Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon busts / Full!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Aruakhal
Can I be on the non fr ping list please?
@Aruakhal
Can I be on the non fr ping list please?
Yokai.gif
@kupni

thats a simple one not overwhelmed w apparels and his accent is really simple.

@Sacnite

Can add but I must leave a warning - it is possible it may never be open or if yes most likely for $ on my casual commission prices.
@kupni

thats a simple one not overwhelmed w apparels and his accent is really simple.

@Sacnite

Can add but I must leave a warning - it is possible it may never be open or if yes most likely for $ on my casual commission prices.
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal
Ah well if its real usd then I'm afraid I can't partake. Sorry for bothering.
@Aruakhal
Ah well if its real usd then I'm afraid I can't partake. Sorry for bothering.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite

No bothering.

As reference I do FR related works for FR related items as hobby and I find that fair this way as some items translate their $ value out of the site would be 200-500$ (ex casual light sprite price) its a working trade everyone can be happy with.
Gems can be farmed from chests, traded for accents or so not just being bought directly from the site.

Now I do art also for living without having a stable job (unfortunately) so non FR related themed works falling always under my non FR related deals.
When I open opportunity I do to get some income to support myself. Alas that is why it is usually closed, as I don't handle FR as my main source for selling my art for actual cash but a site I can do fun trades to make my lair more shiny and pleasing to relax at.
@Sacnite

No bothering.

As reference I do FR related works for FR related items as hobby and I find that fair this way as some items translate their $ value out of the site would be 200-500$ (ex casual light sprite price) its a working trade everyone can be happy with.
Gems can be farmed from chests, traded for accents or so not just being bought directly from the site.

Now I do art also for living without having a stable job (unfortunately) so non FR related themed works falling always under my non FR related deals.
When I open opportunity I do to get some income to support myself. Alas that is why it is usually closed, as I don't handle FR as my main source for selling my art for actual cash but a site I can do fun trades to make my lair more shiny and pleasing to relax at.
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal

Stopped by to check on the status of the shop. Will you take commissions for USD?
@Aruakhal

Stopped by to check on the status of the shop. Will you take commissions for USD?

@Aruakhal
Would you mind putting me on the pinglist for open slots? I’m stuck on mobile and can’t do it myself... ^^’
@Aruakhal
Would you mind putting me on the pinglist for open slots? I’m stuck on mobile and can’t do it myself... ^^’
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
My fangirl instincts have brought me here vuv
My fangirl instincts have brought me here vuv
@Aruakhal

ping me when you make a PC bust? please and thank you <3
@Aruakhal

ping me when you make a PC bust? please and thank you <3
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@Aruakhal Please do let me know when slots are open again! Happy to pay USD.
@Aruakhal Please do let me know when slots are open again! Happy to pay USD.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18