Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Qiriqs are so majestic! Especially the Umberhorns, gosh they look so pretty!
Qiriqs are so majestic! Especially the Umberhorns, gosh they look so pretty!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
How about exalting? I guess we will have to exalt them all over again? I have exalted over 200 since I have started here. I have at forum posts that show names and links to the dragons exalted.
How about exalting? I guess we will have to exalt them all over again? I have exalted over 200 since I have started here. I have at forum posts that show names and links to the dragons exalted.
Loving this update, familiars and skins and all

Man I can't wait for the achievements to get re enabled aaaaaaaaaaa
I wonder if my over all count will actually update to 340 points because of two unlocked battle achievements that didn't update the number will when they're enabled again o:
Loving this update, familiars and skins and all

Man I can't wait for the achievements to get re enabled aaaaaaaaaaa
I wonder if my over all count will actually update to 340 points because of two unlocked battle achievements that didn't update the number will when they're enabled again o:
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
Fungalhoof. AWESOME
Fungalhoof. AWESOME
Are any other ways to obtain more gathering streaks going to be/being worked on? I'm at a standstill right now because of several problems correlating.

- The games sometimes work for me, and when they do half the time I'm not even given any of the treasure won.
- Half the time from gathering, the page will lock up right before revealing the item/s. When I refresh/open a new tab that gathering turn is eaten and receive nothing from the gathering turn.
- Due to the gathering system, when I do get items from gathering I usually get one or two items, low in food points.
- Thus creating a problem of not being able to maintain a stable food supply to feed all of my dragons.
- Which then means I can't maintain energy levels high enough to compete in the coliseum where I make most of my profits.
- Of which then causes no treasure gain. I am literally at a standstill.

So now I'm trying to patiently wait while gathering every day to store up food for when some of this is fixed. Otherwise returning to normal game play for me would only repeat the process and all be in vain.

And before someone makes a comment on selling some of my dragons... One, some are for a free raffle so if I sell them then no free raffle later. Second, there are players with a lot more than what I have that do fine at feeding their dragons. Also, I'm only pulling at max around 100 food points a day from gathering. Most days it more between 50-78. When I was able to grind in the coli, depending on how many hours I was in there depended on how much food I could get. Without some of these bugs, I wouldn't have a problem feeding the dragons.
Are any other ways to obtain more gathering streaks going to be/being worked on? I'm at a standstill right now because of several problems correlating.

- The games sometimes work for me, and when they do half the time I'm not even given any of the treasure won.
- Half the time from gathering, the page will lock up right before revealing the item/s. When I refresh/open a new tab that gathering turn is eaten and receive nothing from the gathering turn.
- Due to the gathering system, when I do get items from gathering I usually get one or two items, low in food points.
- Thus creating a problem of not being able to maintain a stable food supply to feed all of my dragons.
- Which then means I can't maintain energy levels high enough to compete in the coliseum where I make most of my profits.
- Of which then causes no treasure gain. I am literally at a standstill.

So now I'm trying to patiently wait while gathering every day to store up food for when some of this is fixed. Otherwise returning to normal game play for me would only repeat the process and all be in vain.

And before someone makes a comment on selling some of my dragons... One, some are for a free raffle so if I sell them then no free raffle later. Second, there are players with a lot more than what I have that do fine at feeding their dragons. Also, I'm only pulling at max around 100 food points a day from gathering. Most days it more between 50-78. When I was able to grind in the coli, depending on how many hours I was in there depended on how much food I could get. Without some of these bugs, I wouldn't have a problem feeding the dragons.
I got one of the familiars yesterday, still want the other one, they look sweet! Can't wait till achievements are back!
I got one of the familiars yesterday, still want the other one, they look sweet! Can't wait till achievements are back!
jCVhFoZ.gif
The new familiars look excellent! Definitely can't afford them, but they look great!

Awesome to hear achievements are gonna be working again soon too!
The new familiars look excellent! Definitely can't afford them, but they look great!

Awesome to hear achievements are gonna be working again soon too!
raccoon.png
Pretty cool familiars! Something worth fighting for!

And achievements are back.
Pretty cool familiars! Something worth fighting for!

And achievements are back.
5p3axy.jpg
Excited for the familiars and the entries for this sontest. I'm glad you guys are giving this opportunity for a month that has no festivities. :3
Excited for the familiars and the entries for this sontest. I'm glad you guys are giving this opportunity for a month that has no festivities. :3
iygxY.gifwuhe4.gifV2CiQ.gifAztLY.gifuCxdn.gif
Seeking an Umberhorn, please and thankyou
Seeking an Umberhorn, please and thankyou
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13