Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | lofi's lair reviews [waitlist open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L2mfHet.png[/img] [center][size=3][font=arial][color=#8094AB]WELCOME[/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=2][color=#544842]hi everyone, and welcome to my little dragon appreciation corner! i've been doing lair reviews for quite some time now and wanted to revamp the shop. so here we are! i love dragons of all shapes, colors, and sizes, and can honestly talk about them all day. if you'd like to take a peek, here's a link to my old shop: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1604752/1]boop[/url]! thanks for taking a look !! and i hope you enjoy it here ♥♥♥[/color][/size][/center] [center][size=3][font=arial][color=#8094AB]OFFERS[/color][/font][/size][/center][center][size=2][color=#544842][u][i]hot or not[/i][/u] i'll pick some dragons i love, explain in depth why i why, and some dragons that could use some improvement, also specifying why i dislike the and how they could improve! please specify how many dragons you want me to review as hot and how many as not! thank you! [u][i]specific review[/i][/u] you tell me the specific dragons you'd like reviewed and i'll tell you what i like and what i don't like (if there even is anything aha) [/color][/size][/center] [center][size=3][font=arial][color=#8094AB]PAYMENT[/color][/font][/size][/center][center][size=2][color=#544842]i charge 15kt per dragon, gem rate 1:850! you can send payment after i post your review :)[/color][/size][/center] [center][size=3][font=arial][color=#8094AB]SLOTS/WAITLIST[/color][/font][/size][/center][center][size=2][color=#544842]1. [s]SassmasterMaxie[/s] 2. [s]NuclearFudge[/s] 3. Facinarose 1. 2. 3. 4. [/color][/size][/center]
L2mfHet.png
WELCOME
hi everyone, and welcome to my little dragon appreciation corner! i've been doing lair reviews
for quite some time now and wanted to revamp the shop. so here we are! i love dragons of all
shapes, colors, and sizes, and can honestly talk about them all day. if you'd like to take a peek,
here's a link to my old shop: boop! thanks for taking a look !! and i hope you enjoy it here ♥♥♥

OFFERS
hot or not i'll pick some dragons i love, explain in depth why i why, and some dragons that could
use some improvement, also specifying why i dislike the and how they could improve! please specify
how many dragons you want me to review as hot and how many as not! thank you!

specific review you tell me the specific dragons you'd like reviewed and i'll tell you what i like and what
i don't like (if there even is anything aha)

PAYMENT
i charge 15kt per dragon, gem rate 1:850! you can send payment after i post your review :)

SLOTS/WAITLIST
1. SassmasterMaxie
2. NuclearFudge
3. Facinarose

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
tumblr / cs / lair reviews
dm me abt anything, i love chatting
@lofi
Can you review my lair?
@lofi
Can you review my lair?
“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
― Plato
@XaosMinion i'd love to - adding you to the list! any dragons you'd like reviewed in particular?
@XaosMinion i'd love to - adding you to the list! any dragons you'd like reviewed in particular?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx food_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gif let's go stargazing on the rooftops
+wishlist /
@lofi
Not really. But I must warm you my lair dont have lore and mostly are naked. Sorry ;w;
@lofi
Not really. But I must warm you my lair dont have lore and mostly are naked. Sorry ;w;
“Only the dead have seen the end of war.”
― Plato
@lofi I'd like a lair review! :0
(My permas end at FENCEBOI, so feel free to choose any within there)
@lofi I'd like a lair review! :0
(My permas end at FENCEBOI, so feel free to choose any within there)
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion ooh just took a peak into your lair and i'm already excited! i'll add you to the list! ^^
@Quintillion ooh just took a peak into your lair and i'm already excited! i'll add you to the list! ^^
+wishlist /
[size=2][color=#544842]@XaosMinion honestly i really loved the diversity in your lair!! just wanted to acknowledge these dragons that stood out to me: Kisai, Fable, Jester, and Jormungandr! it was so tough choosing from them aha <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41364407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413645/41364407_350.png[/img] [/url] first up is Vivalter! you can never go wrong with an x/x/x to be honest, especially with a pretty color like pearl! plus, petals/butterfly/glimmer is a gorgeous combination and i'm a sucker for pastels. Vivalter is just so stunning, like the shades of pink and lavender on his wings go perfectly with his apparel and i feel like i can't look away! all his apparel is pastel and blends in just right, and i really liked how you mixed and matched from different apparel sets! it flows together really well, but definitely makes him look more unique. he's just so beautiful, as soon as i saw him i knew i'd have to pick him <3 what a lovely dragon!! i don't even have any suggestions as to how he could improve - in my eyes he's perfect already. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38547397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385474/38547397_350.png[/img] [/url] now, Raptor is the total opposite of a feathery pastel coatl but i love love love him. monochrome dragons can be sort of tough to dress sometimes, but you did excellently! the grey wolf cape matches his colors, but the pop of purple from the untamed banner and bridskulls makes him so much more interesting to look at, as well as giving him a lot more character just based off looks! kind of a small detail, but i really love the way the wolf cape is layered over his shoulder guard. it just fits so well and it's a great mix of apparel. just by seeing his outfit i would 100% not mess with Raptor, and after reading his bio, i would still never cross paths with him but his soft spot for Kisai is so cute. his bio was hecking [i]amazing[/i], i really enjoyed reading it. [/color][/size]
@XaosMinion honestly i really loved the diversity in your lair!! just wanted to acknowledge these dragons that stood out to me: Kisai, Fable, Jester, and Jormungandr! it was so tough choosing from them aha <3

41364407_350.png

first up is Vivalter! you can never go wrong with an x/x/x to be honest, especially with a pretty color like pearl! plus, petals/butterfly/glimmer is a gorgeous combination and i'm a sucker for pastels. Vivalter is just so stunning, like the shades of pink and lavender on his wings go perfectly with his apparel and i feel like i can't look away! all his apparel is pastel and blends in just right, and i really liked how you mixed and matched from different apparel sets! it flows together really well, but definitely makes him look more unique. he's just so beautiful, as soon as i saw him i knew i'd have to pick him <3 what a lovely dragon!! i don't even have any suggestions as to how he could improve - in my eyes he's perfect already.

38547397_350.png

now, Raptor is the total opposite of a feathery pastel coatl but i love love love him. monochrome dragons can be sort of tough to dress sometimes, but you did excellently! the grey wolf cape matches his colors, but the pop of purple from the untamed banner and bridskulls makes him so much more interesting to look at, as well as giving him a lot more character just based off looks! kind of a small detail, but i really love the way the wolf cape is layered over his shoulder guard. it just fits so well and it's a great mix of apparel. just by seeing his outfit i would 100% not mess with Raptor, and after reading his bio, i would still never cross paths with him but his soft spot for Kisai is so cute. his bio was hecking amazing, i really enjoyed reading it.

+wishlist /
Have an endorsement! Lofi is a very sweet and artistically-minded person, they give excellent reviews! 10/10 would recommend them to everyone who wants compliments or criticism. :D
Have an endorsement! Lofi is a very sweet and artistically-minded person, they give excellent reviews! 10/10 would recommend them to everyone who wants compliments or criticism. :D
vtCaSWn.png
@lofi

I'd like a review please!!! my lair ends at mako :-)
disclaimer: most of my dragons don't currently have outfits, but I'm working on it!!!
@lofi

I'd like a review please!!! my lair ends at mako :-)
disclaimer: most of my dragons don't currently have outfits, but I'm working on it!!!
@lofi I'd love a review please! C:
@lofi I'd love a review please! C:
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
1 2 3 4 5 6