Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
@queenkatoe
oh, thank you so much! :D that really brightened up my day; thank you for taking the time to pass along such a wonderfully kind message~! ♥
@queenkatoe
oh, thank you so much! :D that really brightened up my day; thank you for taking the time to pass along such a wonderfully kind message~! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@chuchuana i'm so glad!! hope you're enjoying the new breed release too!
@chuchuana i'm so glad!! hope you're enjoying the new breed release too!
queen_katoe.gif
Hiya! I'm just wondering if there's an update to my art piece. Hope everything is going well!
Hiya! I'm just wondering if there's an update to my art piece. Hope everything is going well!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@issuesmayexist
hey hi hello there! :D things are going very well for me, thank you! i hope life has been treating you kindly as well~!
absolutely!! i'm currently on the latter end of finishing up the rendering, and after that a few final touches and your piece will be complete! i've uploaded a watermarked and reduced resolution preview for you to check out here! (i'm only including the watermarks and smaller resolution for posting publicly, just in case!)
@issuesmayexist
hey hi hello there! :D things are going very well for me, thank you! i hope life has been treating you kindly as well~!
absolutely!! i'm currently on the latter end of finishing up the rendering, and after that a few final touches and your piece will be complete! i've uploaded a watermarked and reduced resolution preview for you to check out here! (i'm only including the watermarks and smaller resolution for posting publicly, just in case!)
2P6JHiP.png
hello there! :D
it's been quite a while, but i'm happy to reopen some usd and fr currency slots!

i'm experimenting with a new way of taking commissions:
let's try out google forms! this will benefit players who don't happen to catch my posts when they first go up, allowing more users the opportunity to grab a slot! this will also allow me to accept commissions that i feel most inspired by, therefore returning a piece i can feel the most confident and proud in~ the form will be accepting responses for 48 hours, after which i will contact users whose commissions i'd like to accept! if you have any trouble with it or any questions, please let me know and i'll do my best to help!

there are currently 3 usd slots and 2 fr currency slots opens, however that may change depending on the complexity of accepted commissions~

i've also updated my prices a bit, as well as reorganized and spruced up the thread :3 here's a link to the first post to take a look through any changes!

thank you so much for your time, and i hope you have a great day~! ♥

you received this ping because you are on one of my art shop pinglists! if you'd prefer to not receive these pings in the future, please feel free to remove your username from my pinglist~ if you're having difficulties operating the pinglist or can't find your username, do let me know and i'd be happy to help! my apologies for the unwanted ping!

@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty (usd slots) @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @goldenmaknae58 (sigs) @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @Nesu @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @pinesawait (pixel banners) @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @SilverLanayru @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Wolfs (signatures) @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @1sash1 @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @Baz @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @gardentoaster @Gomorrh @Grunty @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @mistygold @mxcrabs @NorthKorvus @Nyrath @OFF @OnABadBet @Overcoat @Tymbs @Pleasant @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @Spiritwindy @starblaziing @TheEndofAutumn @Thrawn @Tofubear @TriscuitCafe @TwilightDreams @unsolved @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight7 @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @mythicalviper @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Sphere @Rairudiseu
hello there! :D
it's been quite a while, but i'm happy to reopen some usd and fr currency slots!

i'm experimenting with a new way of taking commissions:
let's try out google forms! this will benefit players who don't happen to catch my posts when they first go up, allowing more users the opportunity to grab a slot! this will also allow me to accept commissions that i feel most inspired by, therefore returning a piece i can feel the most confident and proud in~ the form will be accepting responses for 48 hours, after which i will contact users whose commissions i'd like to accept! if you have any trouble with it or any questions, please let me know and i'll do my best to help!

there are currently 3 usd slots and 2 fr currency slots opens, however that may change depending on the complexity of accepted commissions~

i've also updated my prices a bit, as well as reorganized and spruced up the thread :3 here's a link to the first post to take a look through any changes!

thank you so much for your time, and i hope you have a great day~! ♥

you received this ping because you are on one of my art shop pinglists! if you'd prefer to not receive these pings in the future, please feel free to remove your username from my pinglist~ if you're having difficulties operating the pinglist or can't find your username, do let me know and i'd be happy to help! my apologies for the unwanted ping!

@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty (usd slots) @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @goldenmaknae58 (sigs) @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @Nesu @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @pinesawait (pixel banners) @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @SilverLanayru @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Wolfs (signatures) @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @1sash1 @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @Baz @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @gardentoaster @Gomorrh @Grunty @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @mistygold @mxcrabs @NorthKorvus @Nyrath @OFF @OnABadBet @Overcoat @Tymbs @Pleasant @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @Spiritwindy @starblaziing @TheEndofAutumn @Thrawn @Tofubear @TriscuitCafe @TwilightDreams @unsolved @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight7 @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @mythicalviper @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Sphere @Rairudiseu
2P6JHiP.png
Totally ordered, your work is so lovely!
Totally ordered, your work is so lovely!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@crustyglowstick ooh, thank you so much!! also oh my GOODNESS what an adorably devious and mischievous little troublemaker...!! oh my heart has just been stolen... [center][emoji=wildclaw love size=2]
@crustyglowstick
ooh, thank you so much!!
also oh my GOODNESS what an adorably devious and mischievous little troublemaker...!! oh my heart has just been stolen...
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana She does love to steal hearts ;)
@Chuchuana She does love to steal hearts ;)

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
I filled out a form, it's nice to see you back ♥
And I just wanted to give you some words of feedback: I think the google forms are a great idea for both sides, artist and customer <3 I honestly always worry to give the artist a dragon they don't really feel like drawing, so I totally support your choice of picking the dragons/characters you feel most inspired by and interested in. And I also think it's a perfect solution for the timezone problem - there are artists I never manage to get art from, because I just can't be online for hours nowadays to catch the slots in time or because they always open slots while I'm asleep. xD

I filled out a form, it's nice to see you back ♥
And I just wanted to give you some words of feedback: I think the google forms are a great idea for both sides, artist and customer <3 I honestly always worry to give the artist a dragon they don't really feel like drawing, so I totally support your choice of picking the dragons/characters you feel most inspired by and interested in. And I also think it's a perfect solution for the timezone problem - there are artists I never manage to get art from, because I just can't be online for hours nowadays to catch the slots in time or because they always open slots while I'm asleep. xD

ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@luunai
oh goodness, thank you so much!! ;w;)/" it's so good to see you again!!
in previous instances when i've opened slots, i've hated having to turn down some really interesting prompts simply because the set number of open slots had been filled out, or people being disappointed for having missed out because of timezone differences... i've also found that this has allowed me to accept a variety of different types of commissions, too!!

i think, in the future, i'll go with google forms and letting users post on the forums (for anyone who is sketched out by offsite links, which is totally understandable), but it really helps to hear that this new method has been helpful in the ways that i'd hoped!! :'D so thank you very much for the kind words!! ♥
@luunai
oh goodness, thank you so much!! ;w;)/" it's so good to see you again!!
in previous instances when i've opened slots, i've hated having to turn down some really interesting prompts simply because the set number of open slots had been filled out, or people being disappointed for having missed out because of timezone differences... i've also found that this has allowed me to accept a variety of different types of commissions, too!!

i think, in the future, i'll go with google forms and letting users post on the forums (for anyone who is sketched out by offsite links, which is totally understandable), but it really helps to hear that this new method has been helpful in the ways that i'd hoped!! :'D so thank you very much for the kind words!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93