Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@QuickSilvr

It's a normal/simple one as the apparels on her head is few and not busy!
@QuickSilvr

It's a normal/simple one as the apparels on her head is few and not busy!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal Ah, thank you so much - sorry, it was still at one open when I posted, or I thought so anyways. This gal is THE STRUGGLE to get dressed, but it shouldn't effect the bust too much? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9774659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97747/9774659_350.png[/img] [/url] I think the scar is the only thing in the headshot? Thank you so much! The stuff you've done so far is so pretty!
@Aruakhal

Ah, thank you so much - sorry, it was still at one open when I posted, or I thought so anyways.

This gal is THE STRUGGLE to get dressed, but it shouldn't effect the bust too much?

9774659_350.png

I think the scar is the only thing in the headshot?

Thank you so much! The stuff you've done so far is so pretty!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@Aruakhal
If you ever decide to open something like this again would you be able to shoot me a ping? These are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!
@Aruakhal
If you ever decide to open something like this again would you be able to shoot me a ping? These are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you!
mfXT6mk.png
@Cryptic And it is done \o/ Hope you like! :> [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/chayot/24558367/744899/744899_900.jpg[/img] @Eveneon I guess can add you for a temporary ping list! Though I will raise prices if I reopen again and may also add another breed to the list, most likely skydancers. Though not before this serie completed first.
@Cryptic

And it is done \o/

Hope you like! :>

744899_900.jpg

@Eveneon

I guess can add you for a temporary ping list!
Though I will raise prices if I reopen again and may also add another breed to the list, most likely skydancers.
Though not before this serie completed first.
747607_900.gif
@AardRinn

Oh thought I replied to you already ><

And it is normal/simple as the head quite clean almost no apparel/accent visible on it!
@AardRinn

Oh thought I replied to you already ><

And it is normal/simple as the head quite clean almost no apparel/accent visible on it!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

oommggMYbaeEmpyreanlooksutterlygorgeousILOVEITTHAHLSKDJÑVLKXD
@Aruakhal

oommggMYbaeEmpyreanlooksutterlygorgeousILOVEITTHAHLSKDJÑVLKXD
@Valka @Jaypaw @BloodyBunny @Cryptic @Bellypug @Cryolophosaurus @QuickSilvr @AardRinn

Sorry for the ping guys but ended up that I keeping this shop thing for longer time and as it is I will be listing people to ping every now and then when I have slots open and the question mainly is; any of you interested to be pinged?

Additionally I take suggestion what breed I should add next, if there is any preference for some.
@Valka @Jaypaw @BloodyBunny @Cryptic @Bellypug @Cryolophosaurus @QuickSilvr @AardRinn

Sorry for the ping guys but ended up that I keeping this shop thing for longer time and as it is I will be listing people to ping every now and then when I have slots open and the question mainly is; any of you interested to be pinged?

Additionally I take suggestion what breed I should add next, if there is any preference for some.
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

I have a high preference, have mentioned before lol, over
Guardians and Ridgebacks ;0

Would love to be pinged for sure!
@Aruakhal

I have a high preference, have mentioned before lol, over
Guardians and Ridgebacks ;0

Would love to be pinged for sure!
@aruakhal

also Tundras, if you do tundras I'll be all over those like ants on food
@aruakhal

also Tundras, if you do tundras I'll be all over those like ants on food
@Aruakhal

HECK YES PING ME

Also, could I switch my WC commission to a SD? I have a MIGHTY NEED. Unless you've started the WC already? But if you haven't started yet, I'd love to switch and get the WC when I know what she's wearing!

*has so many SD who need art*
@Aruakhal

HECK YES PING ME

Also, could I switch my WC commission to a SD? I have a MIGHTY NEED. Unless you've started the WC already? But if you haven't started yet, I'd love to switch and get the WC when I know what she's wearing!

*has so many SD who need art*
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18