Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 672 673
@TheOtherKirby

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@TheOtherKirby

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b]FailCat13 159092 [b]Bottle shape:[/b]Sphere [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still/floating) [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still/floating) [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still/floating) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] (gems/treasure) x2 @Amariel I'm unsure of what I want at this exact at this moment but I would love to be put on the wait list for two bottles.
Username and ID#:FailCat13 159092
Bottle shape:Sphere
Item1: (still/floating)
Item2: (still/floating)
Item3: (still/floating)
Flight element bead:
Feather or dragonscale ornament:
Colour and gene of ornament:
Payment type: (gems/treasure)
x2

@Amariel

I'm unsure of what I want at this exact at this moment but I would love to be put on the wait list for two bottles.
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13

I'll add you to the waitlist! You won't need to fill out the order form until I've moved you up to an open slot :)
@FailCat13

I'll add you to the waitlist! You won't need to fill out the order form until I've moved you up to an open slot :)
May I be added to the waitlist, please? :D
May I be added to the waitlist, please? :D
B12_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngD3pLwiW.pngdPS4tpP.gif
@Makiling

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Makiling

You've been added to the waitlist!
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D
B12_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngD3pLwiW.pngdPS4tpP.gif
@TheOtherKirby

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Nov 26, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@TheOtherKirby

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Nov 26, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@pixiejen

@pixiejen

@Irrwahn

@Irrwahn

@Amariel Here we go! Thank you :D [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Irrwahn #177977 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still) [item=vial of mysterious toxin] [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still) [item=bonepriest venom] [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Item Name] (floating) [item=ghastly houndskull] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] scale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] oilslick/basic [b]Payment type:[/b] gems ------------ And a second one if possible!? [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still) [item=sacridite] [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Item Name] (floating) [item=earthshaker stone statue] [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Item Name] (still) [item=sand] [b]Flight element bead:[/b] none [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] scale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] maize/metallic [b]Payment type:[/b] gems How much is that in total? :) Edit: can I remain on the waitlist please? :D
@Amariel
Here we go! Thank you :D

Username and ID#: Irrwahn #177977
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item1: (still) Vial of Mysterious Toxin
Item2: (still) Bonepriest Venom
Item3: (floating) Ghastly Houndskull
Flight element bead: none
Feather or dragonscale ornament: scale
Colour and gene of ornament: oilslick/basic
Payment type: gems

And a second one if possible!?