Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Pasture" Area Outside of Lair
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Support. I have some dragons that I'd like to do this with, because it's kind've a hassle to keep up with over 60+ dragons sometimes. :P
Support. I have some dragons that I'd like to do this with, because it's kind've a hassle to keep up with over 60+ dragons sometimes. :P
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
I love this idea! Support!
I love this idea! Support!
Check out the Sales tab in my lair! It's full of gen 1s!

Water my plants?
1122832.png1123143.png1122971.png
This suggestion was originally started back in 2013 and since then we have had expansions up to 175 dragons.

Since all this is asking for is more lair space, regardless of the additions to the cool down time etc, I cannot support it.

If you no longer wish to breed a dragon, then do not breed it. It does not have to be placed in a "special" area for that.

If you want to in 'essence' retire a dragon but keep it it should still take up a space in your lair.

This suggestion would require a new viewing system so you could view those dragons.

This suggestion would take out the "tough decision" challenge from the game because you could just put a dragon "out to pasture" instead of having to make the tough decision about whether to exalt the dragon or keep it. All players who are at their lair limits have to make this decision and having a pasture that would eliminate that from the game.

It also takes maintaining your dragons out of the game to an extent. Players need to maintain their lairs and having a Pasture would only allow a player to have more dragons than what their lair can hold.

Sorry no support.
This suggestion was originally started back in 2013 and since then we have had expansions up to 175 dragons.

Since all this is asking for is more lair space, regardless of the additions to the cool down time etc, I cannot support it.

If you no longer wish to breed a dragon, then do not breed it. It does not have to be placed in a "special" area for that.

If you want to in 'essence' retire a dragon but keep it it should still take up a space in your lair.

This suggestion would require a new viewing system so you could view those dragons.

This suggestion would take out the "tough decision" challenge from the game because you could just put a dragon "out to pasture" instead of having to make the tough decision about whether to exalt the dragon or keep it. All players who are at their lair limits have to make this decision and having a pasture that would eliminate that from the game.

It also takes maintaining your dragons out of the game to an extent. Players need to maintain their lairs and having a Pasture would only allow a player to have more dragons than what their lair can hold.

Sorry no support.
capping it at say 5 dragons to the pasture seems fair to me as well as the cooldowns not dropping. support!
capping it at say 5 dragons to the pasture seems fair to me as well as the cooldowns not dropping. support!
Support mostly because I could have lawn ornaments
Support mostly because I could have lawn ornaments
ZptOUjO.pngOJbFlFz.pngFI4rElJ.png
This sounds pretty cool. I would still want to be able to dress the dragons up with apparel and accents/skins but if that's allowed then I would be all for this! Support!
This sounds pretty cool. I would still want to be able to dress the dragons up with apparel and accents/skins but if that's allowed then I would be all for this! Support!
mnGYfut.pngDhZNaVb.png
[quote name="Vipor" date=2015-07-28 07:25:39] I would support if: Hatchling dragons will not grow up while in the pasture. Breeding cooldowns don't tick off. The dragon cannot have it's breed/gene/color/name changed. Mostly so people can't toss in exhalting dragons in there to have the lair space for more dragons. Leaving 1 pasture and 1 lair space free to switch the now grown pasture dragons to level for exhalting. [/quote] Not for the hatchling part because that would kind of ruin the idea of eternal youth dragons, at least not for their adult image. I agree with the breeding cooldown though! I support!
Vipor wrote on 2015-07-28:
I would support if:
Hatchling dragons will not grow up while in the pasture.
Breeding cooldowns don't tick off.
The dragon cannot have it's breed/gene/color/name changed.

Mostly so people can't toss in exhalting dragons in there to have the lair space for more dragons. Leaving 1 pasture and 1 lair space free to switch the now grown pasture dragons to level for exhalting.

Not for the hatchling part because that would kind of ruin the idea of eternal youth dragons, at least not for their adult image. I agree with the breeding cooldown though!

I support!
I definitely support this. For players who aren't on as often, it would be a fabulous way to make sure that their dragons get fed. It would also help with food problems for those who have a lot of dragons but not enough gather turns. It would also be excellent for when you want to birth hatchlings to sell/exalt, but don't have enough lair space to hatch them.'

Edit:
Yeah, this was my first ever post. I've come to understand FR a lot more since then, and I no longer support this. Thanks!
I definitely support this. For players who aren't on as often, it would be a fabulous way to make sure that their dragons get fed. It would also help with food problems for those who have a lot of dragons but not enough gather turns. It would also be excellent for when you want to birth hatchlings to sell/exalt, but don't have enough lair space to hatch them.'

Edit:
Yeah, this was my first ever post. I've come to understand FR a lot more since then, and I no longer support this. Thanks!
9-CD1-DC7-E-618-B-4516-ADC7-CFC344-B78-FAE.jpg
No support.

It's possible to gather enough food to support a lair of 115 dragons without consuming Swipp/Baldwin items simply by not spending every turn scavenging. If you don't have enough lair space (up until you buy out the max) then it's available for purchase. I see this as a way to avoid being responsible for your dragons.
No support.

It's possible to gather enough food to support a lair of 115 dragons without consuming Swipp/Baldwin items simply by not spending every turn scavenging. If you don't have enough lair space (up until you buy out the max) then it's available for purchase. I see this as a way to avoid being responsible for your dragons.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
This makes a lot of sense to me, I would definitely use this! Sounds very helpful! :D
This makes a lot of sense to me, I would definitely use this! Sounds very helpful! :D
pouadl86373.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13