Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Performance Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I love the fact that you guys keep us updated soo much!! Other sites I'm on only post updates with new rules and new stuff that may or may not come yet.

Keep up the good work, and your health!!
I love the fact that you guys keep us updated soo much!! Other sites I'm on only post updates with new rules and new stuff that may or may not come yet.

Keep up the good work, and your health!!
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
you guys are fantastic. thanks for putting so much time and effort into us. :3 i just started a few days ago &, as others have said, you guys are great with being so attentive. i like the communication, too. i can't wait to see FR's full potential!
you guys are fantastic. thanks for putting so much time and effort into us. :3 i just started a few days ago &, as others have said, you guys are great with being so attentive. i like the communication, too. i can't wait to see FR's full potential!
as frustrated as I have been with the slowness of the site and my nest not hatching bug, I really do appreciate all the dedicated work y'all put into this. you've been busting your butts to stay on top of everything as much as possible. thank you, for providing all this wonderful, fun content, and for going to such efforts to make it better all the time. :)
as frustrated as I have been with the slowness of the site and my nest not hatching bug, I really do appreciate all the dedicated work y'all put into this. you've been busting your butts to stay on top of everything as much as possible. thank you, for providing all this wonderful, fun content, and for going to such efforts to make it better all the time. :)
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
We are all in the same boat we just need to stick together and be positive. The site will soon be better if not perfect in the long run. Its bumpy now but that is alright things will get better and its on the horizon. Do what needs to be done and you guys are doing great. Please take care and try not to get overworked and stressed. Love ya
We are all in the same boat we just need to stick together and be positive. The site will soon be better if not perfect in the long run. Its bumpy now but that is alright things will get better and its on the horizon. Do what needs to be done and you guys are doing great. Please take care and try not to get overworked and stressed. Love ya
~If I do NOT respond in three minutes I am at work or away from the computer!~
I just wanted to say that I appreciate everything that the site staff has been doing for us. Your communication has been amazing and even though there are setbacks sometimes, the site has been getting better and better.

I know that sometimes people get frustrated during the slow times but please don't let that get you down! We love the site and you are clearly working so hard to make it great for us.

Thank you so much!
I just wanted to say that I appreciate everything that the site staff has been doing for us. Your communication has been amazing and even though there are setbacks sometimes, the site has been getting better and better.

I know that sometimes people get frustrated during the slow times but please don't let that get you down! We love the site and you are clearly working so hard to make it great for us.

Thank you so much!
Thank you for the frequent communication. Thank you also for not deleting your old updates anymore - as an archivist, that was driving me spare. (Heh.)

Please do get enough rest and food. As my coworkers are fond of reminding me, "Nobody died and the work will still be here in the morning."
Thank you for the frequent communication. Thank you also for not deleting your old updates anymore - as an archivist, that was driving me spare. (Heh.)

Please do get enough rest and food. As my coworkers are fond of reminding me, "Nobody died and the work will still be here in the morning."

eESLWsA.gif
Thank you, staff members :) You guys dedicate all thus time to the site and keeping us 100% up to date. I rspecially love FR because there isn't zero communication between staff and members like other sites and because it is constantly improving, it shows how much you guys care. Take your time, guys. Make sure to keep up with life too :) We'll still be here when you get back.
Thank you, staff members :) You guys dedicate all thus time to the site and keeping us 100% up to date. I rspecially love FR because there isn't zero communication between staff and members like other sites and because it is constantly improving, it shows how much you guys care. Take your time, guys. Make sure to keep up with life too :) We'll still be here when you get back.

Always trading for CS and Wajas stuff, send me a message~!
All I can say is, for only being a few months out of beta, FR is amazing. Work will need to be done, I think everyone who appreciates the gravity of what you've accomplished so far understands, and those who don't will be grateful in the long run.

If you're upset about the down time, remember how young this site is! FR is still learning to hold its head up, be nice to the baby! You'll be proud you supported FR when it's all grown up and kicking *** all over the interwebs!
All I can say is, for only being a few months out of beta, FR is amazing. Work will need to be done, I think everyone who appreciates the gravity of what you've accomplished so far understands, and those who don't will be grateful in the long run.

If you're upset about the down time, remember how young this site is! FR is still learning to hold its head up, be nice to the baby! You'll be proud you supported FR when it's all grown up and kicking *** all over the interwebs!
Been a member for a while and I have to agree with what a few others have said. Though the lag can be very frustrating at times, I do understand that you guys are doing what you can to try to fix it. I highly appreciate the amount of work, dedication and obvious care you put into this site and the community.

How quick you guys try to handle things and get the site running is the main reason I have stayed, even with some days it lagging so bad I can't hardly load one page in less than 5 minutes. So keep up the wonderful work guys and even though some complain, we know you guys are working hard and long to do what you can!
Been a member for a while and I have to agree with what a few others have said. Though the lag can be very frustrating at times, I do understand that you guys are doing what you can to try to fix it. I highly appreciate the amount of work, dedication and obvious care you put into this site and the community.

How quick you guys try to handle things and get the site running is the main reason I have stayed, even with some days it lagging so bad I can't hardly load one page in less than 5 minutes. So keep up the wonderful work guys and even though some complain, we know you guys are working hard and long to do what you can!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Oh, so THAT'S why it's suddenly working better...eheh...
Oh, so THAT'S why it's suddenly working better...eheh...
This is a pattern of information that causes certain bits of your screen to light up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9