Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [shelved] monstera - guard f
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]@pinglist-14681[/center] hiya pinglisters, hope you’ve been enjoying NotN! i’ve been coli grinding a lot, though i set aside some time to continue working on the skincent series. this is probably(??) the last time i will ping the WIP pinglist, as sometime in the new year i’ll be asking for preorders/putting these skins into the queue :O this is assuming i won’t have to make any significant changes to the look of the skin (more on that at the end). here are the nearly finalized skins and their names, with a preview link to see how they would look on your dragons! there’s also a model dragon for each that i scried up to showcase them too (moreso just some ideas for myself, thought they would be neat to show though!). for price point, i was thinking they’d be around 800g? 700?? something like that?? [center] [pinglist=14682] [pinglist=14681][/center] [center][b]monstera deliciosa[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/e12c1f63]Preview here![/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X79Dhgi.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/PvmWV8Z.png[/img] [rule] [b]monstera rosea[/b] [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/dce1f6ab]Preview here![/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/je9bNtX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1qH4gmK.png[/img] [rule] [b]monstera purpurea[/b] [url= https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/f2558098]Preview here![/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/h2fLsKV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zprgrep.png[/img] [rule] [b]monstera aurea[/b] [url= https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/f68646a9]Preview here![/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eSBPsME.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X3M0BFZ.png[/img] [rule][/center] these skins are of course subject to lines and shadow changes, and i’m still going to be fine-tuning the color balance for the next couple days. i do want to brighten up some parts of monstera rosea and monstera aurea a smidge since they’re sorta dark still, but the moods should still be the same :> just to ramble about that, though… i think currently, the degree of rendering on the leaves and the subtle color gradients i think make the dragon’s own shadows really hard to distinguish on them even though they still have a noticeable effect on the colors when toggled? :| since this is my first time making skins i don’t really know how strict they are about lines/shadows; i feel like i played it safe by keeping them on the darker side (hence why monstera aurea isn’t more pastel and why the shadows are pretty obvious on the window area) but idk? i’ll probably ask for some advice from the mods about that and if i need to make tweaks to the rendering to make the shadows show up better! if you have any advice feel free to let me know. that’s enough jabbering from me though, fingers crossed these will go through without much of a hitch! i heard the queue is a bit backed up right now so my plan is to wait a while for it to settle down; i’m in no rush after all. :>
@pinglist-14681

hiya pinglisters, hope you’ve been enjoying NotN! i’ve been coli grinding a lot, though i set aside some time to continue working on the skincent series. this is probably(??) the last time i will ping the WIP pinglist, as sometime in the new year i’ll be asking for preorders/putting these skins into the queue :O this is assuming i won’t have to make any significant changes to the look of the skin (more on that at the end).

here are the nearly finalized skins and their names, with a preview link to see how they would look on your dragons! there’s also a model dragon for each that i scried up to showcase them too (moreso just some ideas for myself, thought they would be neat to show though!).

for price point, i was thinking they’d be around 800g? 700?? something like that??
[pinglist=14682] [pinglist=14681]
monstera deliciosa
Preview here!
X79Dhgi.png
PvmWV8Z.png
monstera rosea
Preview here!
je9bNtX.png
1qH4gmK.png
monstera purpurea
Preview here!
h2fLsKV.png
zprgrep.png
monstera aurea
Preview here!
eSBPsME.png
X3M0BFZ.png

these skins are of course subject to lines and shadow changes, and i’m still going to be fine-tuning the color balance for the next couple days. i do want to brighten up some parts of monstera rosea and monstera aurea a smidge since they’re sorta dark still, but the moods should still be the same :>

just to ramble about that, though… i think currently, the degree of rendering on the leaves and the subtle color gradients i think make the dragon’s own shadows really hard to distinguish on them even though they still have a noticeable effect on the colors when toggled? :| since this is my first time making skins i don’t really know how strict they are about lines/shadows; i feel like i played it safe by keeping them on the darker side (hence why monstera aurea isn’t more pastel and why the shadows are pretty obvious on the window area) but idk? i’ll probably ask for some advice from the mods about that and if i need to make tweaks to the rendering to make the shadows show up better! if you have any advice feel free to let me know.

that’s enough jabbering from me though, fingers crossed these will go through without much of a hitch! i heard the queue is a bit backed up right now so my plan is to wait a while for it to settle down; i’m in no rush after all. :>
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
I want one of each oh my goodness
I want one of each oh my goodness
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I definitely need one of each
I definitely need one of each
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
Thank you so much for the update!

These are so incredibly beautiful! And than you so much for putting them on models so that those of us wigh poor imaginations (points to self) can see the possibilities! it is going to be so hard to decide!

These are so incredibly beautiful! And than you so much for putting them on models so that those of us wigh poor imaginations (points to self) can see the possibilities! it is going to be so hard to decide!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
[quote name="@Bantymom" date="2023-12-23 14:17:30" ] Thank you so much for the update! These are so incredibly beautiful! And than you so much for putting them on models so that those of us wigh poor imaginations (points to self) can see the possibilities! it is going to be so hard to decide! [/quote] thank you :D and no problem, i saw your post from the previous update that i did and figured it was a good idea to stick 'em on some premade dragons. it also helped me out with figuring how the different versions should differ from each other in aesthetic! it would be neat if i could find all of those and put my final skins on them to show off haha
@Bantymom wrote on 2023-12-23 14:17:30:

thank you :D and no problem, i saw your post from the previous update that i did and figured it was a good idea to stick 'em on some premade dragons. it also helped me out with figuring how the different versions should differ from each other in aesthetic! it would be neat if i could find all of those and put my final skins on them to show off haha
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
Hi! The previews are beautiful, are you still planning on releasing them eventually?
Hi! The previews are beautiful, are you still planning on releasing them eventually?
7426BcM.png
dEe2UrM.png
dEo6ta2.png

@ATavreth hi! apologies for the lack of a response, i didn't have the thread subscribed to (i am now though).

i had it set in my mind that i really wanted my skins to be approved before going in and releasing them to the general public! it took me a while to acquire the gems necessary to get that done though, hence the delay. i just got monstera aurea put into the queue and we should be set soon :) thanks for your patience ^^
@ATavreth hi! apologies for the lack of a response, i didn't have the thread subscribed to (i am now though).

