Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pillow Fight - Part 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
the dragonflies are so pretty <3
the dragonflies are so pretty <3
Aaaaw, these recolors are perfect! I was so disapointed in the original colors but these are so marvelous!
Aaaaw, these recolors are perfect! I was so disapointed in the original colors but these are so marvelous!
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
Red feathers!! I’m so happy!
Red feathers!! I’m so happy!
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
i was kinda disinterested until i realized the red stuff is PERFECT for my one fan dragon omg
i was kinda disinterested until i realized the red stuff is PERFECT for my one fan dragon omg
You will find runes, runic letters to read...
Do you know how to write them? Do you know how to read them?
Do you know how to paint them? Do you know how to test them?
Do you know how to ask them? Do you know how to bless them?
Do you know how to send them? Do you know how to offer them?
I was awake for an update!
I was awake for an update!
I4bpaZR.png

Tdl7t2y.png

qXnpCxz.png

EBs1WDl.png
030_zpsynpqzbl5.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko1_100.pnglNedd1W.png
I was wondering when these would show up!
Loving the new colors!
I was wondering when these would show up!
Loving the new colors!
UKi2NUC.png
Oh my word, dragonfly familiars! They're beautiful!!!

But this one is spelled Vermillion. The colour wheel colour is spelled Vermilion. This could get very confusing... Pick a number of L's, guys! :P
Oh my word, dragonfly familiars! They're beautiful!!!

But this one is spelled Vermillion. The colour wheel colour is spelled Vermilion. This could get very confusing... Pick a number of L's, guys! :P
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
7zneAJn.gif1645_200px_lostsketchbook_by_miirshroom-dckqipm.pngtempstandsig_by_shypancreas-dcs97l7.png
Cloudberry sounds like a pretty name to the white plumage apparel tbh, I’m so in love with the headdress piece as well <3!!
Cloudberry sounds like a pretty name to the white plumage apparel tbh, I’m so in love with the headdress piece as well <3!!
tumblr_orxpaeaDjS1tv56zio9_75sq.png | Ash ♥
| +3 hours ahead of FR Time
| I am now a dead account!
| Thanks for the dragon filled memories!!
Ooo these are gorgeous!
Ooo these are gorgeous!
artshopbanner2_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1dml.png keosg1sales_by_darkfallendragon-dcq1eew.png Used to be Darkfall! Please ping me if replying to me in a forum post!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27