Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I just joined in this recent registration period, and so far it's been fantastic - no matter how slow or buggy. There's really no need to apologize for anything! It's a work in progress and we all realize it. Honestly, I'm always impressed when I look at the top of the page and see that there are 2500 users online or so. You guys have created something fantastic and are still building on it.
Please please please don't run yourself ragged! We love you very much (I can feel it even by only being here a short few days! What a community!) and would hate for you to lose any sleep over this.
I just joined in this recent registration period, and so far it's been fantastic - no matter how slow or buggy. There's really no need to apologize for anything! It's a work in progress and we all realize it. Honestly, I'm always impressed when I look at the top of the page and see that there are 2500 users online or so. You guys have created something fantastic and are still building on it.
Please please please don't run yourself ragged! We love you very much (I can feel it even by only being here a short few days! What a community!) and would hate for you to lose any sleep over this.
much dragon
wow
very shadow
shadow_banner.png
Keep up the good work ♥ Really glad to hear the extra help is, well... helping :D I'm sure things will improve soon.
Keep up the good work ♥ Really glad to hear the extra help is, well... helping :D I'm sure things will improve soon.
I just wanted to say that I've really noticed, and appreciated the difference in communication lately. While I was getting frustrated a few weeks ago with things, you guys have completely turned it around--not saying everything is working (and the current lag, sob...) but the fact that you've gone out of your way to communicate more often and with as much information as possible has been largely appreciated, and makes it so much easier to not get irritated by inconveniences like lag and downtime!

Thanks for keeping us up to speed!
I just wanted to say that I've really noticed, and appreciated the difference in communication lately. While I was getting frustrated a few weeks ago with things, you guys have completely turned it around--not saying everything is working (and the current lag, sob...) but the fact that you've gone out of your way to communicate more often and with as much information as possible has been largely appreciated, and makes it so much easier to not get irritated by inconveniences like lag and downtime!

Thanks for keeping us up to speed!
Yes, thank you for all the support though I know it's always hard to adress the bugs. Keep up the good work!
Yes, thank you for all the support though I know it's always hard to adress the bugs. Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much for the transparency, updates, and continued hard work through all of this stress and crazy problems!

The FR Team - YOU ARE AWESOME! :D
Thank you so much for the transparency, updates, and continued hard work through all of this stress and crazy problems!

The FR Team - YOU ARE AWESOME! :D
Hues of the Breeze - A Wind Flight Hatchery

6wn.png
You guys are fantastic :)
Granted, we're all impatient and want to chat and tend to our scale-babies,
but we also understand that in order to make the site run better we'll have to live without for a short while :3

You're doing the best you can with what you have, caring for not only our needs but what your fellow employees need.

I'm proud to be a member of Flight Rising, because so far all I've seen from you guys is genuine affection for your members - and it's some of the best I've seen on a pet-site :3
You guys are fantastic :)
Granted, we're all impatient and want to chat and tend to our scale-babies,
but we also understand that in order to make the site run better we'll have to live without for a short while :3

You're doing the best you can with what you have, caring for not only our needs but what your fellow employees need.

I'm proud to be a member of Flight Rising, because so far all I've seen from you guys is genuine affection for your members - and it's some of the best I've seen on a pet-site :3
GazePixel2.png
• She/Her • Pix Art by Me •
I really appreciate the depth of communication you guys have been striving for lately.

I sincerely appreciate that you've finally taken the time to explain what's going on and give regular updates, it makes the wait seem worthwhile because we know what you guys are hard at work doing back there. C:

I've had my fair share of digs at the site but I sincerely love playing this game, more than any before. I will stick around no matter what, and someday when the code's been fixed and everything is flourishing I can sit in my metaphorical rocking chair and say "remember when?"
I really appreciate the depth of communication you guys have been striving for lately.

I sincerely appreciate that you've finally taken the time to explain what's going on and give regular updates, it makes the wait seem worthwhile because we know what you guys are hard at work doing back there. C:

I've had my fair share of digs at the site but I sincerely love playing this game, more than any before. I will stick around no matter what, and someday when the code's been fixed and everything is flourishing I can sit in my metaphorical rocking chair and say "remember when?"
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
"Thanks again for being the most awesome community ever."

