Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Vaults are Open!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45
Oh man ever since I read they'd be coming out I've been waiting for them, vaults are a feature I wanted on FR ever since I started playing! Thank you so much!
Oh man ever since I read they'd be coming out I've been waiting for them, vaults are a feature I wanted on FR ever since I started playing! Thank you so much!
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT BEST DAY EVER!
I HAD A DREAM ABOUT THIS LAST NIGHT BEST DAY EVER!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifscruffy_zpsf27611fb.png
Leaves! How pretty! Now, which lovely dragon should I get them for...
Leaves! How pretty! Now, which lovely dragon should I get them for...
divine-drakes-long.png
Yesssssssss!!! Amazing!
Yesssssssss!!! Amazing!
Finally! This feature is greatly appreciated, it makes thing so much easier :)

Also, I need all those Autumn Breezes ... ;w;
Finally! This feature is greatly appreciated, it makes thing so much easier :)

Also, I need all those Autumn Breezes ... ;w;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
yyyyuuuusssss!!! Thank you so much^^
This made my day :3
yyyyuuuusssss!!! Thank you so much^^
This made my day :3
Silver Horn Celestial Horn
Been testing out the Vault today, and it is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for! No more keeping track of what food or material items I need to save up for Swipp - I can just dump them in the Vault until I have enough!

Thanks so much for your hard work, it's very appreciated. The new fall leaves apparel is super cute, as well. I'll have to try to pick one up. C:
Been testing out the Vault today, and it is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for! No more keeping track of what food or material items I need to save up for Swipp - I can just dump them in the Vault until I have enough!

Thanks so much for your hard work, it's very appreciated. The new fall leaves apparel is super cute, as well. I'll have to try to pick one up. C:
tumblr_ozowb1MmJi1w8xkufo1_500.png
Ahhh Vault, I've been waiting for you! You will save me so much trouble! Now I can stow away items I want to keep, and Swipp items, and then mass sell all the junk in my hoard without worrying about selling something I need! And it may be a subtle touch, but I really love the little button next to holiday apparel and items that lets you deposit them directly into the vault without having to click check boxes!

Edit: Ah, it's next to special apparel and familiars too! I love you even more!
Ahhh Vault, I've been waiting for you! You will save me so much trouble! Now I can stow away items I want to keep, and Swipp items, and then mass sell all the junk in my hoard without worrying about selling something I need! And it may be a subtle touch, but I really love the little button next to holiday apparel and items that lets you deposit them directly into the vault without having to click check boxes!

Edit: Ah, it's next to special apparel and familiars too! I love you even more!
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
Sorry if somebody already asked this but will we still get achievements if we put items in the vault? For instance, I put all my deity dolls in the vault but I know that achievement can take some time to show up (I haven't gotten it yet) so should I leave them in my hoard until I get it?
Sorry if somebody already asked this but will we still get achievements if we put items in the vault? For instance, I put all my deity dolls in the vault but I know that achievement can take some time to show up (I haven't gotten it yet) so should I leave them in my hoard until I get it?
she/her | +3 fr time | tumblr
[ please buy these g1s lol ]
[quote name="dorsia" date="2014-10-24 14:51:12"]Sorry if somebody already asked this but will we still get achievements if we put items in the vault? For instance, I put all my deity dolls in the vault but I know that achievement can take some time to show up (I haven't gotten it yet) so should I leave them in my hoard until I get it?[/quote] I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread that currently achievements won't register if the items are in your vault. Since the achievement thing looks at your inventory and they haven't implemented it to look at the vault as well. I would just keep those dolls in your inventory for now.
dorsia wrote on 2014-10-24 14:51:12:

I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread that currently achievements won't register if the items are in your vault. Since the achievement thing looks at your inventory and they haven't implemented it to look at the vault as well. I would just keep those dolls in your inventory for now.
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45