Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [shelved] monstera - guard f
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
One slot for monstera purpurea :3
One slot for monstera purpurea :3
@Quebeal - I would love a copy of each of the available ones (I assume the limited one is out) but there is no way on this dragon pixel website I can afford them anytime soon. the new skin process has flooded my PAs and I am freaking as it is lmao but I wanted these since you first IC'd them.

Could you ping me before they are retired or end up on the shelf or something? >.<

<3 sorry to be a pain but I might just stress-quit if I end up with more PAs right now lmaooooo
@Quebeal - I would love a copy of each of the available ones (I assume the limited one is out) but there is no way on this dragon pixel website I can afford them anytime soon. the new skin process has flooded my PAs and I am freaking as it is lmao but I wanted these since you first IC'd them.

Could you ping me before they are retired or end up on the shelf or something? >.<

<3 sorry to be a pain but I might just stress-quit if I end up with more PAs right now lmaooooo
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@ThistleProse hiya fren, no worries i totally get it! i figured quite a few people would be spread thin by the new skin/accent update.

monstera deliciosa has 2 runs left, so if you would like, i can put your name on the last run’s slot as a reserve claim and ping ya if they fill up completely to ask if you still want ‘em! if you do but can’t pay quite yet, i am also open to renewing the PA once or twice if you need a bit more time too!

i can also ping again if/when the other skins will be shelved, though i don’t expect to do this for about a month or longer just to be sure other folks trickling in could have a copy. PA renewal can also work with these if needed!

edit: just made a new pinglist for this, feel free to add yourself! ^^
let me know what you think, and i hope it takes off the stress a little! :>
@ThistleProse hiya fren, no worries i totally get it! i figured quite a few people would be spread thin by the new skin/accent update.

monstera deliciosa has 2 runs left, so if you would like, i can put your name on the last run’s slot as a reserve claim and ping ya if they fill up completely to ask if you still want ‘em! if you do but can’t pay quite yet, i am also open to renewing the PA once or twice if you need a bit more time too!

i can also ping again if/when the other skins will be shelved, though i don’t expect to do this for about a month or longer just to be sure other folks trickling in could have a copy. PA renewal can also work with these if needed!

edit: just made a new pinglist for this, feel free to add yourself! ^^
let me know what you think, and i hope it takes off the stress a little! :>
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
may i grab a slot for monstera deliciosa please? and if you don't mind, could i get a ping before you retire the other recolors? c:
may i grab a slot for monstera deliciosa please? and if you don't mind, could i get a ping before you retire the other recolors? c:
7jepSZk.png
@anthologia, got you down! and i figured while i'm at it, i could just make a new pinglist to cleanly consolidate everyone who wants to be notified before skin shelving! :}
@anthologia, got you down! and i figured while i'm at it, i could just make a new pinglist to cleanly consolidate everyone who wants to be notified before skin shelving! :}
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
awesome, added myself to the pinglist! thank you so much! <3
awesome, added myself to the pinglist! thank you so much! <3
7jepSZk.png
slot for monstera deliciosa please
slot for monstera deliciosa please
PEyOcAR.png
A slot for Monstera Deliciosa please!!Gorgeous works :3
A slot for Monstera Deliciosa please!!Gorgeous works :3
z2b4ZaTF.png
One slot for monstera rosea pls!Really need that!
One slot for monstera rosea pls!Really need that!
ARTSHOP

ACCENTSHOP
60356694_QqinUHHCMQRqGpv.png 60357217_UxUAd2SH5C7x8bp.png
gotcha down ~
gotcha down ~
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10