Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 257 258
@CelestialPrime

How much for the deer looking blep?
@CelestialPrime

How much for the deer looking blep?
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@skyeset you’re free to resize the images! I’m usually on mobile so I can’t do it myself :x
@skyeset you’re free to resize the images! I’m usually on mobile so I can’t do it myself :x
Clan Lore
@rockelle I’ve updated the blep with its description and price!

@clockworkeclipse same for the feathered blep! I believe I’ve also sent you your demon bleps, thank you for being patient with me :D
@rockelle I’ve updated the blep with its description and price!

@clockworkeclipse same for the feathered blep! I believe I’ve also sent you your demon bleps, thank you for being patient with me :D
Clan Lore
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-10-23 21:26:46" ] Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @eieru @elysianjewels @madamesollex @cassierose @sublimevoide @farwalker @akumatsu @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @youmeanies @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @skyeset @voodoopunks I’ve marked down all the bleps in the shop! These are on final markdown, and if they don’t sell soon I’ll be retiring them. Additionally, I’ve released two new bleps. If you sent payment for a blep blast blep and I stil haven’t gotten back to you, just shoot me a ping! I’ll get back to you asap, there were just so many that I’ve gotten confused with who’s gotten their blep and who still needs one. Thanks for bearing with me! :D
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-10-23 21:26:46:
Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dragontrainerz @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ariisweird @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @eieru @elysianjewels @madamesollex @cassierose @sublimevoide @farwalker @akumatsu @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @youmeanies @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @skyeset @voodoopunks

I’ve marked down all the bleps in the shop! These are on final markdown, and if they don’t sell soon I’ll be retiring them. Additionally, I’ve released two new bleps.

If you sent payment for a blep blast blep and I stil haven’t gotten back to you, just shoot me a ping! I’ll get back to you asap, there were just so many that I’ve gotten confused with who’s gotten their blep and who still needs one. Thanks for bearing with me! :D
Clan Lore
@CelestialPrime Can I reserve the deer one? [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/axi4if.png[/img]
@CelestialPrime Can I reserve the deer one?
axi4if.png
JwQ98x7.png
[center]@CelestialPrime Noooooooo I wanted the deer blep xD Could I reserve this one instead please? [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2ltnjif.png[/img][/center]
@CelestialPrime

Noooooooo I wanted the deer blep xD

Could I reserve this one instead please?

2ltnjif.png
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
@CelestialPrime
I would like the free collectible blep please! :)
@CelestialPrime
I would like the free collectible blep please! :)
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@CelestialPrime
Can I reserve the autumn-geometric blep and longsword blep?
I'm a tad broke atm, but it shouldn't be too long until I can send payment.
@CelestialPrime
Can I reserve the autumn-geometric blep and longsword blep?
I'm a tad broke atm, but it shouldn't be too long until I can send payment.
Untitled_Artwork.png
@nightdraco you have to be on the Pinglist to claim a free blep, would you like me to put you on the Pinglist?
@nightdraco you have to be on the Pinglist to claim a free blep, would you like me to put you on the Pinglist?
Clan Lore
@perry321 @loyalties I’ve marked your respective Bleps as reserved!

@shadowpiper the geometric one is reserved, but I’ll mark the longsword one as reserved for you!
@perry321 @loyalties I’ve marked your respective Bleps as reserved!

@shadowpiper the geometric one is reserved, but I’ll mark the longsword one as reserved for you!
Clan Lore
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 257 258