Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chu's Art Shop! (closed)
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Hello! could i be added to the pinglist please? I love your art! I saw the latest drawing you made on tumblr with the caption "yeah? What if it IS cursed?" and laughed for 5 minutes straight lmao
Hello! could i be added to the pinglist please? I love your art! I saw the latest drawing you made on tumblr with the caption "yeah? What if it IS cursed?" and laughed for 5 minutes straight lmao
beastclantop.png
@hnai
hello hello! absolutely, thank you~! :D
oh thank you!! that was one of my favourite pieces i've had the pleasure of working on lately, so i'm really happy to hear that other people are enjoying it just as much, haha~
@hnai
hello hello! absolutely, thank you~! :D
oh thank you!! that was one of my favourite pieces i've had the pleasure of working on lately, so i'm really happy to hear that other people are enjoying it just as much, haha~
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana

Please let me know when a spot for USD or Gems open up for signature. Thank you.
@Chuchuana

Please let me know when a spot for USD or Gems open up for signature. Thank you.
hello there! :D
i'm pinging you to let you know i'm reopening slots in my art shop!
what's that? it's only been ~three months and i'm already reopening slots again?? who am i...

similar to last time, i'll be opening my shop for 48 hours! during which you can submit an order for a slot, however they won't be taken first come first served. i'll be selecting a number of orders to work on, which really helps me maintain my creative inspiration and helps me prevent from overloading myself ;v;"

previously, i tried out taking orders through google forms... and while some enjoyed it, others preferred ordering through forum posts. so this time, i'll be accepting orders through both methods! that way, if anyone has a preference for one over the other, either method is totally fine by me! :3
i'd also like to mention: if you submitted an order previously, please feel free to resubmit! you're also welcome to submit more than one order, though not all of them may be accepted!
click here to go to the forum post form, or click here to submit through google forms!
you can also click here to go to the first post for more info on my art shop in general~

thank you so much for your time, and i hope you have a great day~! ♥

you received this ping because you are on my art shop pinglist! if you'd prefer to not receive these pings in the future, please feel free to remove your username from my pinglist~ if you're having difficulties operating the pinglist or can't find your username, do let me know and i'd be happy to help! my apologies for the unwanted ping!

@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @goldenmaknae58 @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @Nesu @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Wolfs @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @aeons @hnai @Mabogoi @Wrath @akalalo @1sash1 @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @Baz @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @gardentoaster @Gomorrh @Grunty @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @mistygold @mxcrabs @NorthKorvus @OFF @OnABadBet @Overcoat @Tymbs @Pleasant @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @Spiritwindy @starblaziing @TheEndofAutumn @Thrawn @Tofubear @TriscuitCafe @TwilightDreams @unsolved @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight7 @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @mythicalviper @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Rings @Rairudiseu @akalalo
hello there! :D
i'm pinging you to let you know i'm reopening slots in my art shop!
what's that? it's only been ~three months and i'm already reopening slots again?? who am i...

similar to last time, i'll be opening my shop for 48 hours! during which you can submit an order for a slot, however they won't be taken first come first served. i'll be selecting a number of orders to work on, which really helps me maintain my creative inspiration and helps me prevent from overloading myself ;v;"

previously, i tried out taking orders through google forms... and while some enjoyed it, others preferred ordering through forum posts. so this time, i'll be accepting orders through both methods! that way, if anyone has a preference for one over the other, either method is totally fine by me! :3
i'd also like to mention: if you submitted an order previously, please feel free to resubmit! you're also welcome to submit more than one order, though not all of them may be accepted!
click here to go to the forum post form, or click here to submit through google forms!
you can also click here to go to the first post for more info on my art shop in general~

thank you so much for your time, and i hope you have a great day~! ♥

you received this ping because you are on my art shop pinglist! if you'd prefer to not receive these pings in the future, please feel free to remove your username from my pinglist~ if you're having difficulties operating the pinglist or can't find your username, do let me know and i'd be happy to help! my apologies for the unwanted ping!

