Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 672 673
@Amariel

You can put me at the bottom of the waitlist!
@Amariel

You can put me at the bottom of the waitlist!
@MonoshiriAvi

Alright!
@MonoshiriAvi

Alright!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Violetastrid

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Violetastrid

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Amariel [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Liesbet #246766 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Sphere [b]Item1:[/b] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] Still [b]Item2:[/b] [item=black iron segment] Floating [b]Item3:[/b] [item=borer scrapmetal] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Lightning [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] Dragonscale [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] Charcoal Tiger [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure
@Amariel
Username and ID#: Liesbet #246766
Bottle shape: Sphere
Item1: Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Still
Item2: Black Iron Segment Floating
Item3: Borer Scrapmetal Floating
Flight element bead: Lightning
Feather or dragonscale ornament: Dragonscale
Colour and gene of ornament: Charcoal Tiger
Payment type: Treasure
4Dclvwp.png
@Liesbet

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 54,000 treasure :)
@Liesbet

Thanks for your order! Your total comes to 54,000 treasure :)
@Amariel I'll be requesting two! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mudy #280076 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramidal [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] Still, at the bottom, if possible. [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] Floating (if the string + little flowers can be included instead of just the unicorn pendant, that would be amazing) [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Murkbottom Kelp] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] None [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] None [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] None [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure, that should add up to 22,500t + 18,000t (from 2 extra items) but correct me if I am wrong? ;u; [b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mudy #280076 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Blue Rose] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Rippleconch] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water [b]Feather or dragonscale ornament:[/b] None [b]Colour and gene of ornament:[/b] None [b]Payment type:[/b] Treasure, that should add up to 22,500t + 18,000t (from 2 extra items) + 4,500t for the water bead but correct me if I am wrong, again! Oh, and please add me to the waitlist again! :D
@Amariel

I'll be requesting two!

Username and ID#: Mudy #280076
Bottle shape: Pyramidal
Item 1: Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle Still, at the bottom, if possible.
Item 2: Tarnished Cerdae Necklace Floating (if the string + little flowers can be included instead of just the unicorn pendant, that would be amazing)
Item 3: Murkbottom Kelp Floating
Flight element bead: None
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment type: Treasure, that should add up to 22,500t + 18,000t (from 2 extra items) but correct me if I am wrong? ;u;

Bottle shape: Bell Jar
Item 1: Blue Rose Floating
Item 2: Giant Sand Dollar Floating
Item 3: Rippleconch Floating
Flight element bead: Water
Feather or dragonscale ornament: None
Colour and gene of ornament: None
Payment type: Treasure, that should add up to 22,500t + 18,000t (from 2 extra items) + 4,500t for the water bead but correct me if I am wrong, again!

Oh, and please add me to the waitlist again! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Mudy

Thanks for your order!

I'm not including chests (Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle) in the trinket bottles, please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency. Also, the Tarnished Cerdae Pendant will just be the pendant, sorry!

Your total comes to 85,500 treasure, and I'll put you back on the waitlist after your bottles are finished :)
@Mudy

Thanks for your order!

I'm not including chests (Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle) in the trinket bottles, please choose another item from the categories Plants, Dragonmade, Organic, Minerals & Ores, Trinkets, or Currency. Also, the Tarnished Cerdae Pendant will just be the pendant, sorry!

Your total comes to 85,500 treasure, and I'll put you back on the waitlist after your bottles are finished :)
@Amariel Oh... well, in that case, instead of the bottle, a [item=Cerith Shell] static at the bottom of the bottle! :) I'll send the treasure right now!
@Amariel

Oh... well, in that case, instead of the bottle, a Cerith Shell static at the bottom of the bottle! :)

I'll send the treasure right now!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
[b]Username and ID#:[/b] Mudy #280076 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Pyramid [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Cerith Shell] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Murkbottom Kelp] Floating [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Blue Rose] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Giant Sand Dollar] Floating [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Rippleconch] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Water

Bottle shape: Pyramid
Item 1: Cerith Shell Still
Item 2: Tarnished Cerdae Necklace Floating
Item 3: Murkbottom Kelp Floating

Item 1: Blue Rose Floating
Item 2: Giant Sand Dollar Floating
Item 3: Rippleconch Floating
Flight element bead: Water
@Amariel I'd like to order two, please! [b]Username and ID#:[/b] acorncap #32766 [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Wilting Rose] Still [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Tales of Terror] Floating [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems [b]Bottle shape:[/b] Bell Jar [b]Item 1:[/b] [item=Brilliant Feather Cluster] Floating [b]Item 2:[/b] [item=Mirror] Still [b]Item 3:[/b] [item=Golden Collar] Still [b]Flight element bead:[/b] Arcane [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems Thank you! I thiiiiink this should spell out 100g but please correct me if my math is off!
@Amariel I'd like to order two, please!

Username and ID#: acorncap #32766
Item 1: Wilting Rose Still
Item 2: Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox Still
Item 3: Tales of Terror Floating
Flight element bead: Arcane
Payment type: Gems

Item 1: Brilliant Feather Cluster Floating
Item 2: Mirror Still
Item 3: Golden Collar Still
Flight element bead: Arcane
Payment type: Gems

Thank you! I thiiiiink this should spell out 100g but please correct me if my math is off!
0lxtP1J.png
1 2 ... 164 165 166 167 168 ... 672 673