Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 289 290
Ah, thank you both @lunarparadox and @mercurialwings, ive been trying to find it out of curiousity. Guess i just wasnt lookimg fair enough down or something
Ah, thank you both @lunarparadox and @mercurialwings, ive been trying to find it out of curiousity. Guess i just wasnt lookimg fair enough down or something
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="@mercurialwings" date="2019-10-16 14:09:21" ] Dembai: Here are all the past contest links for your one post on the front page. Air (Art), Fire (Writing), Earth (Image Hunt), Yule (Raffle), Light (Art), Dark (Poetry), Heat (Raffle), Smoke (Raffle), Mirage (Raffle), Void (Art), Swamp (Raffle), Time (Writing), Alkali Metal (Raffle), Sonoluminescense (Raffle), Wail (Raffle), Fantasy (Writing), Hag (In-Shop Giveaway?), Life (Art & Writing) [/quote] WOW thank you! I wasn't keeping track of them, but that's probably a good thing to have! <3
@mercurialwings wrote on 2019-10-16 14:09:21:
Dembai: Here are all the past contest links for your one post on the front page.

Air (Art), Fire (Writing), Earth (Image Hunt), Yule (Raffle), Light (Art), Dark (Poetry), Heat (Raffle), Smoke (Raffle), Mirage (Raffle), Void (Art), Swamp (Raffle), Time (Writing), Alkali Metal (Raffle), Sonoluminescense (Raffle), Wail (Raffle), Fantasy (Writing), Hag (In-Shop Giveaway?), Life (Art & Writing)

WOW thank you! I wasn't keeping track of them, but that's probably a good thing to have! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[quote name="@leeanndawuulf" date="2019-10-16 19:41:14" ] Dembai is currently working in immortality, what the rest of the to do list look like? Breedings first then shop items? Seems like the mist effecent way in my head since breedings have been waiting longer, right? [/quote] The to do list is on the front page at the bottom - including rules I use to make things fair both for the comissioners and the people who are waiting patiently! <3
@leeanndawuulf wrote on 2019-10-16 19:41:14:
Dembai is currently working in immortality, what the rest of the to do list look like? Breedings first then shop items? Seems like the mist effecent way in my head since breedings have been waiting longer, right?

The to do list is on the front page at the bottom - including rules I use to make things fair both for the comissioners and the people who are waiting patiently! <3
5gSLBV0.png
Renewal is beautiful! [emoji=guardian love size=1]
Renewal is beautiful!
I5UJBVd.png
RAFFLE TIME!!

mercurialwings has made her purchase and the raffle is NOW LIVE!

Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2762625

UP FOR GRABS: Two Drops of Quintessence (make your own breeding!) and one Bottle of Ether (get your own result from someone else's breeding - with permission!)

There's also achievable goals to get more items added!

This is perfect for folks who have FR currency and want to get a Remnant!

@ToTheArk
@kkatharsis
@Ragnaroc
@Galehaut
@CrystalAngel5
@phoenyxillusion
@chorderaos
@CoyoteFlowers
@Amezrou
@briar
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LunarTea
@milkywayshock
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux
@leeanndawuulf
@Endofighter
@cynefin16
@shirotsubaki6564
@dragonspiritsky

RAFFLE TIME!!

mercurialwings has made her purchase and the raffle is NOW LIVE!

Link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2762625

UP FOR GRABS: Two Drops of Quintessence (make your own breeding!) and one Bottle of Ether (get your own result from someone else's breeding - with permission!)

There's also achievable goals to get more items added!

This is perfect for folks who have FR currency and want to get a Remnant!

@ToTheArk
@kkatharsis
@Ragnaroc
@Galehaut
@CrystalAngel5
@phoenyxillusion
@chorderaos
@CoyoteFlowers
@Amezrou
@briar
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LunarTea
@milkywayshock
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux
@leeanndawuulf
@Endofighter
@cynefin16
@shirotsubaki6564
@dragonspiritsky

