Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Primary Gene Suggestions
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 194 195
I was thinking about Arlo recently, and more rock inspired genes... I would love to see a primary/secondary pairing inspired by agate! There are a ton of potential looks, but I was thinking something ribbon-y, like the image below. Lots of little circles, utilizing little gradients between stripes, and not conforming to the dragons anatomy (like eel does). Maybe the primary could even have little geode bits on the belly, similar to capsule! [img]https://www.geologypage.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Crazy-Lace-Agate-GeologyPage-300x300.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/833833030980206635/1080652436869500999/geode.png[/img] I would also love to see a black opal (reference below). I was imagining the base color would always be black, but the 'flecks' would be where the gene color shines through. [img]https://media.gemstones.com/image/upload/gemstones-site/gemopedia/black-opal/black-opal-hero.jpg[/img] (I, uh, don't know how to resize images. Sorry if they are big!)
I was thinking about Arlo recently, and more rock inspired genes...

I would love to see a primary/secondary pairing inspired by agate! There are a ton of potential looks, but I was thinking something ribbon-y, like the image below. Lots of little circles, utilizing little gradients between stripes, and not conforming to the dragons anatomy (like eel does). Maybe the primary could even have little geode bits on the belly, similar to capsule!

Crazy-Lace-Agate-GeologyPage-300x300.jpg
geode.png

I would also love to see a black opal (reference below). I was imagining the base color would always be black, but the 'flecks' would be where the gene color shines through.
black-opal-hero.jpg

(I, uh, don't know how to resize images. Sorry if they are big!)

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
I’m definitely interested in an agate primary/secondary! I’m wondering if geode would work better as a tertiary, with Opal-distribution-like patches of geode rings? Though I’m also the kind of person who would love a single heart-located geode patch ;) (panoramic egg dragon lol)

And heck yes, a glittery peekaboo window black opal would be cool! The gene color showing underneath also sounds like a tertiary to me, something high-coverage probably ;)
I’m definitely interested in an agate primary/secondary! I’m wondering if geode would work better as a tertiary, with Opal-distribution-like patches of geode rings? Though I’m also the kind of person who would love a single heart-located geode patch ;) (panoramic egg dragon lol)

And heck yes, a glittery peekaboo window black opal would be cool! The gene color showing underneath also sounds like a tertiary to me, something high-coverage probably ;)
how about this one inspired me from Corrupted Jasper corruption and contaminate that would be microbe looking blotches something ilke this on a smaller scale [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-O5P2nQhd_x0/UBE15DNXFXI/AAAAAAAAADM/PlA80TukuDM/s1600/petri-dish-w-bacteria.jpg[/img] could really look cool on modern breeds or some of the ancient really
how about this one inspired me from Corrupted Jasper

corruption and contaminate that would be microbe looking blotches something ilke this on a smaller scale

petri-dish-w-bacteria.jpg
could really look cool on modern breeds or some of the ancient really
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
A gene like bismuth, the post-transition metal! I think it would work something like an odd mix between Lionfish, Flair, and Boulder? It's hard to explain the image I have in my head. It would be iridescent/rainbow-y with the main colour being the most noticeable, and then the complimentary accent colours. It would go in swirls like Boulder but at sharp, 90 degree angles, like in this picture. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/968708835428667402/1085755081321885767/R.png[/img][/center] Obviously, a Secondary Gene along the same idea would be awesome too!
A gene like bismuth, the post-transition metal! I think it would work something like an odd mix between Lionfish, Flair, and Boulder? It's hard to explain the image I have in my head. It would be iridescent/rainbow-y with the main colour being the most noticeable, and then the complimentary accent colours. It would go in swirls like Boulder but at sharp, 90 degree angles, like in this picture.
R.png

Obviously, a Secondary Gene along the same idea would be awesome too!
68508447p.png HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
The new ancient literally just released and I have to express how much I would love to see Cinder/Blaze come to modern breeds.
Such an incredible gene.
The new ancient literally just released and I have to express how much I would love to see Cinder/Blaze come to modern breeds.
Such an incredible gene.
Mqw5b1R.gif
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU - Candy/Icing for EVERYONE. All the other Ancients and the moderns, I am literally screaming, it's such a phenomenal pair
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU - Candy/Icing for EVERYONE. All the other Ancients and the moderns, I am literally screaming, it's such a phenomenal pair
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Also, just to throw in that Aethers definitely deserve Capsule, Peacock, Okapi, Ripple/Current, Fern/Paisley, Ground/Fissure and Giraffe/Hex.
Also, just to throw in that Aethers definitely deserve Capsule, Peacock, Okapi, Ripple/Current, Fern/Paisley, Ground/Fissure and Giraffe/Hex.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Cinder/Blaze for more breeds definitely. This has instantly skyrocketed to one of my fave gene (pair)s.
Cinder/Blaze for more breeds definitely. This has instantly skyrocketed to one of my fave gene (pair)s.
uHUuVFD.png
Ground/Fissure for Banescales!
Ground/Fissure for Banescales!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I will keep this simple and to the point. Ruby throated hummingbird... but dragon? [img]https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/assets/photo/303881311-480px.jpg[/img] I think it would be such a cool way to show off the hidden colors of genes! I also feel like we could use some more solid patches of color (like seraph). For the wings, it would be really cool if the underside was a different color than the topside- I don't think any genes currently behave like that?
I will keep this simple and to the point. Ruby throated hummingbird... but dragon?

303881311-480px.jpg

I think it would be such a cool way to show off the hidden colors of genes! I also feel like we could use some more solid patches of color (like seraph). For the wings, it would be really cool if the underside was a different color than the topside- I don't think any genes currently behave like that?

75JySJB.pngbWeLCqf.pngjI9KbMj.png6Ef6hwD.pngcaNmJrr.pngJ7D1quC.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 194 195