Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pillow Fight - Part 2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27
Hec yes
Hec yes
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
aww, i wanted coconut plumes, but oh man those pomegranate plumes are a+

what is a cloudberry
aww, i wanted coconut plumes, but oh man those pomegranate plumes are a+

what is a cloudberry
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I really love this apparel!!! *0*
I really love this apparel!!! *0*
Potato_Banner_New.png
Uuuh nice
Uuuh nice
VVM4XuM.png
I really didn't like the previous lot, but the pomegranate one I am actually of the opposite opinion of - I really like it.

The rest are still meh.
I really didn't like the previous lot, but the pomegranate one I am actually of the opposite opinion of - I really like it.

The rest are still meh.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Finally, the colors that would suit my dragons; really great to see black and white. I still don't like the sets together, but individually, they can add the perfect addition to one's apparel ^^ I especially like the cloudberry (though the name is a bit misleading, since cloudberries themselves are orange, but the flowers are white), but the Pomegranate has the best hue. Nice to see the final sets!

However, I am mostly concerned with those familiars, which are great! ♥ Will definitely be heading off into the Waterway and spend my catching turns for those. Thank you for the hard work and nice update ^^

Speaking of familiars, kind of expecting a large dump of new familiars, soon, since I'm getting low on ones to get Awakened. Hopefully there will be a new venue or revamp sometime (Plague *really* needs a proper venue or a good redux of the Mire.) Anyway, can't wait to see what is in store for the upcoming anniversary.

Also, when will the Gem MP Talonclasp pieces ever return? Luckily, I found the ones I wanted on the AH for a little less than the original price, but they haven't been cycled back in in almost 4 years...
Finally, the colors that would suit my dragons; really great to see black and white. I still don't like the sets together, but individually, they can add the perfect addition to one's apparel ^^ I especially like the cloudberry (though the name is a bit misleading, since cloudberries themselves are orange, but the flowers are white), but the Pomegranate has the best hue. Nice to see the final sets!

However, I am mostly concerned with those familiars, which are great! ♥ Will definitely be heading off into the Waterway and spend my catching turns for those. Thank you for the hard work and nice update ^^

Speaking of familiars, kind of expecting a large dump of new familiars, soon, since I'm getting low on ones to get Awakened. Hopefully there will be a new venue or revamp sometime (Plague *really* needs a proper venue or a good redux of the Mire.) Anyway, can't wait to see what is in store for the upcoming anniversary.

Also, when will the Gem MP Talonclasp pieces ever return? Luckily, I found the ones I wanted on the AH for a little less than the original price, but they haven't been cycled back in in almost 4 years...
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
gosh those reds are stunning!! you guys really pushed for these to look incredible!! :D
gosh those reds are stunning!! you guys really pushed for these to look incredible!! :D
FY9uLcA.png
I love the mango, pomegranate and date plumes! :D
I love the mango, pomegranate and date plumes! :D
ijWAday.png
The red ones are awesome!
The red ones are awesome!
Minecraft FOREVER!
O: Sooooo those cloudberry plumes were CLEARLY made for this boy: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=35628728&skin=0&apparel=26546,26541,26543,26545,26547,26542,26544&xt=dressing.png[/img] I NEED THEM NOW OMG
O:

Sooooo those cloudberry plumes were CLEARLY made for this boy:
dragon?did=35628728&skin=0&apparel=26546,26541,26543,26545,26547,26542,26544&xt=dressing.png

I NEED THEM NOW OMG
o9GbwME.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_pxaki839wY1wqabmgo1_250.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27