Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 289 290
Ooo I looove Life!
Ooo I looove Life!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XizlKJ5.png[/img[/img]2XVuCCS.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/rfmQ7ns.png[/img] @ToTheArk @kkatharsis @Ragnaroc @Galehaut @CrystalAngel5 @phoenyxillusion @chorderaos @CoyoteFlowers @Amezrou @briar @DetectivePopcorn @LadyAria @crystalpeacock @Echoshine @Cohena @Alphonce @Pythonecary @WishUponADragon @BlueJaysFeather @Angel614 @LunarParadox @Nettletea @dragontrainerz @GreatLordHades @Saraceaser @MegaraFrostalon @Hiame @mercurialwings @QuietlyAlice @Kveldulfr @GaijinIxchel @Embyrs @Aurelicia @DarkusDragon @FantasyMyth @GrinningWolf24 @Watercolour @Formless @Pigeonpanhandle @Geminisun @Quillis @BottledLightning @DealtaDeath @Relics @LunarTea @milkywayshock @RaenHale @FeistyTadpole @DraigTeg @Schiemoon @Sturmflux @leeanndawuulf @Endofighter @cynefin16 @shirotsubaki6564 @dragonspiritsky Renewal has been summoned! This is the first of the Time/Phoenix breeding! (as usual, the owners of the parents have first dibs!)
rfmQ7ns.png

@ToTheArk
@kkatharsis
@Ragnaroc
@Galehaut
@CrystalAngel5
@phoenyxillusion
@chorderaos
@CoyoteFlowers
@Amezrou
@briar
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LunarTea
@milkywayshock
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux
@leeanndawuulf
@Endofighter
@cynefin16
@shirotsubaki6564
@dragonspiritsky

Renewal has been summoned! This is the first of the Time/Phoenix breeding! (as usual, the owners of the parents have first dibs!)
5gSLBV0.png
Renewal has my heart already~♥
Renewal has my heart already~♥
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Oh, they're so pretty
Oh, they're so pretty
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@Dembai: Here are all the past contest links for your one post on the front page.

Air (Art), Fire (Writing), Earth (Image Hunt), Yule (Raffle), Light (Art), Dark (Poetry), Heat (Raffle), Smoke (Raffle), Mirage (Raffle), Void (Art), Swamp (Raffle), Time (Writing), Alkali Metal (Raffle), Sonoluminescense (Raffle), Wail (Raffle), Fantasy (Writing), Hag (In-Shop Giveaway?), Life (Art & Writing)
@Dembai: Here are all the past contest links for your one post on the front page.

Air (Art), Fire (Writing), Earth (Image Hunt), Yule (Raffle), Light (Art), Dark (Poetry), Heat (Raffle), Smoke (Raffle), Mirage (Raffle), Void (Art), Swamp (Raffle), Time (Writing), Alkali Metal (Raffle), Sonoluminescense (Raffle), Wail (Raffle), Fantasy (Writing), Hag (In-Shop Giveaway?), Life (Art & Writing)
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

*gasp* I’m in love

Can’t wait for Immortality!
*gasp* I’m in love

Can’t wait for Immortality!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Renewal is absolutely stunning!
Renewal is absolutely stunning!
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Dembai is currently working in immortality, what the rest of the to do list look like? Breedings first then shop items? Seems like the mist effecent way in my head since breedings have been waiting longer, right?
Dembai is currently working in immortality, what the rest of the to do list look like? Breedings first then shop items? Seems like the mist effecent way in my head since breedings have been waiting longer, right?
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@leeanndawuulf
To-do list is here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2572200/1#post_36341899
Paid items generally get moved to the top of the list.
@leeanndawuulf
To-do list is here!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2572200/1#post_36341899
Paid items generally get moved to the top of the list.
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
@leeanndawuulf: LunarParadox is correct.

A reason why Immortality and Renewal are being done now is because I requested my BoQ (Seraph) to be after them since: 1) they are a breeding I've been looking forward to, and 2) to put both parents on cooldown since both Relics and I are coordinating our Remnants' next breedings. lol

//Edit: Spelling and formatting.
@leeanndawuulf: LunarParadox is correct.

A reason why Immortality and Renewal are being done now is because I requested my BoQ (Seraph) to be after them since: 1) they are a breeding I've been looking forward to, and 2) to put both parents on cooldown since both Relics and I are coordinating our Remnants' next breedings. lol

//Edit: Spelling and formatting.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 ... 289 290