Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Username/ID: crescentstar711/ #31173 Type: fullbody sketch Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57408126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574082/57408126_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74579745][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745798/74579745_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: USD Additional details: I know you prefer fall vibes, but in the case you get inspired by this pair, Jingle and Glockenspiel are siblings that act as elves for the SSE. I was hoping to get the pair of them in flight, carrying a bunch of wrapped presents and perhaps even decorated with holiday apparel/decorations. Jingle is not the best flyer but he has the biggest heart. Glockenspiel may take her job seriously and come across as cold (which is funny, given her flight), but she is very thoughtful and generous. When they both go out delivering gifts, it's the best night of the year for them ^^
Username/ID: crescentstar711/ #31173
Type: fullbody sketch
Dragon/Character:
57408126_350.png
74579745_350.png

Payment: USD
Additional details: I know you prefer fall vibes, but in the case you get inspired by this pair, Jingle and Glockenspiel are siblings that act as elves for the SSE. I was hoping to get the pair of them in flight, carrying a bunch of wrapped presents and perhaps even decorated with holiday apparel/decorations. Jingle is not the best flyer but he has the biggest heart. Glockenspiel may take her job seriously and come across as cold (which is funny, given her flight), but she is very thoughtful and generous. When they both go out delivering gifts, it's the best night of the year for them ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I'm trying my luck with some fall/halloween vibes :D Username/ID: Luunai Type: bust Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35085712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/350858/35085712_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: USD Additional details: - [b]Story for inspiration[/b]: Aldebaran is a mystic Spiral, who was raised by a dark cultus who told him his destiny was to live in the shadows, and wanted him to be a dangerous cultist, working for dark gods and spreading plague and curses across the lands. However, Aldebaran listened to his heart and slowly became wary of the dark gods they were worshipping: wasn't God supposed to be a light? Ultimately, he refused to cultivate the darkness in his heart, and left the cultus; as he was one of the most powerful and promising members, they weren't able to stop him. (There's a short poem in his bio for inspiration, which is supposed to capture the "conversion" he had when he decided to leave the shadows.) - [b]Vibes/Appearance[/b]: Due to his background story, his appearance is quite ambivalent: he still [i]does[/i] appear sinister, creepy, and eerie (especially his eyes and his glare are meant to look quite scary), but in truth he tries to cultivate the light in his heart to "justify his existence" as he uses to say. If maybe the artwork could reflect the ambivalence somehow, that would be fabulous, but there's no pressure at all, and I'd be totally happy with some mysterious and spooky vibes! As always, please take full artistic liberty with everything :) – [b]Apparel[/b]: I'd be happy if the golden fillet and the accent details could be included, but feel free to take artistic freedom especially with the accent! The candles are not needed (except if you feel like drawing them), but a few of the autumn leaves and possibly some dried flowerfall petals would be super nice for the autumnal aura. As for the many necklaces on his neck, feel free to just pick one or two of them you prefer drawing to maybe close the bust (you can move them upwards of course), but you definitely don't have to draw all three.
I'm trying my luck with some fall/halloween vibes :D

