured sketches!
A bit got slow I really got a lot of crap for the new year and only now could recover to finally pick my to-do-list up. :<
@Carnivore

I am happy you like them!
That Skydancer is a-m-a-z-i-n-g I loved her so much, you should be proud on her!

And yes, that is my goal to finish these as in timeline these ones were ordered before the foddart even came active, and once these are done I finishing up those foddart coloured sketches!
A bit got slow I really got a lot of crap for the new year and only now could recover to finally pick my to-do-list up. :<
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Aw thank you, she's one of my favorite dragons.

Sounds good to me =] I'm glad things are going better for you now.
@Aruakhal
Aw thank you, she's one of my favorite dragons.

Sounds good to me =] I'm glad things are going better for you now.
carnivoresig.gif
@Aruakhal I'd love a ping if/when you reopen!
@Aruakhal I'd love a ping if/when you reopen!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@Automedon

Self editable pinglist linked in the first post you can add yourself there under the category you want to be pinged for!
I no longer making pinglist personally updated, impossible to keep track this is easier for everyone :>
@Automedon

Self editable pinglist linked in the first post you can add yourself there under the category you want to be pinged for!
I no longer making pinglist personally updated, impossible to keep track this is easier for everyone :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that! Thanks!
@Aruakhal Oh, I'm sorry, I missed that! Thanks!
NR3lXlA.png
wolf_skull_by_nayuki910-d5dlzpz.gif
SKYLAR

-Art Shop
-Looking for WC Scrolls!
-Accent Shop
@dreamedreality, @roachchoir, @Blackhearted, @ClockworkEclipse @CanisMajoris @Aehdncl @kragar, @Yiqi, @Reckless, @Tiriea, @After, @Carnivore, @impenguin2, @Cash, @Jaypaw, @MisfitsLanding @Clavicado @Ocey @Micheru @Tahrovin @Leucine @Knightess

As I absolutely has no self-control I open up 1 bust commission for 3k gems.
The deal is, it can be any dragon with any apparel+accent as you like and I will work with it right away.
I won't use pre-base so it will be suitable for the dragons' personality/character.

This is a unique chance as the thing I am after the owner unfortunately declined the chance for payment plan and a bust as this would be also priced higher.

Also before anyone worry I almost done with my previous works + sketched bases for the last bit of my FR to-do so hopefully less then a month I will be able to take normal new orders again.
@dreamedreality, @roachchoir, @Blackhearted, @ClockworkEclipse @CanisMajoris @Aehdncl @kragar, @Yiqi, @Reckless, @Tiriea, @After, @Carnivore, @impenguin2, @Cash, @Jaypaw, @MisfitsLanding @Clavicado @Ocey @Micheru @Tahrovin @Leucine @Knightess

As I absolutely has no self-control I open up 1 bust commission for 3k gems.
The deal is, it can be any dragon with any apparel+accent as you like and I will work with it right away.
I won't use pre-base so it will be suitable for the dragons' personality/character.

This is a unique chance as the thing I am after the owner unfortunately declined the chance for payment plan and a bust as this would be also priced higher.

Also before anyone worry I almost done with my previous works + sketched bases for the last bit of my FR to-do so hopefully less then a month I will be able to take normal new orders again.
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Can I claim the slot and fill in later? I'm hraded to work lol
@Aruakhal
Can I claim the slot and fill in later? I'm hraded to work lol
@Micheru

Of course!
I will need the following;

Image(s) of dragon:
Associated mood/theme:
Few words of the personality:
Anything else you would like to add (you find important):

Also thank you!
I will start working on it asap I have all info and payment received :>
@Micheru

Of course!
I will need the following;

Image(s) of dragon:
Associated mood/theme:
Few words of the personality:
Anything else you would like to add (you find important):

Also thank you!
I will start working on it asap I have all info and payment received :>
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Sorry for the delay! I hope you're ok drawing an imp, let me know if you're not comfortable with that and I'll find someone else xD I'll PM you payment! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=121427&did=31477823][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/292881255014334464/293779270516604928/unknown.png[/img][/url] (her apparel isn't finished yet but this is what she'll look like once it is) Associated mood/theme: Calm, tranquil, warm, light, glow Few words of the personality: She is warm, gentle and sweet-tempered. The Peacekeeper, has the ability to calm emotions (full description in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=121427&did=31477823]bio[/url]) Anything else you would like to add (you find important): Please include her apparel and skincent! :)
@Aruakhal
Sorry for the delay! I hope you're ok drawing an imp, let me know if you're not comfortable with that and I'll find someone else xD I'll PM you payment!

unknown.png
(her apparel isn't finished yet but this is what she'll look like once it is)

Associated mood/theme: Calm, tranquil, warm, light, glow

Few words of the personality: She is warm, gentle and sweet-tempered. The Peacekeeper, has the ability to calm emotions (full description in bio)

Anything else you would like to add (you find important): Please include her apparel and skincent! :)

How is this boy priced? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=212191&tab=dragon&did=24413241][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244133/24413241_350.png[/img][/url]
How is this boy priced?
24413241_350.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18