5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/yNZ4YRR.png[/img] @ToTheArk @kkatharsis @Ragnaroc @Galehaut @CrystalAngel5 @phoenyxillusion @chorderaos @CoyoteFlowers @Amezrou @briar @DetectivePopcorn @LadyAria @crystalpeacock @Echoshine @Cohena @Alphonce @Pythonecary @WishUponADragon @BlueJaysFeather @Angel614 @LunarParadox @Nettletea @dragontrainerz @GreatLordHades @Saraceaser @MegaraFrostalon @Hiame @mercurialwings @QuietlyAlice @Kveldulfr @GaijinIxchel @Embyrs @Aurelicia @DarkusDragon @FantasyMyth @GrinningWolf24 @Watercolour @Formless @Pigeonpanhandle @Geminisun @Quillis @BottledLightning @DealtaDeath @Relics @LunarTea @milkywayshock @RaenHale @FeistyTadpole @DraigTeg @Schiemoon @Sturmflux @leeanndawuulf @Endofighter @cynefin16 @shirotsubaki6564 @dragonspiritsky *** Immortality has been summoned which means that Phoenix and Time are now (finally) on cooldown! Phoenix has a two month CD because she has an Aeon form! Relics and Mercurial - please let me know who gets what, and when you've decided, please fill out this form! [code]Name: Owner: Pronouns: (and you may state a gender presentation if you like) Sig?: (yes/no)[/code]
yNZ4YRR.png

@ToTheArk
@kkatharsis
@Ragnaroc
@Galehaut
@CrystalAngel5
@phoenyxillusion
@chorderaos
@CoyoteFlowers
@Amezrou
@briar
@DetectivePopcorn
@LadyAria
@crystalpeacock
@Echoshine
@Cohena
@Alphonce
@Pythonecary
@WishUponADragon
@BlueJaysFeather
@Angel614
@LunarParadox
@Nettletea
@dragontrainerz
@GreatLordHades
@Saraceaser
@MegaraFrostalon
@Hiame
@mercurialwings
@QuietlyAlice
@Kveldulfr
@GaijinIxchel
@Embyrs
@Aurelicia
@DarkusDragon
@FantasyMyth
@GrinningWolf24
@Watercolour
@Formless
@Pigeonpanhandle
@Geminisun
@Quillis
@BottledLightning
@DealtaDeath
@Relics
@LunarTea
@milkywayshock
@RaenHale
@FeistyTadpole
@DraigTeg
@Schiemoon
@Sturmflux
@leeanndawuulf
@Endofighter
@cynefin16
@shirotsubaki6564
@dragonspiritsky

Immortality has been summoned which means that Phoenix and Time are now (finally) on cooldown! Phoenix has a two month CD because she has an Aeon form!

Relics and Mercurial - please let me know who gets what, and when you've decided, please fill out this form!
Code:
Name: Owner: Pronouns: (and you may state a gender presentation if you like) Sig?: (yes/no)
5gSLBV0.png
@Relics: I'm interested in keeping Renewal. :x Already have ideas for her Aeon form. lol
@Relics: I'm interested in keeping Renewal. :x Already have ideas for her Aeon form. lol
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings Ok. Personally, I greatly prefer Renewal, but I’ll take Immortality if you don’t want them.
@mercurialwings Ok. Personally, I greatly prefer Renewal, but I’ll take Immortality if you don’t want them.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@/Relics: Originally, I was going to put up my chosen child into raffle, but I didn't expect to love Renewal's design so much. .__. Both are beautiful, but Renewal had me seeing visions of her in Aeon and lore.

@Dembai: For Renewal.

Name: Athanasia
Owner: mercurialwings
Pronouns: She/Her
Sig: Yes, please.

//Edit: I cannot multitask apparently yesterday. Not only forgot the direct ping, but also part of the form. Fixed now, but with one ping intentionally broken since they saw the response already.
@/Relics: Originally, I was going to put up my chosen child into raffle, but I didn't expect to love Renewal's design so much. .__. Both are beautiful, but Renewal had me seeing visions of her in Aeon and lore.

@Dembai: For Renewal.

Name: Athanasia
Owner: mercurialwings
Pronouns: She/Her
Sig: Yes, please.

//Edit: I cannot multitask apparently yesterday. Not only forgot the direct ping, but also part of the form. Fixed now, but with one ping intentionally broken since they saw the response already.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

Guess I get Immortality... If anyone out there likes them, I’m willing to trade.

@Dembai for Immortality
Name: Morgen
Owner: Relics
Pronouns: Female
Sig?: No

Edit: Traded to Lunar, see their post below!
Guess I get Immortality... If anyone out there likes them, I’m willing to trade.

@Dembai for Immortality
Name: Morgen
Owner: Relics
Pronouns: Female
Sig?: No

Edit: Traded to Lunar, see their post below!
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 289 290