Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thanks for all the hard work, for keeping us updated every step of the way, and for being the most awesome Admins ever!
Thanks for all the hard work, for keeping us updated every step of the way, and for being the most awesome Admins ever!
Just want to chip in, I know it's a frustrating time right now, but you're doing well, and handling it well. From a purely PR perspective, it's aces. That alone is praiseworthy.

Keep at it. Sure, you're not there yet, but you're going in the right direction. You'll make it, and we'll all throw a party.
Just want to chip in, I know it's a frustrating time right now, but you're doing well, and handling it well. From a purely PR perspective, it's aces. That alone is praiseworthy.

Keep at it. Sure, you're not there yet, but you're going in the right direction. You'll make it, and we'll all throw a party.
Just wanted to leave my own note. I appreciate all the effort you guys have put in to working out kinks in the site. It's evident you really care about your userbase and this game. The frequent updates lately are great as well. Thanks for all the hard work and be sure to get some rest too. xD
Just wanted to leave my own note. I appreciate all the effort you guys have put in to working out kinks in the site. It's evident you really care about your userbase and this game. The frequent updates lately are great as well. Thanks for all the hard work and be sure to get some rest too. xD
Clearly, you need more Fae dragons in the office to help eat up all those pesky bugs. :D

In seriousness, though, I've mucked around enough in databases and large software projects to know how hairy things can get. So I'll wait patiently while being glad it's not me having to figure this problem out... er, I mean, good luck.
Clearly, you need more Fae dragons in the office to help eat up all those pesky bugs. :D

In seriousness, though, I've mucked around enough in databases and large software projects to know how hairy things can get. So I'll wait patiently while being glad it's not me having to figure this problem out... er, I mean, good luck.
LattinusShamisesmall_zps4f061678.png
I dont know if this is the right place to point this out but i might be experiencing a bug- but i cannot breed my dragons. it won't let me. it just says select dragon- but all my breedable dragons dont show up.:C
I dont know if this is the right place to point this out but i might be experiencing a bug- but i cannot breed my dragons. it won't let me. it just says select dragon- but all my breedable dragons dont show up.:C
Insofar as I've experienced...
You guys are running a nice place here c: So don't stress yourselves!! It's awesome here~
Insofar as I've experienced...
You guys are running a nice place here c: So don't stress yourselves!! It's awesome here~
@SpiderKingShal THat's symptomatic of lag. Sorry about that. Try reloading the page again!
@SpiderKingShal THat's symptomatic of lag. Sorry about that. Try reloading the page again!
I'm much less depressed today (got some good gaming in and earned a good bit toward the gene scroll I'm saving for) and realized how selfish I sounded yesterday. I wanted to thank you guys for all of the hard work you're doing on the site hunting down the bugs and actively keeping us up to date on what's going on. It's SO appreciated, especially for those of us who have dealt with certain other online 'pet' sites (for over a decade now - I think I just keep going because it's been too long to give up on them now) that never, EVER let users know what's going on when they run into bugs.

Thank you for all of the work you're doing and for keeping us in the loop. Even a 'we don't know what's wrong but we're working on it' goes SO much further than radio silence.
I'm much less depressed today (got some good gaming in and earned a good bit toward the gene scroll I'm saving for) and realized how selfish I sounded yesterday. I wanted to thank you guys for all of the hard work you're doing on the site hunting down the bugs and actively keeping us up to date on what's going on. It's SO appreciated, especially for those of us who have dealt with certain other online 'pet' sites (for over a decade now - I think I just keep going because it's been too long to give up on them now) that never, EVER let users know what's going on when they run into bugs.

Thank you for all of the work you're doing and for keeping us in the loop. Even a 'we don't know what's wrong but we're working on it' goes SO much further than radio silence.
Well, you guys said yesterday we shouldn't expect a significant chance in the speed of the pages loading etc, since not much of the changes have been made...
But I've got to say, yesterdat the speed increased a LOT for me! Actually, the site was almost as fast as before the user registration! :D And there were more than 2500 people online at that time. ^^ I'm very happy with this, I don't know what you guys changed, but for me it helped a lot. Thank you admins! ^^ The site's fast now, too, but now there are only 1000 users online... I hope the performance will be the same as yesterday evening (I mean, european time, heheh.)
Well, you guys said yesterday we shouldn't expect a significant chance in the speed of the pages loading etc, since not much of the changes have been made...
But I've got to say, yesterdat the speed increased a LOT for me! Actually, the site was almost as fast as before the user registration! :D And there were more than 2500 people online at that time. ^^ I'm very happy with this, I don't know what you guys changed, but for me it helped a lot. Thank you admins! ^^ The site's fast now, too, but now there are only 1000 users online... I hope the performance will be the same as yesterday evening (I mean, european time, heheh.)
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
Thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into this site :)
It runs extremely fast and smoothly today, I'm really happy right now! I think there definitely is a (huge!) silver lining :D
Thank you for all the effort and hard work you put into this site :)
It runs extremely fast and smoothly today, I'm really happy right now! I think there definitely is a (huge!) silver lining :D
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9