@Achiera @Adomaniia @aerieyena @affable @Ahi @alaneyes @Alola @Alpestris @apothecaria @apotheosis @aquasoars @Argante @Articuno2011 @Auries @auroshen @Automedon @balthy @BeardFistofDoom @Betta @bfkitsune @birdfairy @bloodbag @bravehearted @Bria @Britty @BurntLeafyToast @CaineCase @Catkinstarchild @Cerys @cloudnine @ColoradoBlues @Convexity @cosmicConundrum @CrazyBat @Croissants @croix @crysi102 @Cynderfire @CynicalMuffin @Dalilah @Dela @deluxevegan @Dischord @dRagOnixX @DragonWarrior333 @DraweeDragon @dreamclaws @Drown @Edgemere @eieru @Eiyora @Ellapinky @Emmahaa @EmotionalTree @Endro @epher @Fantastea @Farvel @FauveNox @FjaraLunar @FlareSolaire @flirts @fujo @furo @GadzooksTD @goblincat @goldenmaknae58 @GreywarenX @Gurrero @haikwoshevo @Hawkfeather @hayum @Hideki @Hotpocketguru @IcefireenFriends @idlewildly @Ikterrin @Ilesvia @InannaSerra @ItsGigglez @jbapple @Jinoga @Kaamos @Kayenta @KCDragons @kijauni @LemonQuartz @LightCrusader @littledream0 @Liyyle @los @louca @lucidcoyote @lumin @Luunai @Lyra351 @Maegelcarwen @MahuruRaji @Malafunfun @Manchu @Marceline @Mazurkas @meh1129 @Meqathi @mercurialwings @micahjaguar @MidnightFS @MiniCrisp @mystiki @Negative @Nesu @NickelDragons @Nimrook @Nitami @Nocte @Noctiferous @Nonsense @NoodleStuff @onikuma @OnyxBat @Orbitz @Ore @overture @pachirisu @pantherwing @perrydotto @Scaramouche @PheonixPonder @PJade @Planets @Plushstiel @PostalBromeliad @PuddleStars @queenkatoe @Quickpaint @radlad245 @Redsparrow @Renocide @Reverent @Rey @Ripcooperchick @RogueHazel @Rohana @rowanofrohan @RoyalSerpifeu @Ryuuna @SallyJane @Saraku @SassyGayMedic @saturne @saurgazing @scarletskyz @script @SealedCalamity @Sealterbloind @Sheepi @Spark @Splendid @Starrlight @Stoat @SubliminalCircle @Supremacy @Taerar @Taiyou @TamashiKun @Tangaroa @ThatRedDragon @thegracefuldeer @tinyymoon @ToasterOven @tokkungi @ToxicSugar @Tues @Twye @Valishtu @Valka @Vethale @Vulpess @waluwadjet @Whyyesimnot @wolfcathybrid @Wolfs @Worgen @xarellax @Xotis @Yellowstarfire @Zayev @Zelai @zenyattas @skysailsequence @Fubuking @Reithya @Silverbolt1159 @Suntouched @Avariea @Algebra @Andraya @404ANACONDA @mesai @1cmOfHappiness @Cyrya @Heart @Dynami @Sanguinary @aeons @hnai @Mabogoi @Wrath @akalalo @1sash1 @acinonyxjubatus @Afazeria @AiDeeKay @Alestrius @AliBird @Amanda @amehime @ancelstierre @anteater @Apotheca @Arbokobra @Avarr @Baz @Blackwall @Blazing @BlueDusk @braixen @Byggden @Cel0x @chimerii @Chou @Churyu @Cila @Cirrostratus @CometStorm @Cov @Coyotiiugly @Crim @Dawn @Deathstalker @Deep @disquiet @Doxiunoia @Draginraptor @Effervessa @EldritchGod @epitaffio @EvilPol @Faileas @FishyDishy @Flaeyr @Fletcher @Fujo @gardentoaster @Gomorrh @Grunty @Hag @ovktor @Isegard @JuniaEnigma @jurobii @Kael @Kaimon @Kairo @Kikatzu @Kiragu @KokichiOuma @KyraKitesong @L2B @ladylilitu @loststarship @Loyalties @Lunarias @Lyka @lyricalmyxteries @Marrigan @MDarkness @MerithsRealm @mistygold @mxcrabs @NorthKorvus @OFF @OnABadBet @Overcoat @Tymbs @Pleasant @porifra @pulses @Rabies @ratpenatu @Reckless @Renoki @Ririterasu @Roheryn @Rookie @Rookjay @SarcasticHawke @Seles @Solcie @Solgalion @SoulShepherd @Spiritwindy @starblaziing @TheEndofAutumn @Thrawn @Tofubear @TriscuitCafe @TwilightDreams @unsolved @TyrianJade @VIRG0 @Vortex @Vrachos @Vrtra @Weavile @willowlight7 @WyvernRathian @X3X @XiaoFei @xxLionFernxx @Zuncik @DarkAngelsBlood1 @Xenokiin @okn @Keyina @berceuse @Ebby172 @Ern @eulogy @Razatharia @ado @Joule @Storrie @voidbeast @brightmyth @Njerri @mythicalviper @ufology @AspenCrow @FloatingInSpace @SquidMage @skiatha @HurricaneWinds @Rings @Rairudiseu @akalalo
2P6JHiP.png
[center]Hello again, I'm trying my luck ♥ [b]Username/ID:[/b] Luunai[/center] [b]Type:[/b] fullbody sketch [b]Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79846786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798468/79846786_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]Additional details:[/b] Please feel free to simplify his design/accent if needed! The [i]frog companion[/i] and the [i]harvest goblet[/i] are not required (not sure if I'm keeping them on his design). Ignacio is a desert dragon, and a rebel/outlaw/criminal. He has a good heart, though, and didn't want to entangle himself into crime originally; he has once been a nomadic prince, but betrayed his kingdom, because the king caused harm to the whole desert; he backstabbed his king, and now always lives in fear that he gets tracked down for his betrayal. He loves art, music, and telling stories, and is searching for a peaceful place where he can be safe and gets the respect for saving the desert from a cruel king. Like his story shows, he can seem dangerous and even demonic, but in truth he doesn't want any trouble, and is a good, friendly soul; just extremely cautious to trust anybody due to his past. Pose and expression is fully up to you as always :)
Hello again, I'm trying my luck ♥