Username/ID: Luunai
Type: bust
Dragon/Character: 35085712_350.png
Additional details:
- Story for inspiration: Aldebaran is a mystic Spiral, who was raised by a dark cultus who told him his destiny was to live in the shadows, and wanted him to be a dangerous cultist, working for dark gods and spreading plague and curses across the lands. However, Aldebaran listened to his heart and slowly became wary of the dark gods they were worshipping: wasn't God supposed to be a light? Ultimately, he refused to cultivate the darkness in his heart, and left the cultus; as he was one of the most powerful and promising members, they weren't able to stop him. (There's a short poem in his bio for inspiration, which is supposed to capture the "conversion" he had when he decided to leave the shadows.)
- Vibes/Appearance: Due to his background story, his appearance is quite ambivalent: he still does appear sinister, creepy, and eerie (especially his eyes and his glare are meant to look quite scary), but in truth he tries to cultivate the light in his heart to "justify his existence" as he uses to say. If maybe the artwork could reflect the ambivalence somehow, that would be fabulous, but there's no pressure at all, and I'd be totally happy with some mysterious and spooky vibes! As always, please take full artistic liberty with everything :)
Apparel: I'd be happy if the golden fillet and the accent details could be included, but feel free to take artistic freedom especially with the accent! The candles are not needed (except if you feel like drawing them), but a few of the autumn leaves and possibly some dried flowerfall petals would be super nice for the autumnal aura. As for the many necklaces on his neck, feel free to just pick one or two of them you prefer drawing to maybe close the bust (you can move them upwards of course), but you definitely don't have to draw all three.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Username/ID: Panther202 (270979) Type: Illustration Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72918353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/729184/72918353_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: USD Additional details: Legend is a very prideful dragon and he loves gold. He was the founder of the city my dragons live in and although he can kinda have a big ego, he's very friendly and welcoming to everyone.
Username/ID: Panther202 (270979)
Type: Illustration
Dragon/Character: 72918353_350.png
Additional details: Legend is a very prideful dragon and he loves gold. He was the founder of the city my dragons live in and although he can kinda have a big ego, he's very friendly and welcoming to everyone.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Submitted a Google form earlier, excited to see if I'm chosen. Good luck to everyone else trying to get a slot too.
Submitted a Google form earlier, excited to see if I'm chosen. Good luck to everyone else trying to get a slot too.
COATL-CAT-for-vulqostrun.png
kCHWEjf.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
o6n8ZXM.png
R1dejfm.png
KRcB6uC.png
image0.jpg
slots are closed! :3
i'll be contacting orders throughout the day; thank you to everyone who submitted an order~! ♥
slots are closed! :3
i'll be contacting orders throughout the day; thank you to everyone who submitted an order~! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SWOaK01.png[/img] howdy, folks! merry spooky month! i hope it's been pleasant for you~[/center] i'm opening up commission slots today for both fr currency and usd! for the time being, i'm only accepting [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2101660/1#post_25212816]sketch commissions[/url]. sketches are much easier for me to work on, and will give me some time to recover while still working towards opening on a more consistent schedule~ slots will be open for 48 hours and are not first come first served; you can request a slot by posting an [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2101660/1#post_25212958]order form[/url] in this thread, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/main.php?p=pm&action=compose&to=Chuchuana]pming[/url] the order form to me, or [url=https://forms.gle/F4DyReBi7trKUKVE9]here[/url] through google forms! i will reply to your message upon accepting your commission~ like last time: [i]if you submitted an order previously that wasn't selected, please feel free to resubmit![/i] [center]i appreciate your patience and support; thank you for your time! ♥ [emoji=maple leaf size=1] [emoji=acorn size=1] [emoji=apple size=1][/center] ----- [center][size=2]you've been pinged for this post because you're on my pinglist! feel free to add or remove yourself [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KUaFRGyJffo8OURjt6g9dhpCpXqm0jwHf8Lgo0H5PB8/edit?usp=sharingKUaFRGyJffo8OURjt6g9dhpCpXqm0jwHf8Lgo0H5PB8%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Dsharing]here[/url]. if you need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask![/size][/center] [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1]@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty (usd slots) @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @aeons @hnai @Mabogoi @Wrath @akalalo @xefine @saronai @Vulqostrun @1sash1 @Achiera @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @Ahi @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @Andraya @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @balthy @Baz @Betta @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Catkinstarchild @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @cosmicConundrum @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @croix @CynicalMuffin @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @Eiyora @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @furo @gardentoaster @Grunty @Gurrero @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Maegelcarwen @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @MiniCrisp @mistygold @mxcrabs @mystiki @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NorthKorvus @OFF @OnABadBet @Ore @Overcoat @overture @Tymbs @PheonixPonder @Pleasant @Plushstiel @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Rey @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @Ryuuna @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @starblaziing @Starrlight @Supremacy @TheEndofAutumn @Tofubear @TwilightDreams @unsolved @Valishtu @Valka @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @ovktor @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @Algebra @mythicalviper @Andraya @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @Cyrya @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Rings @Rairudiseu @akalalo @crescentstar711 @Alkali @Teba @Puggles
SWOaK01.png

