Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
[quote]ancient forests[/quote] ...I am not sure what arena area this is supposed to be...
Quote:
ancient forests
...I am not sure what arena area this is supposed to be...
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Alphaeon
Actually I think the 5 nest achievement is one of the few that has been working letsee mine was earned just the other month. I recall the thread about achievements saying that some of the Breeding and Coli achievements have been running the whole time.

I got: Congrats on Quintuplets! Earned: 2013-11-23
@Alphaeon
Actually I think the 5 nest achievement is one of the few that has been working letsee mine was earned just the other month. I recall the thread about achievements saying that some of the Breeding and Coli achievements have been running the whole time.

I got: Congrats on Quintuplets! Earned: 2013-11-23
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Oh! Question! Are you guys going to pick up on the Words on the Wind thing again? I really enjoyed the first one!
Oh! Question! Are you guys going to pick up on the Words on the Wind thing again? I really enjoyed the first one!
1kz7OWt.png
@Georgieanna - Oh, I mean the unhatched eggs that I scavenged/got from the Coliseum. They're sitting in my hoard waiting to be hatched. :^)
@Georgieanna - Oh, I mean the unhatched eggs that I scavenged/got from the Coliseum. They're sitting in my hoard waiting to be hatched. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Yay for achievements again!
Yay for achievements again!
SQVdsFh.png
[color=#336699]-raises hand- @Undel @Xhaztol, is there any ETA on the male mirror rose Tiger error? It's maize-colored or something like that instead x3 Just curious! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=458621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4587/458621_350.png[/img] [/url] He would like to be stripy, but he turns yellow right now :c
-raises hand- @Undel @Xhaztol, is there any ETA on the male mirror rose Tiger error? It's maize-colored or something like that instead x3 Just curious!

458621_350.png

He would like to be stripy, but he turns yellow right now :c
moj0Ael.png
Oh, Just fought a couple of Shallions int the Mire. ^^

Thanks for the new awesome familiars. :)
I am hoping to get those horses someday too, but I'm not in a hurry.
Oh, Just fought a couple of Shallions int the Mire. ^^

Thanks for the new awesome familiars. :)
I am hoping to get those horses someday too, but I'm not in a hurry.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
[quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2013-12-07 19:35:06"][quote]ancient forests[/quote] ...I am not sure what arena area this is supposed to be...[/quote] I think digging/gathring in the Nature area might get you one. ^^
clockworkMoose wrote on 2013-12-07 19:35:06:
Quote:
ancient forests
...I am not sure what arena area this is supposed to be...

I think digging/gathring in the Nature area might get you one. ^^
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
So did you guys add both Croakers to the Mire? I haven't seen any Heartred Croakers, only Blackwings and I've seen both Mistwatch and regular Shellions.
So did you guys add both Croakers to the Mire? I haven't seen any Heartred Croakers, only Blackwings and I've seen both Mistwatch and regular Shellions.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
Pretty new Familiars......
I don't know why but I think today I'm lucky because I get the Fungalhoof Qiriq today at the Plundered Pile
Pretty new Familiars......
I don't know why but I think today I'm lucky because I get the Fungalhoof Qiriq today at the Plundered Pile
Ever thought about which Dimension you may came from?
+9 hours to Server time

nature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.pngnature_banner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13