Username/ID: Luunai

Type: fullbody sketch
Dragon/Character: 79846786_350.png
Payment: gems
Additional details: Please feel free to simplify his design/accent if needed! The frog companion and the harvest goblet are not required (not sure if I'm keeping them on his design). Ignacio is a desert dragon, and a rebel/outlaw/criminal. He has a good heart, though, and didn't want to entangle himself into crime originally; he has once been a nomadic prince, but betrayed his kingdom, because the king caused harm to the whole desert; he backstabbed his king, and now always lives in fear that he gets tracked down for his betrayal. He loves art, music, and telling stories, and is searching for a peaceful place where he can be safe and gets the respect for saving the desert from a cruel king. Like his story shows, he can seem dangerous and even demonic, but in truth he doesn't want any trouble, and is a good, friendly soul; just extremely cautious to trust anybody due to his past. Pose and expression is fully up to you as always :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
WdLRW71.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
im broke rn but i LOVE UUUUU [emoji=new friend size=1]
im broke rn but i
LOVE UUUUU
a corgi with 3 heads. - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Is it okay if we submit more than one potential order? I'm assuming a maximum of one would be picked, but I'm having trouble deciding between a couple characters. ><
Is it okay if we submit more than one potential order? I'm assuming a maximum of one would be picked, but I'm having trouble deciding between a couple characters. ><
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081 Type: Signature Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76245065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762451/76245065_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Gems Additional details: The accent she's wearing is called mammonism, meaning one who's devoted to the ideal and pursuit of wealth, so honestly anything treasure/gem related will fit, so go ham! She costed me my soul and she's not sorry about it in the slightest, absolute girlboss, gaslight, gatekeep energy
Username/ID: 1Sash1/379081
Type: Signature
Dragon/Character: 76245065_350.png
Payment: Gems
Additional details: The accent she's wearing is called mammonism, meaning one who's devoted to the ideal and pursuit of wealth, so honestly anything treasure/gem related will fit, so go ham! She costed me my soul and she's not sorry about it in the slightest, absolute girlboss, gaslight, gatekeep energy
RV0wL8I.png
@alestrius
oh yes, absolutely! :D
that's actually a great question; i should probably include that... i'll add it to the original ping post and the form!!
@alestrius
oh yes, absolutely! :D
that's actually a great question; i should probably include that... i'll add it to the original ping post and the form!!
2P6JHiP.png
@argante HELLOOOO my friend!!! oh thank u so much (/ ;w;)/"~ just knowing i have your encouragement and support fills me with MOTIVATION!! >:3 [center][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1] @1sash1 please take as much time as you need! slots will be open until around 11:59pm-ish FRT tomorrow, so you have plenty of time! ^v^)b
@argante
HELLOOOO my friend!!! oh thank u so much (/ ;w;)/"~
just knowing i have your encouragement and support fills me with MOTIVATION!! >:3

@1sash1
please take as much time as you need! slots will be open until around 11:59pm-ish FRT tomorrow, so you have plenty of time! ^v^)b
2P6JHiP.png
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93