howdy, folks!
merry spooky month! i hope it's been pleasant for you~
i'm opening up commission slots today for both fr currency and usd!
for the time being, i'm only accepting sketch commissions. sketches are much easier for me to work on, and will give me some time to recover while still working towards opening on a more consistent schedule~

slots will be open for 48 hours and are not first come first served; you can request a slot by posting an order form in this thread, pming the order form to me, or here through google forms! i will reply to your message upon accepting your commission~
like last time: if you submitted an order previously that wasn't selected, please feel free to resubmit!
i appreciate your patience and support; thank you for your time! ♥

you've been pinged for this post because you're on my pinglist! feel free to add or remove yourself here. if you need assistance, please don't hesitate to ask!

@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty (usd slots) @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @aeons @hnai @Mabogoi @Wrath @akalalo @xefine @saronai @Vulqostrun

@1sash1 @Achiera @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @Ahi @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @Andraya @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @balthy @Baz @Betta @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Catkinstarchild @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @cosmicConundrum @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @croix @CynicalMuffin @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @Eiyora @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @furo @gardentoaster @Grunty @Gurrero @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Maegelcarwen @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @MiniCrisp @mistygold @mxcrabs @mystiki @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NorthKorvus @OFF @OnABadBet @Ore @Overcoat @overture @Tymbs @PheonixPonder @Pleasant @Plushstiel @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Rey @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @Ryuuna @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @starblaziing @Starrlight @Supremacy @TheEndofAutumn @Tofubear @TwilightDreams @unsolved @Valishtu @Valka @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @ovktor @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @Algebra @mythicalviper @Andraya @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @Cyrya @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Rings @Rairudiseu @akalalo @crescentstar711 @Alkali @Teba @Puggles
2P6JHiP.png
Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081 Type: fullbody sketch Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57982839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579829/57982839_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Gems Additional details: Honestly don't really have any lore or ideas for this guy lol so just go with the flow! (hehe water pun) Also would love to commission one or two more sketches but not sure if that's allowed at this time, lmk if multiple are fine!
Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081
Dragon/Character: 57982839_350.png
Payment: Gems
Additional details: Honestly don't really have any lore or ideas for this guy lol so just go with the flow! (hehe water pun)

Also would love to commission one or two more sketches but not sure if that's allowed at this time, lmk if multiple are fine!
RV0wL8I.png
@1sash1
multiple are totally okay! ^w^)b
(also it's absolutely wild how well you pulled orca together with green!! that's not a combo i ever expected to see to look so good *o*)
@1sash1
multiple are totally okay! ^w^)b
(also it's absolutely wild how well you pulled orca together with green!! that's not a combo i ever expected to see to look so good *o*)
2P6JHiP.png
Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081 Type: fullbody sketch Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59609854][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596099/59609854_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67281649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/672817/67281649_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Gems Additional details: Kaito: Another water boy but a bit of an oddball oracle, ever since tidelord disappearance he's been acting weird, swears something is coming >.> Takibi: Plague boy who's come to appreciate nature and it's bounties, tends to gradens and loves mandarins
Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081
Dragon/Character:
59609854_350.png
67281649_350.png
Payment: Gems
Additional details:
Kaito: Another water boy but a bit of an oddball oracle, ever since tidelord disappearance he's been acting weird, swears something is coming >.>
Takibi: Plague boy who's come to appreciate nature and it's bounties, tends to gradens and loves mandarins
RV0wL8I.png
Aw thank you <3 He's seriously come to be one of my fav projects next to Kaito, the colors on them both bring me such joy
Aw thank you <3 He's seriously come to be one of my fav projects next to Kaito, the colors on them both bring me such joy
RV0wL8I.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93