Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 672 673
@Andelice

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Andelice

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Amariel can I be put on the wishlist? These are perfect decorations for the daily hunts I do.
@Amariel can I be put on the wishlist? These are perfect decorations for the daily hunts I do.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Archenitesky

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Amariel, Forgot to reply to my message, but thank you for the bottle you did for me! I absolutely loved it. Could you please slap me onto that Waitlist again, please?
@Amariel, Forgot to reply to my message, but thank you for the bottle you did for me! I absolutely loved it. Could you please slap me onto that Waitlist again, please?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Amariel hi! I just wanted to inform you that I changed my username. I was previously added to the waitlist as marquislafayeet :)
@Amariel hi! I just wanted to inform you that I changed my username. I was previously added to the waitlist as marquislafayeet :)
7KmibOY.pngCeju8Ct.gifkEKv7kF.gif
@Amariel Oh happy day! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Andelice 208432 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Cylinder [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Day Lilies] (still) [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Fungus-Covered Branch] (still) [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Sunbeam Fig] (floating) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] - [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Scale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Chocolate Petals [b]Payment type:[/b] gems [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Andelice 208432 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Rectangular [b]Item1:[/b] [item=Flowering Vulpine Plushie] (floating) [b]Item2:[/b] [item=Spathiphyllum] (floating) [b]Item3:[/b] [item=Emerald ring] (floating) [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Earth [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] - [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure May I please be put back on the waitlist? :3
@Amariel
Oh happy day!

Username and ID#: Andelice 208432
Bottle shape: Cylinder
Item1: Day Lilies (still)
Item2: Fungus-Covered Branch (still)
Item3: Sunbeam Fig (floating)
Flight element bead: -
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Scale
Colour and gene of ornament: Chocolate Petals
Payment type: gems

Username and ID#: Andelice 208432
Bottle shape: Rectangular
Item1: Flowering Vulpine Plushie (floating)
Item2: Spathiphyllum (floating)
Item3: Emerald Ring (floating)
Flight element bead: Earth
Feather or dragonscale ornament: -
Colour and gene of ornament:
Payment type: treasure

May I please be put back on the waitlist? :3
1CAVWwD.pnggk9nran.pngTC7LI.gif49lLp.gif FNsM2iv.png
@Amorah You've been added to the waitlist!

@Kikkoman I've updated your username!
@Amorah You've been added to the waitlist!

@Kikkoman I've updated your username!
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 55 gems and 45,000 treasure :)
@Andelice

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 55 gems and 45,000 treasure :)
@pixiejen

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Nov 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@pixiejen

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until Nov 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@bulletbras

@bulletbras

1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 672 673