i had it set in my mind that i really wanted my skins to be approved before going in and releasing them to the general public! it took me a while to acquire the gems necessary to get that done though, hence the delay. i just got monstera aurea put into the queue and we should be set soon :) thanks for your patience ^^
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
[center]@pinglist-14682[/center] [i]hi pinglisters, it's been a while! as the first UMAs i've ever made, it was a personal goal of mine to ensure these skins were all approved before starting to open runs for them. it took me a while to liquidate the funds, and it's now been five months since then,, oops. thanks for your patience! ^^[/i] notes: [LIST] [*]no spreadsheet, just let me know what skins you would like a slot for and i'll take note (and state if you are grabbing a treasure slot). [*][b]no prepay is required[/b], as i will be instantly printing the subsequent runs as people buy their PAs (1-week duration unless otherwise requested)! [*]i'm living paycheck to paycheck with my gems at the moment, lol, so try to avoid signing up if you aren't sure! they'll be around for a while :} [/LIST] [center][size=4][color=#8B0000] the monstera series is priced at [b]800g/kt per copy[/b], maximum of 1 treasure slot per run.[/size][/center][/color] [rule] [center][b]monstera deliciosa[/b] [i]limited - 5 runs[/i] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][skin=54381][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=54381&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [b]monstera rosea[/b] [i]unlimited - shelved after interest dies down[/i] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][skin=55949][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=55949&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [b]monstera purpurea[/b] [i]unlimited - shelved after interest dies down[/i] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][skin=55491][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=55491&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [rule] [b]monstera aurea[/b] [i]unlimited - shelved after interest dies down[/i] [columns][color=transparent]_______[/color][skin=56384][nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=56384&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][/columns] [rule][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br][b]This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:[/b][br]Guardian F, Skincent, limited, markings, nature, warm colors, gold, nature flight[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Guardian F, Skincent, warm colors, nature[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Guardian F, Skincent, dark, cool colors, nature, shadow flight[br][size=0][color=transparent].[/color][/size][br]Guardian F, Skincent, warm colors, light flight, nature, gold, pastels[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@IAmStillATestAccount @handsome @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @Naakka @Clifftop @Emordnilap @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Serpede @Lililira @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Renoki @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @Roam @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Veevi @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @thecatsred @Mystyic @karilara @surskitty @kazay @Maye @Riko @Galaxtic @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Aristiana @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @judiama @tompollicle @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @SouthFarthing @Survivors @Athexreh @CatCuriosity @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @Oszs @Traidy @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @aearinn @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Luunai @mus @haxure @aphreal @wintercovers @Yay @awaicu @Obscaenus @Faileas @Ichamo @Darlnim @Raire @Pained @sorai @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Lynchly @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Wuxian @Valeguard @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Twiggies @Aava @amberwing @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @Prelude @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @dilselim @cutinstincts @Suntouched @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @irithyll @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Brea @Moristian @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @daintyboots @Wrath @Aeroden @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Alraune @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @feverking @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @ruirea @Rest @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Bekuno @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tidybunny @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @MadaMada @ffgrape @Illuminary @uniquelykenn @shibadog @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @Acacia @despoinai @limeypie @Johan @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @bioglitch @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Soraa @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Kiragami @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @elfmoss @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @roiben @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @Raptora @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @RyuLevone @ladyrenee @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @pretend @Amorah @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @CrossHound @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @dragoninmywagon @batcrooks @ancelstierre @Mickie @Condor @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @skin @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @vaihdokas @Silence @OwnedByCats @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @valiantmeasures @Jabberwocky09 @aeki @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @valkyrian @lavenderprince @Afazeria @NorthernLiights @terato @StarTatami @Belegorn @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @Leex @Bufftuffandfluff @Wych @terrellini @literallyacat @Amenen @Alanon @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Shaire @Swanee @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ghxy @Madolche @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Trixelations @Cerion @Starstalker @tytonidae @Loyalties @Damindra @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Sienne @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @Cyrya @VioletChachki @Ankhr @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Ky0n @phoenixoflegend @CoffeeCaat @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @keyy @Vialheart @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @eat @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @Gurrero @solariaa @WarriorSong @nemora @tldr @PikaChan412 @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @XJSX @HayBay @xjsx @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @LittleDoctor @Eidos @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @AgCat @sunnyVista @Atramentia @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Nenkou @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @concept @DragonNoodle @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @soarieglibb @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Mistywolf77 @girlgirlDragon @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Osteophagy @Closetcreep @heathermoon @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @lemonfunk @Adriel @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Techmox @cyborb @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @excaliburs @Vovina @techne @kbb @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @Lanikot @ArtofSocrates @pondweed @klee @Lesbos @Allychan @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Emarelda @lantadyme @Crumpet @Liliun @Ravaarian @ancestral @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @Oxy @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @big @strawberrymoon @Stormtium @Nei @Arkeyr79 @Kneph @lemecrazy @Chlorr @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @pathfinder @iaqo @faraway @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @Jesster @DeltaNegative @Rayzor @Arka @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @hungry @Anduins @Starfire0 @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dussty @Sylvanlady @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @summerwar @Skippyjimjams @KristalNoodles @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @kazukira @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Saerino @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @pups @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Meely @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @pinkkittens @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @tvoir @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @notamused @uncle @doniider @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @nebulasandjays @Pinkuu @Frency @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Violeteevee @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @fredddio @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Jazzghost @KishHuzrin @Blubell @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @madameprez @Tatobot @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Keryth @Amayai @Grune @LudSa @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Centennial @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @AngelOfFate @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Tordue @MapleMatcha @Snoops @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @mPhish @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @camien @LaSilva007 @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @FeatherFace @Kadvan @Rocpool @QuirkyTea @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Coward @GLaDos42 @wurple @Kael1030 @137 @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Levona @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @KingTulip @asterope @seaofspace @Urza @Cirrostratus @Makomo @ruijuun @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @World @JulyAphelion @Phay @iphegenia @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @Golurk @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Yiku @Outpost @Kazure @EmSheshan @crogge @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @Blushunt @Machidieles @BrightBreeze @Odile @Friege @FuzzyMelon @Are @Windowz @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @Hrathen @BeingOfSalt @Swageus @mithrail @kiwisun @Raboniel @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Szchust @Lunakitty @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @Sunsire @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Feety @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @Mouses @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @ulvesang @Mishra @FireBrimstone @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @sassibirb @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @mintychip @alleyes007 @ReginaPhalange @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @Oia @bonivich @Voronok @RolandMiller @Snallygaster @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @KoifishLizard @Magala @WindChimes @StarfallRanch @Cherenkov @Hag @Shyia @Meii @LunarMoth @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Lunasdreamv2 @Reckless @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @MemeFish @MediaeLycan @evereden @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Aarresi @frosmoth @Lupen @RebelRai @Fluttering @plagues @maybels @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @KCDragons @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @haIIow @RheoTastic @charsiubao @leukristic @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @Hazardoush @Ragon @TheDEV1L @seclusion @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Lodzhal @AstralEventide @NaoNao @dragonNMR @Azureus @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Vwoop @ado @ScrampledEgg @Crescentstar711 @Paralian @munchea @Biohazards @Nihilus @Reithya @thefluffypuppy @Ichthyovenator @bogfriend @Mortca @GuardianLioness @nonbearnary @Businessman @sowilo @Moirne @whour @SwiftedSphinx @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @LavaKitto @Self @SeaShanty @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @Subdued @NobleRot @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Interest @VolcanicThunder @JotaroCujoh @Floot @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @Bubbl3tea @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @shoemakerlevy9 @Pawnmgers @Mazurkas @Syceris @lusbiluces @opalineteardrops @Lafite @corvidesque @soaringmoon @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Phlegethos @Punkwitch @Nimrook @Curoi @iWolffe @zleepydelights @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @meteors @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Zelrune @osteophagy @NivMizzet @Spuk @Pouchipouchi @Raan @IBeeJuliana @Raptorgrrl @airport @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Falgardien @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @valerianroot @overture @SugaywaraKoushi @SeraphWren @Blackiebelle @Letsgograss @Vaporizedbread @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Badendmusical @Silis @SparkleDeer @ufology @monstergf @agheful @Rohana @epiphanies @Doodlepede @kkatsu @juga @Scud @Phisans @leyndell @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @RThrax @BlackandTan @wormfilledman @xMidnightMuse @planttkid @Hazelby @tundraluvr @Apellosine @ardisia @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @RiztheHuntress @Allaprima @treesentinel @endsinger @Supernatural191 @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @Avmire @Amazingdragonlet @Velkhana @Fayo @Nytragen @Jeon @Noshi @Thunderbird21 @Scarecrows @Rifter @541614 @doremy @Icos @Akal @mousewife @Silexiunno @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @Seviper @Etherium @Goldy86 @V0idBird @astora @yascherritsa @sourlapple @littlebickle @arian @NotHereToPerch @AzaRein @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @Yashura @Flannerie @riimu @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @Echowild @allegoon @Ekkinox @CryptidPossum @laeyin @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @Samelf @auldale @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Son @Culebre @changgwi @Inofaro @Kxida @blighthollows @Pipsqueak2413 @figura @Myndris @StarPortal @Insurguitor @barkhest @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @Isis @walleye @Raivus @Seadramon @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @Argalia @reunion @dynne @xenonentity @deadpunk @Calogramy @ofMontreal @Mutation @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Nidanasi @Hessonite @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @Kasuga @Somnorium @CushionySleet90 @semisweet @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Narikine @Yomiya @cordycepsis @EnMem @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @QueenSilver @morn @spaceship1234 @Beatoriche @Kael @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @ectochoir @Creak @wanderingworlds @paddington2 @sucrose @Cao @TaroQueen @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @TrivialArmor @corvix @StoriesInTheWind @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Seas @Aserein @arsenopyrite @Petchimal @xenofaun @Opals @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @Odvokun @godskin @MerlinMausi @earlortea @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @indivinity @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Verdell @Zandik @SleepyDrago @ube @Smallercomfort @Felwinter @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @PunkOz @ArtanisNerwen @ahzidal @Lazyshake @cerberusnoise @Fay @Vsavi @Charioteer @ConnecFork @Lino @xique @Sidya @stagcrown @NorthernSeal @luddu @dyhayc @Violence @orest @crystalleaf @iicaaruus @Aoroen @Colormancy @ToucandaToucan @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @Enigmatic @incant @cogito @Firlex @Askesis @Petrichord @makani @Beehira @marropo @frootii @Natsukachan @GumPop @elv @Saltymew @Priorknight @TheClassCalico @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @galactic @guqinsye @Takora @Sols @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @StormJunes @carnosaur @silentilicic @Beezarre @NuclearNoxi @noimcastiel @CatTangle @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @TapestryTenant @unmarkedgrave @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Aku @Sinnouk @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @inteztinez @Halihope @SillyFilly @firenyx45 @hounding @Bowsham @Zodiacs @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @aminoodle @Isolation @Emeryciel @khe @Lindenshield @PrP @Dalison @carnwennhau @Allstohel @Denryu @vaud @atlas12 @Chuchus900 @xobrynnx @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Novaria @radobaan @ineedapot @Youcal @Clavicado @undertones @Shiver @stupidprizes @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @612 @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @Xcscientist @Kazna @gremlinn @foreverrain @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @cinderrain @Nessuna @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @Bombomi @rheuum @invert @Wrenmedy @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Neiara @Nitewings @eyyyerie @kilorechoy @abzoro @Draciel @sensiblesoap @SeaCat @Beliel @xfjackal @gardener @cowl @tthheeoo @PrinceAlbert @Heartslabyul @mossfinch @Fujiko18 @ferspnai @cicadasummer @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @ElvenAcidFire @cyclical @sdodr @Windows95 @jwiimy @Home @zephyrouss @algophobia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @Verdika @SolarBear @Tamazusa @atavreth @KnightNight @macintalk @venatore @Oleaster @Eloviyy @doogwoodflower @zirk @Hidranea @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @ClassicToneJakal @alkylic @SylverFyre2003 @humbledarkmage @CosmiicChaos @Lovelock @tight @systemhell @PurpleAmbience @vassily @Nargagouger @teiidae @Citrusly @Hydrocity @FairValentine @Lewisbeisa @Murrain @BlueRoses @Ratiocination @Peafowl @Itani @Shashi @Emanuele @SillyShades @Amiami @Mdoatb @reybrella @cicadasprite @iodine @SomethingWitty @ThatOneGirl @Keizaal @Phoenixfyre @Alliance @mahoosive @Cynil @Holes @ravensong2 @applechime @Katalist @Macchi @Syldaya @Overcoat @Aito @ghostheel @theftNshrubbery @JamesAcaster @ushi @affable @suffragette @Volve @atlanticREM @mothmoss @chuchuana @TheFortissima @sekainouta @kingratb @Miridiana @SilverRivers @oof @SpicySpace @Kuzco @foredoomedRhythm @DyreVoid @Amoeba @LPSvsS @MysticOfLight @syklus @Carnes @iiPessimystic @iniquitas @Skycloud @Uyi @Ichorous @Maliblu @Tumblemutt @zace @Starwindrider @wub @NamelesS3th @whimsyWeasel @Layenne90 @Anovaal @Anomalies @simplyNefarious @Ith @GalenIndoran @Cindercate @absolmon @VolatileMatter @Drown @gemgem @avalight @pitohui @Blightwyrm @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @DocMulligan @Gallus @Aldru @EndlessDragon @Laturikusha @SnailMuffin @BizarreKitten @manacampbell @koujakward @Skyending @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @Borderlandswlw @Moonpiebandit @Incarnate @paranatural @ColoradoBlues @Afflatedartist @WickedJayla @frozenshard35567 @Mairon @Neiran @PoisonNightshade @Li3los @Lokke @Katarra @Toldentops @Ophionyx @dinaurian @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Alamire @Wishing4Reality @putrefaction @TwistedEerie @Yorshka @phoeniixfire @Captainsaviathan @Cavatica @graveworm @Aisuryu @Paresseux @kkertas @Rainbowlight @luxlustravi @FoxyPlant @NamelessNekomata @AloVra @Jhortanas @The6th @RavenHaywire @amoebawasp @sickreaps @swinlock @Xaraxal @a030095275 @Dask @Horsedog3799 @WarMutt @GrimEchoes @nineofsin @sternum @Valmue @lightningnimrod @cloudystars @hisseefit @fisherboyman @Cptnoblivious @KyuuBird @Alkali @sav101w @Brandysilverfire @GarbagePal @cosmoslost @Artificia @Cherryfleck @LLLLLEFT @umwelt @nothingtown @W0lfBait @Scorisyn @MandiblesInferno @torrenoia @CreatorsDilemma @Ghoulich @andP3ggy @Rainbeetle @BarkBreath @WATERPARKS @Windows98 @freefall5 @Drayna @saudpunk @Mnkn10 @Rosabelle @jbapple @Kaelidra @redfloon @Drakkainen @Ticklesmack @lotusen @ashenraven @SolarSam @Narrenschiff @WillowWisp64 @Gulo @Ecruteak @ghostingskies @RowanofRohan @HeadlessJason @fuwafuwa @mikurin @Peeta @Bloomed @Pepita @OnceInABlueMoon @Abundance[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] [center][size=2]to the GASP folks, apologies for any mispings! let me know if i made a mistake.[/size] while i don't plan to make skins or accents regularly, i may throw out a new work every once in a while, which will mostly be based off of dragons i own that i wish to make tailored skins for. if you'd like to be pinged for future UMAs/UMSs i may make, join this pinglist! ^^ thank you for your patronage <3 [pinglist=27742]
@pinglist-14682
hi pinglisters, it's been a while! as the first UMAs i've ever made, it was a personal goal of mine to ensure these skins were all approved before starting to open runs for them. it took me a while to liquidate the funds, and it's now been five months since then,, oops. thanks for your patience! ^^

