Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Pasture" Area Outside of Lair
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Wait I supported this before?

I don't anymore because now this just sounds like a way to get lair space without paying. Yes, it would be useful. However you have to pay to get more dragons and more space. You don't just get it for free. Don't get more dragons than you can feed and handle.
Wait I supported this before?

I don't anymore because now this just sounds like a way to get lair space without paying. Yes, it would be useful. However you have to pay to get more dragons and more space. You don't just get it for free. Don't get more dragons than you can feed and handle.
Support, as long as you can see the dragons there.
I have always needed something like this, for example when i am breeding a subspecies.
As long as it is not too op, i would reallly like this
Support, as long as you can see the dragons there.
I have always needed something like this, for example when i am breeding a subspecies.
As long as it is not too op, i would reallly like this
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
I support this as long as there's a number limit (say 5 to start), and from there you can expand by buying more space there too, along with regular lair expansions. The dragons in the "pasture" should not be sellable, breedable, their breeding cooldown does not decrease, and they are not able to play in the coli.
I support this as long as there's a number limit (say 5 to start), and from there you can expand by buying more space there too, along with regular lair expansions. The dragons in the "pasture" should not be sellable, breedable, their breeding cooldown does not decrease, and they are not able to play in the coli.
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
This sounds like a great idea! I have some thoughts if you don't mind me expanding on your already awesome idea. ^^

*clears throat*

What if, depending on your flight/element, you could have a kind of farm which produces a small amount of food over time. You could harvest once a day and gain 1-3 food items each time.
Say for example, you're part of the Water Flight, so your garden (or in this case, a pond maybe) would produce sea food.
This sounds like a great idea! I have some thoughts if you don't mind me expanding on your already awesome idea. ^^

*clears throat*

What if, depending on your flight/element, you could have a kind of farm which produces a small amount of food over time. You could harvest once a day and gain 1-3 food items each time.
Say for example, you're part of the Water Flight, so your garden (or in this case, a pond maybe) would produce sea food.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@DuskQuill
that sounds brilliant! Support on both ideas, they could both be very useful.
@DuskQuill
that sounds brilliant! Support on both ideas, they could both be very useful.
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@DuskQuill
and maybe the number of "workers" on your farm would influence how much food you got?
I'd say it would be better to choose which food group you'd get, not everyone in (water) has dragons that eat (seafood).
@DuskQuill
and maybe the number of "workers" on your farm would influence how much food you got?
I'd say it would be better to choose which food group you'd get, not everyone in (water) has dragons that eat (seafood).
@Darknessdragon

True, but having the pasture would be a big enough plus on its own. It should have equal downsides too.
But I still agree, I use up more meat than anything, therefore it would be nice to choose.
@Darknessdragon

True, but having the pasture would be a big enough plus on its own. It should have equal downsides too.
But I still agree, I use up more meat than anything, therefore it would be nice to choose.
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@DuskQuill What you said sounds great! Although I like the idea of a pasture i'm struggling to think of a way for it to work fairly, but a farm idea would be awesome! I'm always running out of food, and during festivals i want to use my gathers to dig so I have a chance at getting chests, so my dragons always end up hungry. Maybe you should do another thread for that idea if you haven't already?
@DuskQuill What you said sounds great! Although I like the idea of a pasture i'm struggling to think of a way for it to work fairly, but a farm idea would be awesome! I'm always running out of food, and during festivals i want to use my gathers to dig so I have a chance at getting chests, so my dragons always end up hungry. Maybe you should do another thread for that idea if you haven't already?
Ufb9xKy.pngOLCJDTC.jpg
@KaidanAlenko

Good idea, I just might. ^^
@KaidanAlenko

Good idea, I just might. ^^
mz77kVn.png
I'm Leery about this depending on how many dragons you can put in pasture. It's really not that hard to gain food, and once you have that many dragons, there are going to be some you won't need to have breeding. I have a number of RTB dragons that I won't breed.
I'm Leery about this depending on how many dragons you can put in pasture. It's really not that hard to gain food, and once you have that many dragons, there are going to be some you won't need to have breeding. I have a number of RTB dragons that I won't breed.
cPW6H3E.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13