Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 289 290
@mercurialwings

You could start a poll.
@mercurialwings

You could start a poll.
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
@leeanndawuulf: No worries~ ^ ^

@QuietlyAlice: I've been taking a tally on paper as I've had issues using online poll makers. lol Besides, people posting bumps the thread and might attract new people. ^ ^
@leeanndawuulf: No worries~ ^ ^

@QuietlyAlice: I've been taking a tally on paper as I've had issues using online poll makers. lol Besides, people posting bumps the thread and might attract new people. ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
I'd definitely go for a drop or ether!
I've been following this thread for a loooong time and I've never gotten a remnant yet whoops
@mercurialwings
I'd definitely go for a drop or ether!
I've been following this thread for a loooong time and I've never gotten a remnant yet whoops
NgAZ93O.png
@mercurialwings, I'm going with Drop of Q and Ether as preferred also!
@mercurialwings, I'm going with Drop of Q and Ether as preferred also!
I5UJBVd.png
Just to let you folks know today is Canadian Thanksgiving and while I thought I wasn't doing anything... appearently I am now.

It's only lunch, but, that means no stream today. (Or at least not until later)

I'm super sorry about this. I really really really am not the biggest fan of spending holidays but that's just how it is.

I love you all!
Just to let you folks know today is Canadian Thanksgiving and while I thought I wasn't doing anything... appearently I am now.

It's only lunch, but, that means no stream today. (Or at least not until later)

I'm super sorry about this. I really really really am not the biggest fan of spending holidays but that's just how it is.

I love you all!
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai: No need to apologize and don't worry about us, we'll be here when you return! hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving~ ^ ^
@Dembai: No need to apologize and don't worry about us, we'll be here when you return! hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Dembai

Happy Thanksgiving!

@mercurialwings

Bottle of Q, Bottle of Q! ??? My vote is for a Bottle of Q! :3
@Dembai

Happy Thanksgiving!

@mercurialwings

Bottle of Q, Bottle of Q! ??? My vote is for a Bottle of Q! :3
T4tp2CW.png
@BottledLightning @Cerelin @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @Kveldulfr @leeanndawuulf @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Sturmflux @Watercolour

Thank you for your input, everyone! All your comments and suggestions were helpful~

I'll be finalizing the thread and prepping for opening soon, so please let me know if you'd like a ping when the raffle opens up. ^ ^
@BottledLightning @Cerelin @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @Kveldulfr @leeanndawuulf @Nettletea @phoenyxillusion @Sturmflux @Watercolour

Thank you for your input, everyone! All your comments and suggestions were helpful~

I'll be finalizing the thread and prepping for opening soon, so please let me know if you'd like a ping when the raffle opens up. ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings ill take a raffle ping
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
[quote name="leeanndawuulf" date="2019-10-14 15:25:47" ] @mercurialwings ill take a raffle ping [/quote]
leeanndawuulf wrote on 2019-10-14 15:25:47:
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 289 290