Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Trinket Bottles • [Waitlist]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 672 673
@Liesbet

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
@Liesbet

You've been moved up to a slot. Let me know when you've completed the order form :)
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
I will try to get to my order sometime today or tomorrow! I've been a bit busy! >.<
I will try to get to my order sometime today or tomorrow! I've been a bit busy! >.<
@Mudy

@Mudy

Just posting to claim my slot!
It’s pretty late here so I’ll fill the form by morning!
Just posting to claim my slot!
It’s pretty late here so I’ll fill the form by morning!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Amariel

Hi, could I be added to your waitlist please? Thanks for your time :D I look forward to my turn to get one of these pretties!
@Amariel

Hi, could I be added to your waitlist please? Thanks for your time :D I look forward to my turn to get one of these pretties!
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@kunacottontail

You've been added to the waitlist!
@kunacottontail

You've been added to the waitlist!
@Areis @Zhycalui

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until April 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@Areis @Zhycalui

I recently moved you up to an open slot here, but I haven't gotten a response from you yet. I will put you at the top of the waitlist until April 28, just let me know when you've filled out the order form :)
@MonoshiriAvi @acorncap

@MonoshiriAvi @acorncap

@Amariel

I'm a little short on treasure and gems at the moment (Wavecrest Saturnalia, hahah), so I'm a little afraid that I may not have the funds to pay for the art just yet. Would it be alright with you if I get moved down to the waitlist again? Thank you, and I'm sorry for the trouble T_T
@Amariel

I'm a little short on treasure and gems at the moment (Wavecrest Saturnalia, hahah), so I'm a little afraid that I may not have the funds to pay for the art just yet. Would it be alright with you if I get moved down to the waitlist again? Thank you, and I'm sorry for the trouble T_T
@MonoshiriAvi

Thanks for letting me know! I can either put you at the top of the waitlist for a week, or put you at the bottom of the waitlist. Which would you prefer?
@MonoshiriAvi

Thanks for letting me know! I can either put you at the top of the waitlist for a week, or put you at the bottom of the waitlist. Which would you prefer?
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 672 673