notes:
  • no spreadsheet, just let me know what skins you would like a slot for and i'll take note (and state if you are grabbing a treasure slot).
  • no prepay is required, as i will be instantly printing the subsequent runs as people buy their PAs (1-week duration unless otherwise requested)!
  • i'm living paycheck to paycheck with my gems at the moment, lol, so try to avoid signing up if you aren't sure! they'll be around for a while :}

the monstera series is priced at 800g/kt per copy, maximum of 1 treasure slot per run.

monstera deliciosa
limited - 5 runs
_______ dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=54381&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

monstera rosea
unlimited - shelved after interest dies down
_______ dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=55949&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

monstera purpurea
_______ dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=55491&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

monstera aurea
_______ dummy?breed=2&gender=1&skin=56384&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Click here for the GASP thread!

This pinglist is assembled from the following searches:
Guardian F, Skincent, limited, markings, nature, warm colors, gold, nature flight
Guardian F, Skincent, warm colors, nature
Guardian F, Skincent, dark, cool colors, nature, shadow flight
Guardian F, Skincent, warm colors, light flight, nature, gold, pastels

@IAmStillATestAccount @handsome @Leonaa @Trachynhawb @refrayn @Mezzo @PandragonsBox @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Gilan @Plushstiel @Naakka @Clifftop @Emordnilap @wildewinged @ZeroAerie @triska @Maila @xarazura @Ashtastic @Veracity @Yaevinn @Yoda @BurntEmber @Soupy @starsystems @reliquiaen @Mycologist @straekitty @mochimajuru @Kardi @Serpede @Lililira @durandal @shamwow @Alive @IndigoCat @arcaneidolriots @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @Stasha @snowy @Trickilicky @Renoki @Velociraptor42 @Steel @Ganymede @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Nevros @Vulpen @taipantigress @Kurtcobain @burningdarkfire @EifiCopper @Beladonna @Gibby @Uitwaaien @Verosa @Masumi @Insouciant @Aloice @kaaoqi @surfingpikachu @lightly @solaritude @Roam @Reborn @flamyfox @FlareSolaire @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @Juni @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @mummy @Astraya @thefrogg @yumejia @Sharkbutt @Bluetadamore @shadesofCyan @Veevi @BitterTea @KameTurtle @Redsparrow @FWD @hayum @arach @Pumpcat @CakeOn @Dragonlaird @Narif @thecatsred @Mystyic @karilara @surskitty @kazay @Maye @Riko @Galaxtic @LhiannanSidhe @TheUltimateOwl @Aristiana @gotw3 @MusicalMaladies @judiama @tompollicle @Mercendia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @Jaye @OverlordFreya @SouthFarthing @Survivors @Athexreh @CatCuriosity @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @RayFisch @Oszs @Traidy @Rubisco @jamaesi @Oriel @Noll @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ccccctk @Cerys @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @godspeed @Zelai @leeedea @aearinn @LittlestDragon @Erendira @Xemriss @Kelenthe @Maybels @LionMagnus @Juyoung @Luunai @mus @haxure @aphreal @wintercovers @Yay @awaicu @Obscaenus @Faileas @Ichamo @Darlnim @Raire @Pained @sorai @rubyredtan @Godspeed @veevi @Lynchly @Shishiru @Geowlett @anhbon921 @GlowPen @Arrakis @BlackMistress @Goldenstorm @MollyMerula @KingofSwords @qew23 @keydotzip @Lonin @Raydioactive @Ysdaar @Wuxian @Valeguard @mistysteel @Gem4567 @HighFives @Ixnyeltha @styracosaurus @Shougoney @Zayev @vely @Twiggies @Aava @amberwing @Pieeee @selenomancy @Zerobotic @hexadecimal @Prelude @greyyourwarden @chocomonster @Snowkitsu @dilselim @cutinstincts @Suntouched @PharahRaptor @WeyrLeader @artillerychick @Ebrietas @Dior @ilimati @irithyll @Tiriea @Exaltier @Calixita @Prey @snowpea @Moonlace @Rosoidela @Brea @Moristian @jd1620 @Apothecaria @MechWyrms @Featherly @daintyboots @Wrath @Aeroden @Sonora @Lycoteuthis @Tinytalkingtina @Alraune @Irrwahn @RocketGrunt @feverking @Necrovatai @Fukii @Rangiku @Saraku @DiamondElephant @Duskflame @Deana @Cethosia @Valolaire @scarletskyz @Sagittarium @aurorie @astroprojection @widmo @Pigeonpanhandle @Beltaguise @WheatleyScience @brdey @ruirea @Rest @ToxicE @BlazeWolf @Tsugumi @Bekuno @Shadowlugia711 @Steamplonk @loststarship @Apotheca @Santoryu @Tidybunny @Scuzz @corvid @Hawkbeckfire @Starrlight @Niklia @Ketchum @songify @Xirei @pikachan412 @Apfelobst @MadaMada @ffgrape @Illuminary @uniquelykenn @shibadog @NorthSong @Zedling @murmur21 @DoctorJekyll @professorpig @Acacia @despoinai @limeypie @Johan @EmbarksFate @SterlingKat @Exhalted @kumoko @Makronyx @Goolix @Shadowangel @bioglitch @Iridaceae @micchikureshima @Oodie @Jenkow @Keikoku @Mudguts @jaxentiatil @Fervanus @AntivirusAndroid @TxTiger @luckless @zeguk @Soraa @NoodleMomma @ideunatty @Kiragami @Holi @Dangeroux @DracoLeo @elfmoss @SparkleOfGold @daffynewt @roiben @SheerCold @lynxedlight @Yagine @Felisaries @Noxclerati @SaintMotel @bitmap @Raptora @Peyp @MarinaQuakenbush @RyuLevone @ladyrenee @Withoutbounds @foxpaaws @Fereyik @Kaljaia @Lunox @Finne @Viverridae @Tidemaiden @Artichoke @pretend @Amorah @deep @Ravenhearst @EverAutumn @CrossHound @DrowsyPanda @GryphonSong @dragoninmywagon @batcrooks @ancelstierre @Mickie @Condor @Friendo @NameChange851 @auroshen @SirArchimedes @CrazyBat @skin @Mupfel @Facinarose @Reignhart @Ender080 @Nimuir @Cognitive @Guest @Doodeedoodah @vaihdokas @Silence @OwnedByCats @cosmicConundrum @Nanosaur @valiantmeasures @Jabberwocky09 @aeki @SquidMage @OrphanBlack @firtarian @warthog @TwilightStars @valkyrian @lavenderprince @Afazeria @NorthernLiights @terato @StarTatami @Belegorn @Humboldt @Cascarones @mildlyanxiousdoe @beanutbutter @Leex @Bufftuffandfluff @Wych @terrellini @literallyacat @Amenen @Alanon @Morvudd @Ilesvia @Shaire @Swanee @Rafaru @antiserum @Artorias @X3X @ghxy @Madolche @Drag0n5 @Karrikut @Trixelations @Cerion @Starstalker @tytonidae @Loyalties @Damindra @PhoenixFire36 @caedis @DragonDraws @Kikatzu @Whymsical @louse @Nightflyer8909 @Sienne @tnwl090 @TextbookHumor @TheBluestJay @LucidDreams @FallingStar275 @briar @CoyoteFlowers @SDSPAGE @Gratlanty @illusolite @Cyrya @VioletChachki @Ankhr @NowViewing @techmess @Bluwingskitty @Ky0n @phoenixoflegend @CoffeeCaat @hiei @Limitless @chatoyant @stakataka @Crowstorm @keyy @Vialheart @starskynadder @Hardycat @Chelo @Halua @Blacklily @Cryfie @deerfawn @Fukase @eat @ThatOneSandWing @ribbonz @Gurrero @solariaa @WarriorSong @nemora @tldr @PikaChan412 @RiavaCornelia @Osmodeus @XJSX @HayBay @xjsx @Harana @dogma @Psi @Mip @TAOGTMI @Fujo @shot @LavenderAmethyst @Mary @Duchess @LLev @Rowdy @SepiaSenpai @Naahva @mayka @RinyshkaS @LittleDoctor @Eidos @VoidedMortal @OfDagon @LemmeRest @Fawniti @precilla @AgCat @sunnyVista @Atramentia @Eleventh @serron @gefrorenerzahn @Ebby172 @RubyZoisite @inn @Spark @RoyalLudroth @Garados @choimango @DrFlug @ChaosSama @Nakitra @Nenkou @FireTissue831 @Tremble @BillyRuffian @Mintso @cobwebs @concept @DragonNoodle @Snivy88 @Marmite @SuspiciousOrange @Hikaye @soarieglibb @Ellanoi @Drastalblight @oppay @Ziernalie @SimFeetUnder @Nonsense @StealthNerd @hemotypewriter @Aberration @SarcasticHawke @RetroJackal @Kaldwin @LunaeLumen @silverishness @Mistywolf77 @girlgirlDragon @Kerneleq @Tala2121 @apricotstarship @Osteophagy @Closetcreep @heathermoon @Melova @Scarheart99789 @elbarien @Kipuka @Acheri @Elisse @lemonfunk @Adriel @Murakali @Irmingard @Banhi @Sheerivory @Techmox @cyborb @Saeliras @CHUUNIBYOU @zerolynx @excaliburs @Vovina @techne @kbb @Munancho @Juleatic @ReneDV98 @pilotbites @Lanikot @ArtofSocrates @pondweed @klee @Lesbos @Allychan @Kuningaskala @Banguela @Emarelda @lantadyme @Crumpet @Liliun @Ravaarian @ancestral @Cadash @LordDragonWubbs @psylla @*** @Lordofthepies @Maeva @Dreadnoughtus @PearlOfSeduction @puppicino @QueenofRedLions @shugenja @HoodieCat @Ahi @foxshapedshadows @big @strawberrymoon @Stormtium @Nei @Arkeyr79 @Kneph @lemecrazy @Chlorr @Fervor @SilverQuark @nonaline @pathfinder @iaqo @faraway @InkedMyths @mangoeclipse @Sealterbloind @Jesster @DeltaNegative @Rayzor @Arka @Maikatze @Suspended @Heliolisk @TehuMertt @Biird @BloodAlphaess @Madhouse @Norion @Bantymom @hungry @Anduins @Starfire0 @dustfawn @Visceryl @Watercolour @Dussty @Sylvanlady @EmotionalTree @Thoroughbred @Aeriel @IromotNemem @aliciawonderland @summerwar @Skippyjimjams @KristalNoodles @Joywing @Adamantium @junu @BurntCookies @ElfCommander @kazukira @Lurkingbullfox @Sephrenia @fuzzysherbet @LynterriaHatake @Saerino @Doxiunoia @Massif @sakanapanda @bugbrain @Gxcci @neonhorns @razzamatazz @Kelpoyo @lorri12 @TenderVulture @pups @Katigura @HPPJWoF @Aerites @Meely @Asphalt @cvthedral @kijauni @pinkkittens @minervamaga @seylon @Briarfox13 @Bystander @ces @tvoir @chetungwan @irony @TamneSenke @sophycat @LittleRain @Pecha @Spooky @Namarie @Skeletiano @onemessyperson @Sitten1115 @chibiboru @RandomPurple @Nuclearloop @Divayth @Fossillayer @AnoraBorealis @VeryMuchATest @batnap @astereia @DelightedVilla @serpents @apathes @LunaBun @Pez @ShahDalamadur @sassyatta @chuuyas @doniiderr @ladymoon2886 @notamused @uncle @doniider @Gaston @Jaypaw @RaspyBone @raikaryuujin @ThistleProse @nebulasandjays @Pinkuu @Frency @Bloodwyrm @Ponscha @Resorant @GlaxusPlaxus @Northland @AcretoSorien @Saeldryn @xxxx @Desecrated @Taarnfalk @Kimmeh @hellieace @Solinary @Onyswift @FrostNiskare @Violeteevee @orangesunrise @User9125 @ChakotayDgryphon @tinkabelle @weirdmagedd0n @daisiology @Endyr @Natron @Paranatural @Denyzia @hydde @galaxytherobin @sallow @5H4D0WDU57 @WHDE @fredddio @drool @Atavistic @Atsumi @Jazzghost @KishHuzrin @Blubell @hat17 @cloudfilledskies @caution @KittyAoba @Icystorm @madameprez @Tatobot @Idyll @SkyCsxandr @MinnowFox @Keryth @Amayai @Grune @LudSa @caathedral @Marrigan @DiamondNoodles @robinchan33 @ViewtifulJen @strawyerberry @Centennial @Kauria @Yilara @Diamondbacked @BunnySox @AngelOfFate @ptarmigan @eldrvtch @Tordue @MapleMatcha @Snoops @connortheknight @Kuratabells @CaptainSpaulding @Riddance @Somaville @Tinble @mPhish @Druzy @torch @KariThorne @Saraceaser @jennycatmystique @camien @LaSilva007 @Hirrrio @sheppo @TypeFull @GreenAtlas @FeatherFace @Kadvan @Rocpool @QuirkyTea @Farron @Nympheas @smolelf @brevityis @Silvershadow666 @Nuthatch @ScaleyRedSi @Snoringhyena @Coward @GLaDos42 @wurple @Kael1030 @137 @Bunnymif @wolfbutterfly42 @WhisperingThief @LSparrow @Levona @GraveRabbit @StannyWolfie @Catgirl742 @DawnBreak77 @Butcherbaby @noxeyes @RisenWolf @Wizardry @pouchipouchi @Vinyamar @DashieDoesThings @KingTulip @asterope @seaofspace @Urza @Cirrostratus @Makomo @ruijuun @Seraph822 @SpecialDragon12 @yik @heycharlie @World @JulyAphelion @Phay @iphegenia @ladywindgrace @Gaze @CandyPrincess @Lomon @Ambulocetus @Pyracantha @friendlycoffee @Golurk @Jorybear @BlueCitrine @Yiku @Outpost @Kazure @EmSheshan @crogge @FailedSuperhero @Dabble @Blushunt @Machidieles @BrightBreeze @Odile @Friege @FuzzyMelon @Are @Windowz @InkyBrush @valerakki @hallinhammas @sinclairvoyant @Fenixinka @Hrathen @BeingOfSalt @Swageus @mithrail @kiwisun @Raboniel @Casethrace @MissMaira @kschaef @Zodiakey @Sarcoline @copiouscrawdadz @Szchust @Lunakitty @Trinkets @craftbaobao2 @arsenicxx @Airaly @Anhinga @Sunsire @Zerohour @Miasmas @Panicat @manawenuz @Rabbitspirit @Dewberry @Sushimonsterr @Khayria @archons @Feety @Spacemanspiff @JustUneven @Euthymia @Mouses @FRONA @MidnightGarden @queenhelixxia @Tomoko10 @dads @cholla @ulvesang @Mishra @FireBrimstone @CrystallizedMoon @Elidibus @Viscount @sassibirb @liturgies @bardcollege @Aletsan @Parnasse @plaguenurse @Reksy @Synthsational @mintychip @alleyes007 @ReginaPhalange @dolohova @Revius @StarSpeckledInk @ttaikapapu @AlbinoDragon3605 @Sanzuwu @Oia @bonivich @Voronok @RolandMiller @Snallygaster @Vivarium @CeriothOfCinders @Rhapsodus @Isyrii @KoifishLizard @Magala @WindChimes @StarfallRanch @Cherenkov @Hag @Shyia @Meii @LunarMoth @OriginGiratina @IamNoHere @DementedDracon @Lunasdreamv2 @Reckless @Asgore @Searen @HellsGate @Dianounais @Lokey @MemeFish @MediaeLycan @evereden @Orphism @CurrentFlight @Blackeyed @Glum @Aarresi @frosmoth @Lupen @RebelRai @Fluttering @plagues @maybels @InTheDarke @beastsniperemmy8 @ikunoche @Horrifying @Eryel @KCDragons @SatansAppendix @Saffirre @enby @Beegirl @lostplanetvoltia @Beruga @haIIow @RheoTastic @charsiubao @leukristic @Yelloweye @missaliceblue @Plouvoir @seamists @wella @Fruitling @Realcottoncat @atalaeai @CorneliaR @ichorus @Yeechen @isuzu @Hazardoush @Ragon @TheDEV1L @seclusion @nebulastep @HoIIow @Barok @Sharkra @Susurrar @NimStratus @AquaEmperor @mrgbmommy @Lodzhal @AstralEventide @NaoNao @dragonNMR @Azureus @BellumInvictus @prefiringfort @antmimic @GreatValueCereal @Vwoop @ado @ScrampledEgg @Crescentstar711 @Paralian @munchea @Biohazards @Nihilus @Reithya @thefluffypuppy @Ichthyovenator @bogfriend @Mortca @GuardianLioness @nonbearnary @Businessman @sowilo @Moirne @whour @SwiftedSphinx @Halflight @Jaguarthecat @LavaKitto @Self @SeaShanty @Pestilential @swordblush @vivisectvi @Subdued @NobleRot @windowsXP @Chickles13 @Werepunk @Interest @VolcanicThunder @JotaroCujoh @Floot @slaytheist @Pripyat @RahgolDok @lappland @calamityProphet @HurricaneWinds @elysifish @Iminox @CrownOfStars @Bubbl3tea @vortexbreakdown @cotardsolution @SarynTheHuntress @Novrre @Accismus @BurittoKimasan @MosanSun @serpentofmoe @meep5109 @eggstve @Enkue @teetotaled @Airazon @shanshui @shoemakerlevy9 @Pawnmgers @Mazurkas @Syceris @lusbiluces @opalineteardrops @Lafite @corvidesque @soaringmoon @nekopallet @harmonywish @saltmarsh @Sheanor @Strome @Hyenalope @Jinxls @AirplaneMode @Phlegethos @Punkwitch @Nimrook @Curoi @iWolffe @zleepydelights @Person @AlphaSnowdust @kespecial @meteors @Sashathebrave @Verdice @Zelrune @osteophagy @NivMizzet @Spuk @Pouchipouchi @Raan @IBeeJuliana @Raptorgrrl @airport @ElectricBorelis @AsylumBat @Nhemesis @NightmareGiraffe @Chocoli @Falgardien @ERabbit @FreyaShadow @valerianroot @overture @SugaywaraKoushi @SeraphWren @Blackiebelle @Letsgograss @Vaporizedbread @caprisunaddict @Boundary @Badendmusical @Silis @SparkleDeer @ufology @monstergf @agheful @Rohana @epiphanies @Doodlepede @kkatsu @juga @Scud @Phisans @leyndell @leafwreath @yukublack @Nephtys @RobotMothPie @558575 @RThrax @BlackandTan @wormfilledman @xMidnightMuse @planttkid @Hazelby @tundraluvr @Apellosine @ardisia @FloofFeather @chrysopeleia @RiztheHuntress @Allaprima @treesentinel @endsinger @Supernatural191 @XanTheGayCat @Astereae @Avmire @Amazingdragonlet @Velkhana @Fayo @Nytragen @Jeon @Noshi @Thunderbird21 @Scarecrows @Rifter @541614 @doremy @Icos @Akal @mousewife @Silexiunno @0Lullaby0 @forcedcoma @kylonaberrie @Arcticpearl @Helixstorm @AlaskanSnow @Viritan @Seviper @Etherium @Goldy86 @V0idBird @astora @yascherritsa @sourlapple @littlebickle @arian @NotHereToPerch @AzaRein @Arkenrall @aeons @MysteryGyn @Yashura @Flannerie @riimu @ahoy @penantiomers @AvaniRubezahl @Peachbug @Barrdwing @Bnemesis @ReedRose @Cattleya @Outlook @Luluwi @Echowild @allegoon @Ekkinox @CryptidPossum @laeyin @0hzarks @Royalties @Desiderium @seen @hornfell @Tighnari @bergamot @MiraLief @OverlyOptimistic @hyddenchyld @Deva @SakraKaine @Samelf @auldale @Seventheo @dems @Havic @colieflower @Son @Culebre @changgwi @Inofaro @Kxida @blighthollows @Pipsqueak2413 @figura @Myndris @StarPortal @Insurguitor @barkhest @MisterHeavenly @fearlord @Isis @walleye @Raivus @Seadramon @CrookedRam @JessyMetal @Argalia @reunion @dynne @xenonentity @deadpunk @Calogramy @ofMontreal @Mutation @angemagica @EldritchRabbit @pawnmgers @Nidanasi @Hessonite @Haftlinger @foggypines @CascadingJade @shyghostkid @opoponax @StarlightDragon7 @Elachu @SnowFawn666 @saerene @Kristi @Kasuga @Somnorium @CushionySleet90 @semisweet @SkellieTheRedd @Annadrujok @FadedDaydream @Galaxius @Spartezda @Narikine @Yomiya @cordycepsis @EnMem @Derision @Kkami @Finnamony @kiiblade @ivories @Xievos @peepsnibbles @Driadhe @QueenSilver @morn @spaceship1234 @Beatoriche @Kael @Empyreal @theEndsinger @eggod @ectochoir @Creak @wanderingworlds @paddington2 @sucrose @Cao @TaroQueen @Welcometochiliss @Jinoga @Autumnus @RileythePlagueDr @starbunnies @TrivialArmor @corvix @StoriesInTheWind @terrify @Lansly @DaMooshie @Seas @Aserein @arsenopyrite @Petchimal @xenofaun @Opals @Selain @Heemi @Spooce @Odvokun @godskin @MerlinMausi @earlortea @vestiges @Bunnu @Doki @indivinity @LiquidMercury @Lumenwood @Verdell @Zandik @SleepyDrago @ube @Smallercomfort @Felwinter @hypernodance @SashaNightFury @spxcesoul @kuzuri @Kuroda @PunkOz @ArtanisNerwen @ahzidal @Lazyshake @cerberusnoise @Fay @Vsavi @Charioteer @ConnecFork @Lino @xique @Sidya @stagcrown @NorthernSeal @luddu @dyhayc @Violence @orest @crystalleaf @iicaaruus @Aoroen @Colormancy @ToucandaToucan @Fox0war @TarbaYelemel @milkchai @Dredgen @Enigmatic @incant @cogito @Firlex @Askesis @Petrichord @makani @Beehira @marropo @frootii @Natsukachan @GumPop @elv @Saltymew @Priorknight @TheClassCalico @Ayrmel @Crownless @Perelandria @ideally @gnaphosa @galactic @guqinsye @Takora @Sols @Skyleidge @Miggy123 @StormJunes @carnosaur @silentilicic @Beezarre @NuclearNoxi @noimcastiel @CatTangle @Shirleyz @MoonzzZ @Bodhii @Norski @TapestryTenant @unmarkedgrave @bayojeanne @Lionsong @Exlann @Aku @Sinnouk @CynicalOwl @DayOwl @inteztinez @Halihope @SillyFilly @firenyx45 @hounding @Bowsham @Zodiacs @NewmoonWasTaken @Aurelyon @aminoodle @Isolation @Emeryciel @khe @Lindenshield @PrP @Dalison @carnwennhau @Allstohel @Denryu @vaud @atlas12 @Chuchus900 @xobrynnx @CosmicStardust @cantrip @Frostbite1370 @FernCoyote @Novaria @radobaan @ineedapot @Youcal @Clavicado @undertones @Shiver @stupidprizes @kirmon64 @Sinsentido @GFRlEND @612 @SharkOutofWater @VioletKatGrove @Ianthe69 @ThatBasementKid @Zeco5000 @romeow @Xcscientist @Kazna @gremlinn @foreverrain @REVALATOR @celestialelysium @cinderrain @Nessuna @witchofthewilds @phloxxy @Bombomi @rheuum @invert @Wrenmedy @CoveFoxy @DocKranken @CinnamonWitch @QuebeNats @Neiara @Nitewings @eyyyerie @kilorechoy @abzoro @Draciel @sensiblesoap @SeaCat @Beliel @xfjackal @gardener @cowl @tthheeoo @PrinceAlbert @Heartslabyul @mossfinch @Fujiko18 @ferspnai @cicadasummer @Etherea @Hasufel @Pudgykookaburra @ElvenAcidFire @cyclical @sdodr @Windows95 @jwiimy @Home @zephyrouss @algophobia @Vanaheimr @AngelicAvian @Verdika @SolarBear @Tamazusa @atavreth @KnightNight @macintalk @venatore @Oleaster @Eloviyy @doogwoodflower @zirk @Hidranea @kongnosen @Liliyanna @TempleSystem @ClassicToneJakal @alkylic @SylverFyre2003 @humbledarkmage @CosmiicChaos @Lovelock @tight @systemhell @PurpleAmbience @vassily @Nargagouger @teiidae @Citrusly @Hydrocity @FairValentine @Lewisbeisa @Murrain @BlueRoses @Ratiocination @Peafowl @Itani @Shashi @Emanuele @SillyShades @Amiami @Mdoatb @reybrella @cicadasprite @iodine @SomethingWitty @ThatOneGirl @Keizaal @Phoenixfyre @Alliance @mahoosive @Cynil @Holes @ravensong2 @applechime @Katalist @Macchi @Syldaya @Overcoat @Aito @ghostheel @theftNshrubbery @JamesAcaster @ushi @affable @suffragette @Volve @atlanticREM @mothmoss @chuchuana @TheFortissima @sekainouta @kingratb @Miridiana @SilverRivers @oof @SpicySpace @Kuzco @foredoomedRhythm @DyreVoid @Amoeba @LPSvsS @MysticOfLight @syklus @Carnes @iiPessimystic @iniquitas @Skycloud @Uyi @Ichorous @Maliblu @Tumblemutt @zace @Starwindrider @wub @NamelesS3th @whimsyWeasel @Layenne90 @Anovaal @Anomalies @simplyNefarious @Ith @GalenIndoran @Cindercate @absolmon @VolatileMatter @Drown @gemgem @avalight @pitohui @Blightwyrm @Hevnoraak @Angu15 @DocMulligan @Gallus @Aldru @EndlessDragon @Laturikusha @SnailMuffin @BizarreKitten @manacampbell @koujakward @Skyending @SteampunkLlama @MuffinCloud @Borderlandswlw @Moonpiebandit @Incarnate @paranatural @ColoradoBlues @Afflatedartist @WickedJayla @frozenshard35567 @Mairon @Neiran @PoisonNightshade @Li3los @Lokke @Katarra @Toldentops @Ophionyx @dinaurian @Mysthla @Oxyhemoglobin @Alamire @Wishing4Reality @putrefaction @TwistedEerie @Yorshka @phoeniixfire @Captainsaviathan @Cavatica @graveworm @Aisuryu @Paresseux @kkertas @Rainbowlight @luxlustravi @FoxyPlant @NamelessNekomata @AloVra @Jhortanas @The6th @RavenHaywire @amoebawasp @sickreaps @swinlock @Xaraxal @a030095275 @Dask @Horsedog3799 @WarMutt @GrimEchoes @nineofsin @sternum @Valmue @lightningnimrod @cloudystars @hisseefit @fisherboyman @Cptnoblivious @KyuuBird @Alkali @sav101w @Brandysilverfire @GarbagePal @cosmoslost @Artificia @Cherryfleck @LLLLLEFT @umwelt @nothingtown @W0lfBait @Scorisyn @MandiblesInferno @torrenoia @CreatorsDilemma @Ghoulich @andP3ggy @Rainbeetle @BarkBreath @WATERPARKS @Windows98 @freefall5 @Drayna @saudpunk @Mnkn10 @Rosabelle @jbapple @Kaelidra @redfloon @Drakkainen @Ticklesmack @lotusen @ashenraven @SolarSam @Narrenschiff @WillowWisp64 @Gulo @Ecruteak @ghostingskies @RowanofRohan @HeadlessJason @fuwafuwa @mikurin @Peeta @Bloomed @Pepita @OnceInABlueMoon @Abundance
to the GASP folks, apologies for any mispings! let me know if i made a mistake.

while i don't plan to make skins or accents regularly, i may throw out a new work every once in a while, which will mostly be based off of dragons i own that i wish to make tailored skins for.

if you'd like to be pinged for future UMAs/UMSs i may make, join this pinglist! ^^ thank you for your patronage <3
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
oh. my GOD?? these are gorgeous- slot for monstera deliciosa, please!
oh. my GOD?? these are gorgeous- slot for monstera deliciosa, please!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Slot for monstera deliciosa, please!
Slot for monstera deliciosa, please!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10