Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pillow Fight - Part 2
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Okay, not buying these right now, but once I get the dragon to represent my cat, these are going all over her. She's obsessed with feathers.
Okay, not buying these right now, but once I get the dragon to represent my cat, these are going all over her. She's obsessed with feathers.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Feathers are gorgeous extras.
Feathers are gorgeous extras.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
ORANGE!!! ORANGE!!! ORANGE!!! I MUST HAVE THEM ORANGE PLUMES YES! FINALLY! MORE O R A N G E
ORANGE!!! ORANGE!!! ORANGE!!! I MUST HAVE THEM ORANGE PLUMES YES! FINALLY! MORE O R A N G E
Join the Fanta Fanclub!
Did they forget to put the new familiars in the Swipp rotation? I've never seen one yet and I'm signed up for pings for them.
Did they forget to put the new familiars in the Swipp rotation? I've never seen one yet and I'm signed up for pings for them.
9PW8odu.jpg
Where are new familiars? =/
Where are new familiars? =/
S
E
L
L
89099057.png79745833.png89940008.png88467295.png91476052.png
(po-russki mogu vesti besedu bolee konstruktivno)
Ada%20Palera.gif
@AdaPalera They are Swipp familiars, so they can occasionally pop up at Swipp's Swap Stand.

@Cheystar: I saw them right after they were released, so they've definitely been added. But RNG can be a pain sometime, and there's quite a few swaps available, so it might take a while before it shows up again.
@AdaPalera They are Swipp familiars, so they can occasionally pop up at Swipp's Swap Stand.

@Cheystar: I saw them right after they were released, so they've definitely been added. But RNG can be a pain sometime, and there's quite a few swaps available, so it might take a while before it shows up again.
@Gaia

Thanks for the info, I don't remember any of the new swaps taking this long to show up. :)
@Gaia

Thanks for the info, I don't remember any of the new swaps taking this long to show up. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@Gaia, thanks, I know it and try to catch, but they are not appear all this time... (((
I saw only one of them in start and it's all...
@Gaia, thanks, I know it and try to catch, but they are not appear all this time... (((
I saw only one of them in start and it's all...
S
E
L
L
89099057.png79745833.png89940008.png88467295.png91476052.png
(po-russki mogu vesti besedu bolee konstruktivno)
Ada%20Palera.gif
Sitting here waiting for an up in Baldwin's level limit. Love the feathers, haven't seen any yet, not fast enough.

Sitting here waiting for an up in Baldwin's level limit. Love the feathers, haven't seen any yet, not fast enough.

Z7cgb70.png
Ornate Platinum Armor is AWESOME!!!
Trickster's Motleys cool too.
The plumage isn't bad ether i suppose.
Ornate Platinum Armor is AWESOME!!!
Trickster's Motleys cool too.
The plumage isn't bad ether i suppose.
DyYwZkw.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27