Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 257 258
Can I have the free sea blep, if it’s still available?@celestialprime
Can I have the free sea blep, if it’s still available?@celestialprime
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Up
Up
Clan Lore
Could you add me to the pinglist when there's any new bleps/eggs? I'm not really vibing with any of the current stock, but they're a super cool design.
Could you add me to the pinglist when there's any new bleps/eggs? I'm not really vibing with any of the current stock, but they're a super cool design.
?67qj5=party.png
@pricklygoose sure thing! I’ll mark it as reserved.
@pricklygoose sure thing! I’ll mark it as reserved.
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime

Sending payment over for my reserved blep and the blep blast!

Edit: Also, for some reason I'm not on the pinglist although I asked to be on there?
@CelestialPrime

Sending payment over for my reserved blep and the blep blast!

Edit: Also, for some reason I'm not on the pinglist although I asked to be on there?
ck2CMHK.gif
Up
Up
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Alright, sending payment for the bab I reserved in treasure! [img]http://oi68.tinypic.com/14sjdyx.jpg[/img]
@CelestialPrime Alright, sending payment for the bab I reserved in treasure!

14sjdyx.jpg
aUKJE16.png
@CelestialPrime

Is there a way I can resize these to fit in a dragon's bio? I have mine in a bio right now, but they're kinda... big.
@CelestialPrime

Is there a way I can resize these to fit in a dragon's bio? I have mine in a bio right now, but they're kinda... big.
ck2CMHK.gif
@CelestialPrime I sent in gems for two blep blast bleps, and they never came in? I'm also interested in this blep. What's their price? [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/1z4hbbr.png[/img]
@CelestialPrime I sent in gems for two blep blast bleps, and they never came in? I'm also interested in this blep. What's their price?

1z4hbbr.png
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa