Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | REMNANTS: Contest (Life)! WINNER!
1 2 3
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2572200/1][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1ec6/f/2018/323/3/0/remnants_logo_by_dembai-dcpi1og.png[/img][/url][/center] (click the banner above to check out the store!) [center][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/bb88/f/2018/323/1/b/splashomgwtf_by_dembai-dcsdipl.png[/img][/center] [b][size=150]Welcome to Remnants! [/size][/b] Not long ago a group of students got together to do research on an Ancient Device. They knew that it could sort and store all sorts of elemental magic, but when they finally got it working again, they discovered that it didn't just STORE elemental magic...it summoned beings made of those elements! Those beings are called Remnants! Remnants are sentient living elementals who are composed of whatever energy summoned them! *** This is a contest to win your very own Remnant! Our students got the Ancient Device working once again and the result is... [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jx0LsJP.png[/img] This is the Remnant of LIFE. While this newly summoned form may look a little childish, this elemental is as old as what it represents. And in the case of LIFE, that's VERY old indeed. [b]This is an *ALL LEVELS* ART and WRITING contest![/b] Anyone can enter - the only requirement is that you respond to the prompt below! (FR rules apply.) Entrants will be judged on the following prompt. [i][b]Life was summoned right in the middle of protesting on a world at threat of extinction (ie: OUR OWN!) - draw them holding a clever sign inspired by the Extinction Rebellion protests. You may also draw them wearing whatever you wish![/b][/i][i](Keep it PG, lol)[/i] USE THIS FORM! [code] USERNAME: REMNANT'S NAME: (what will you call them?) PRONOUNS: (How does Life present? Male/Female/Other) EXPLAIN THE SIGN THEY ARE HOLDING: (please don't use signs other people have used in viral images, please! Make your own statement! max 200 words!) PICTURE OF LIFE HOLDING SIGN: (Your own art only, please. [u]Stick figures are fine[/u].) [/code] [b]CONTEST ENDS: OCT 31st @10am EST[/b] (Please don't change the size of your text to be smaller. I'm old and I need new glasses. Bigger is fine. lol) [b]NOTE TO OWNERS: This is a Prime! Only owners of Non-Primes may enter. (don't worry, you'll have lots of chances to get Non-Primes of your own!)[/b]
remnants_logo_by_dembai-dcpi1og.png

(click the banner above to check out the store!)
splashomgwtf_by_dembai-dcsdipl.png

Welcome to Remnants!

Not long ago a group of students got together to do research on an Ancient Device. They knew that it could sort and store all sorts of elemental magic, but when they finally got it working again, they discovered that it didn't just STORE elemental magic...it summoned beings made of those elements!

Those beings are called Remnants! Remnants are sentient living elementals who are composed of whatever energy summoned them!

This is a contest to win your very own Remnant! Our students got the Ancient Device working once again and the result is...

Jx0LsJP.png

This is the Remnant of LIFE. While this newly summoned form may look a little childish, this elemental is as old as what it represents. And in the case of LIFE, that's VERY old indeed.

This is an *ALL LEVELS* ART and WRITING contest!

Anyone can enter - the only requirement is that you respond to the prompt below! (FR rules apply.)

Entrants will be judged on the following prompt.

Life was summoned right in the middle of protesting on a world at threat of extinction (ie: OUR OWN!) - draw them holding a clever sign inspired by the Extinction Rebellion protests. You may also draw them wearing whatever you wish!(Keep it PG, lol)

USE THIS FORM!
Code:
USERNAME: REMNANT'S NAME: (what will you call them?) PRONOUNS: (How does Life present? Male/Female/Other) EXPLAIN THE SIGN THEY ARE HOLDING: (please don't use signs other people have used in viral images, please! Make your own statement! max 200 words!) PICTURE OF LIFE HOLDING SIGN: (Your own art only, please. [u]Stick figures are fine[/u].)

CONTEST ENDS: OCT 31st @10am EST

(Please don't change the size of your text to be smaller. I'm old and I need new glasses. Bigger is fine. lol)

NOTE TO OWNERS: This is a Prime! Only owners of Non-Primes may enter. (don't worry, you'll have lots of chances to get Non-Primes of your own!)
5gSLBV0.png
yoink
yoink
5gSLBV0.png
yoink
yoink
5gSLBV0.png
USERNAME: leeannwuulf REMNANT'S NAME: Irwin PRONOUNS: All pronouns EXPLAIN THE SIGN THEY ARE HOLDING: 'Life is what you make it,' they say. Well, we've made Life mad. With the pollution of water, constant cutting of rainforests and filling the air with smog, our planet, with all it's beings, is dying. And it's entirely done by human hands. Life is upset, understandably so. We've taken this wonderful gift given to all things and spoiled it with our selfish ways. The moment Life arrived, in the throng of an eco protest, she went aroind listening to what the worried people had to say. Outraged, he grabbed some emtpy posters and a handful of markers, joining the roiting group. It took many a sign-making until one was made that perfectly portrayed their message. PICTURE OF LIFE AND SIGN: [img]https://i.imgur.com/I5c2GlI.jpg[/img] (Thank you detectivepopcorn for helping me get the image to work)
USERNAME: leeannwuulf
REMNANT'S NAME: Irwin
PRONOUNS: All pronouns
EXPLAIN THE SIGN THEY ARE HOLDING: 'Life is what you make it,' they say. Well, we've made Life mad. With the pollution of water, constant cutting of rainforests and filling the air with smog, our planet, with all it's beings, is dying. And it's entirely done by human hands.
Life is upset, understandably so. We've taken this wonderful gift given to all things and spoiled it with our selfish ways.

The moment Life arrived, in the throng of an eco protest, she went aroind listening to what the worried people had to say. Outraged, he grabbed some emtpy posters and a handful of markers, joining the roiting group. It took many a sign-making until one was made that perfectly portrayed their message.
PICTURE OF LIFE AND SIGN:
I5c2GlI.jpg

(Thank you detectivepopcorn for helping me get the image to work)
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@Dembai the form still says "picture of void and object" from last time, make sure you change it to Life!

Other than that, good luck everyone!
@Dembai the form still says "picture of void and object" from last time, make sure you change it to Life!

guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Claiming this one!~ (post I mean)
Claiming this one!~ (post I mean)
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
pinging self @Endofighter
pinging self @Endofighter
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
[quote name="@DetectivePopcorn" date="2019-10-15 11:25:04" ] Dembai the form still says "picture of void and object" from last time, make sure you change it to Life! Other than that, good luck everyone! [/quote] Cheers! Thank you!
@DetectivePopcorn wrote on 2019-10-15 11:25:04:
Dembai the form still says "picture of void and object" from last time, make sure you change it to Life!

Cheers! Thank you!
5gSLBV0.png
bump!
bump!
5gSLBV0.png
Consider this a reminder to myself, gonna be posting an entry later
Consider this a reminder to myself, gonna be posting an entry later
1 2 3