The only reason for this is because you guys are the best Development Team ever. Seriously, we acquired 4,500 new players (that's, what. Doubling? Quadrupling? Our user base) and you guys are already tackling the new issues. I've been on sites where when the volume fluctuates and effects the site, the admins don't even bother to fix the problem until weeks later.You guys are so transparent with the issues, honest with the time frames and statuses, and generous with your care packages that it's impossible to get mad at you guys.

Like other players have said: We get vocal and frustrated because we love this site so darn much! All of the downtime just means you guys are making this better and better. And, personally, I think that's well worth the wait. And if it means that I'm up until ungodly hours of the night to get my daily stuff in, well, weekends were made for sleeping in anyway.

Seriously, you guys are awesome. I can't wait for everything to run smoothly and for more content to be released. The potential in this site is amazing and I'm excited to watch it grow even more.

So, again, thank you.
"Thanks again for being the most awesome community ever."

The only reason for this is because you guys are the best Development Team ever. Seriously, we acquired 4,500 new players (that's, what. Doubling? Quadrupling? Our user base) and you guys are already tackling the new issues. I've been on sites where when the volume fluctuates and effects the site, the admins don't even bother to fix the problem until weeks later.You guys are so transparent with the issues, honest with the time frames and statuses, and generous with your care packages that it's impossible to get mad at you guys.

Like other players have said: We get vocal and frustrated because we love this site so darn much! All of the downtime just means you guys are making this better and better. And, personally, I think that's well worth the wait. And if it means that I'm up until ungodly hours of the night to get my daily stuff in, well, weekends were made for sleeping in anyway.

Seriously, you guys are awesome. I can't wait for everything to run smoothly and for more content to be released. The potential in this site is amazing and I'm excited to watch it grow even more.

So, again, thank you.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.pngSig by Star
I think your communication with the userbase is awesome. Most sites I've been on can hardly say the same, and when there is a bug you guys jump right on it. o.o

Keep working hard but don't stress! C:

Love the FR team and am very glad to be a part of this community!
I think your communication with the userbase is awesome. Most sites I've been on can hardly say the same, and when there is a bug you guys jump right on it. o.o

Keep working hard but don't stress! C:

Love the FR team and am very glad to be a part of this community!
RiotApproaches.gif
@Xhaztol @Undel @everyoneoneontheadminteam(evenlightsky)

THANK YOU. Stop being so apologetic, we love this place, the work you do and we understand that it gets really rocky with new stuff.
I may not have invested when the kickstarter was up, but I have since joining, and am not in a position to complain. I can still take care of my dragons, if there's a glitch, you guys have been awesome at fixing it and reimbursing EVERYONE, even if they aren't directly affected. (Like the rollover bug that happened the other day. I was miffed at first, as at first it was fine, and then all my food went to 0 because I clicked on the feed button without double checking the forums and lost almost 400 food each. Gladekeeper was certainly generous to us all!)

Stay awesome. Keep chugging along. We'll be here through the maintenance, we've survived thus far.

Thank you!
(Previous Drama aside, I can't think of this place in a bad way. Ever.)
@Xhaztol @Undel @everyoneoneontheadminteam(evenlightsky)

THANK YOU. Stop being so apologetic, we love this place, the work you do and we understand that it gets really rocky with new stuff.
I may not have invested when the kickstarter was up, but I have since joining, and am not in a position to complain. I can still take care of my dragons, if there's a glitch, you guys have been awesome at fixing it and reimbursing EVERYONE, even if they aren't directly affected. (Like the rollover bug that happened the other day. I was miffed at first, as at first it was fine, and then all my food went to 0 because I clicked on the feed button without double checking the forums and lost almost 400 food each. Gladekeeper was certainly generous to us all!)

Stay awesome. Keep chugging along. We'll be here through the maintenance, we've survived thus far.

Thank you!
(Previous Drama aside, I can't think of this place in a bad way. Ever.)
aJTY8eT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9