Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45
oomg omg omg yes a vault
oomg omg omg yes a vault
Yay, vaults! I have been waiting for this for a long time. I am already using it. :)

And I haven't seen them yet but I am looking forward to using the fall leaves!
Yay, vaults! I have been waiting for this for a long time. I am already using it. :)

And I haven't seen them yet but I am looking forward to using the fall leaves!
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
YES! Very excited about the Vault. :D
YES! Very excited about the Vault. :D
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Yes, finally!! Oh, yes, all my chests shall forever remain unopened!
Yes, finally!! Oh, yes, all my chests shall forever remain unopened!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Xhaztol

Putting my familiars in did remove them from my on-page Bestiary total. I have something like 184 of them, but after putting in the downtime-familiars, holiday familiars, gem familars and a few I only had one of, my current total is now 148.

Unless you meant that the Bestiary book would still have them listed, but that the statistics section on your User profile would change.
@Xhaztol

Putting my familiars in did remove them from my on-page Bestiary total. I have something like 184 of them, but after putting in the downtime-familiars, holiday familiars, gem familars and a few I only had one of, my current total is now 148.

Unless you meant that the Bestiary book would still have them listed, but that the statistics section on your User profile would change.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Finally, a vault to store the goldsies
Finally, a vault to store the goldsies
Awww i am SO SO SO HAPPY about the Vault! It´s a great feature - really!
I can´t tell you guys how much I appreciate it ; U ;

Also, the fall leaves are really wonderful!
Awww i am SO SO SO HAPPY about the Vault! It´s a great feature - really!
I can´t tell you guys how much I appreciate it ; U ;

Also, the fall leaves are really wonderful!
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
There's almost 40 pages in the thread now, and I'm not really eager to look through all of them to see if my question has been asked or answered yet, but...

Does anyone know if items stored in the Vault will still count towards achievements? I.E. In Tune With the Runes or Worth Something Someday. If I have the runes or sack dolls in my vault, will they still count towards getting the achievement once I've collected all eleven?
There's almost 40 pages in the thread now, and I'm not really eager to look through all of them to see if my question has been asked or answered yet, but...

Does anyone know if items stored in the Vault will still count towards achievements? I.E. In Tune With the Runes or Worth Something Someday. If I have the runes or sack dolls in my vault, will they still count towards getting the achievement once I've collected all eleven?
mh8jR2Z.gif
FINALLY A CYCLING TREASURE ITEM HOHAHAH
FINALLY A CYCLING TREASURE ITEM HOHAHAH
Thank you very much, Flight Rising!
Thank you very much, Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45